Making Love

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1ZgHBPDdHc&feature=related

WARNING: THERE MIGHT BE SOME SCENES!!!!!!!! :D

ENJOY :D

--------------------------

It was getting late and you weren't in MBLAQ's dorm. Instead you were at your house with Junhyung. After that talk in the park, things were settled and your feelings and wantings changed. 

-Flash back to the swing-

 

You kept your head down but Junhyung lifted it up and you met each others eyes. You wanted to look away but you didn't. Junhyung leaned in and touched your lips with his. You hesitated to kiss back but eventually you still did. Junhyung cupped his hand behind your neck and kissed you deeply. He lightly bit your lip and automatically it parted and Junhyung took the chance to slid his tongue in. 

You pushed him back and he stopped. "Sorry am I...going to far?" he whispered while panting softly. You lightly shook your head and bit your lip. 

-End of flash back-

 

You went up straight to your room with Junhyung and sat on the bed. You laid down and closed your eyes for a bit since you missed the feeling of home. Just then you felt somehting heavy on you. You opened your eyes and saw Junhyung on top of you. Your eyed widened and they blinked a few times. 

Junhyung leaned in and rested his forehead on yours. "I love you." he whispered. You felt happy hearing that from him. You gave him a small smile and pecked his lips. "I love you too." you whispered back. Junhyung smiled and pressed his lips against yours. One by one all your clothes were tossed and all over the floor until both of you were fully and under the blanket.

 

Junhyung was still on top of you and continuously kissing you while ing his hip forward and backward. Him kissing you was to keep you from being hurt and to keep you from screaming. Junhyung stopped kissing but continued ing in and out. You let out moans and he let out groans. 

After a few more, both of you released inside each other. Slowly, Junhyung pulled himself out and laid next to you. You grabbed the blanket and covered it over both of you and you rested your head on his bare chest. Both of you were sweating but you didn't mind. Junhyung wrapped one arm around you and kissed your forehead. 

Slowly, you closed your eyes and so did he. Soon, both of you fell asleep after reunting with each other and finally made love.

-----------------------------------

XD Okay so...for those who are into rated stories, can you rate the level? XD Because I totally don't know if that was enough for you XD LOL. 

I tried to make it less because I have minor readers and I have readers who doesn't really read :D But I do hope that you guys enjoyed that short scene xD