Can't Handle

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re-koXfeQB8

---------------------------------

You went out of the hotel again and went back to party but you found none of your friends so you decided to go back inside until someone called you from behind. 

"~~~~~~?" You turned around and was actually surprised to see Jay. "Hi." you lightly smiled and waved. 

"Are you going back?" he asked and you nodded. "Oh, really? Well it is late. I'll walk you back to your room." 

"Huh? No..it's okay." you tried to tell him no but he still insisted. 

 

You went back to the hotel with Jay right beside you. Both of you got on the elevator and got off on your floor and walked along the hallway. "Where were you the whole time?" he asked. 

You had a late reaction of hearing his question. "H-huh? What?" 

"Are you okay?" he chuckled. "Y-yeah..." you stuttered. Jay knew that you weren't okay so he stopped but you kept on going. Jay grabbed your wrist and you stopped. Jay walked in front of you still holding your wrist and searched your face. "Are you sure you're alright?" 

"It's nothing...really." you said. You didn't want to tell Jay about your small problem about having kids with Junhyung. You didn't want to tell him because one, it's embarrassing. Two, he's a guy and lastly, you barely know him as a person. "Does it have anything to do with someone?" he asked. 

"Bingo."

"No." you replied. 

 

Jay released a sigh and let go your wrist. "Alright, I won't force you. But if you can't handle things, just come to me okay? Even if I'm a celebrity and all that, I'm not that hard to talk to." he said and you softened. 

"Thanks. I...I should go in." you went in front of the door and turned around before going inside. "Thanks for walking me back. And, sorry for not seeing you at the party."

Jay chuckled again. "It's alright. We'll see each other soon I bet." You chuckled and turned back to open the door and went in. "Good night ~~~~~." Jay said with a smile. 

"Good night, Jay." you smiled and closed the door then locked it. Jay smiled in content and released a happy sigh then left your floor and went to his.

--------------------------------------