Still Together

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypit0NcNV-8&feature=related

------------------------------

You're cool off session with Junhyung lasted for 3 years. Instead of just staying in Korea, you went to America to help your mom with business. You told her everything that happened. The issue, Zico and you leaving Korea. You were at home just surfing the net and being bored since you didn't have to work with your mom today. 

You went to check several websites regarding the issue with you, Junhyung and Zico. "It seemed to have died down...but I wonder if Zico apologized..." you murmured while scrolling down the page trying to see any article related to the issue. Just then you saw one. It was about Zico apologizing to the fans of BEAST, to Junhyung and to you.

You clicked the link and began reading. 

Woo Jiho aka Zico of BLOCK B apologized to the fans of BEAST for giving such an issue. Also to Yong Junhyung for creating such a lie. Jiho took reponsibility and will not be participating in Block B's actvities for a while for he was sent to have a vacation. Jiho is now currently back in his hometown resting and thinking about what he has done. 

He apologized to Yong Junhyung when they met backstage. He will also apologize to Yong ~~~~~~ once she gets back from her vacation. 

 

"Vacation? I don't remember telling anyone that I'm in a vacation..." you said out loud. 

"Maybe Junhyung Hyung said it." a familiar voice came behind. You looked back and saw that it was Mir. 

"You think so?" you asked him. "I know so." Mir hugged you from behind and gently rocked you from side to side. 

"You know if Junhyung was here, he'd kill you right now." you smirked while looking at the computer screen. 

"Well, he isn't is he? And besides I'm your BFF. I have the right to be sweet to you like a boyfriend." Mir winked and kissed your cheek.

"Yah!" you slapped his arm lightly and scooted himself beside your chair. "So, does that mean you're still together with Junhyung Hyung?" he asked. You looked away and thought about it but never gave him answer. 

--------------------------------------