Cool Off

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_xFh7XFC_w

---------------------------------

Junhyung stayed quiet, Everything was quiet. Until he began to speak up.

"Maybe we should cool off?"

"What?" you looked at him, bewildered. "Maybe...we should just-"

"Separate? Right? You want separation?" you continued. "That's not what I meant." he tried to cover it up. "It may not be what you meant. But it sure as hell it sounds like it." you hissed. "You want to cool off? Fine. Let's cool off." you turned around and began walking away from him.

With your back turned, walking away Junhyung wasn't hard for you since you've done it countless times but the pain inside your heart only happens when you're reatlly hurt. Your eyes were becoming sore and red from crying. Every step you made you would sniff and cry a loud. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n4V3lGEyG4

CLICK ^^

Instead of heading home, you went to Taeni's house which was 2 hours away from yours. You got off the bus and knocked on Taeni's door. Taeni came at the door and opened it. "Unnie..." her eyes grew big seeing you out her door with red and sore eyes. Instead of asking questions Taeni immediately hugged you. 

You began crying again once you were in Taeni's arms. Taeni your hair and shushed you to calm down. Taeni brought you inside and lead you to the living room. You sat on the couch while Taeni went to get glass of water and gave the glass to you and drank it. 

After drinking, you calmed down a bit. Taeni sat on the single couch and reached hand out and placed it on yours. You looked up at her and she gave you a small smile which meant a lot of things to you. You released a sigh and you began telling her the whole Zico issue and your fight with Junhyung.

 

Hours later, it was already 2AM. "You can stay here for as long as you want Unnie. I'll go get you a change of clothes and some extra pillows for you to sleep on." she said. Taeni left the living room and went up to her room to grab the things she needed. You saw the remote of the TV and turned it on.

You saw that it was on the news.

Yong Junhyung and Yong ~~~~~~ ending their relationship as husband and wife? 

 

"What?" you murmured as you saw that your fight with Junhyung got recorded on camera. Taeni came down and saw what you were watching. "Junhyung Oppa would never do that. Would he?" he looked at you. You were about to cry again but you held it on and continued listening to the news. 

You saw Junhyung walking back to the van when suddenly the reporter came and ambushed him. 

Yong Junhyung, is your relationship with ~~~~~~ over?

 

How did you guys get here? Were you spying on us?

 

Will you separate with her? Will you have a divorce?

Before you could hear Junhyung's answer Taeni turned the TV off. She put the pillows down and went to you. "Unnie. I think..."

"Save it Taeni...I don't want to hear it. Not now anyways...I just need some sleep. Thanks for the pillows and for the clothes." you stood up, took the change of clothes from her and gave her a small smile then went to the bathroom to change. You went in the bathroom, locked the door and looked at yourself in the mirror. 

You washed your face then looked back at the mirror again. "I'm gonna get to the bottom of this ..." you thought.

--------------------------------

Ooooh~ Looks like your REBEL side is back on!