Trust vs Truth

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adVV-lgBgIg

--------------------------------

Instead of going out to see BEAST you decided to stay home because you knew that B2UTIES would be waiting in the bulding especially Junhyung's fans. "Damn it...I can't leave my damn house!" you yelled over the phone while you were talking to Minhae.

"Relax will you! I'll ask Jiyong Oppa for help, maybe he can do something about it." Minhae said.

"Jiyong? You mean G-Dragon?" you said.

"Nae. I'll ask him or something. Just stay home okay? I'll update you soon." Minhae ended the call. You through your phone on the bed and sat down on the edge as you ran your hands on your face then through your hair.

"How am I supposed to calm down when more than a hundred B2UTIES are after me..." you murmured. Your phone rang. "Yeobosaeyo.." you answered lifelessly. 

"Can you get out of the house?

"Junhyung..hey listen-"

"Can you get out of the house?" 

You sighed. You checked the window to see if there were any fans waiting outside. "Yeah, I can."

"Then meet me in the park. I'm on my way now." Junhyung ended the call. 

You sighed and dragged yourself to get your hoodie and went out of the house to go to the park only a few houses away from yours. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTj7lfudVfs

CLICK ^^

You arrived in the park. You found yourself an empty swing so you sat on it, used your feet to push yourself back and forth while waiting for Junhyung. After a while you heard a car door close. You looked up and saw Junhyung walking. 

You stood up and waited for him to get closer. "Junhyung I-"

"Did you really have an affair with him?"

"What?"

"Answer me!" Junhyung yelled. You've never seen Junhyung this mad. You weren't afraid of home before but you were afraid now. "Did you or did you not?!"

"Of course not! Why the hell would I have an affair with him anyways? I barely know the guy!" you yelled back.

"Then what the hell was he saying?"

"How should I know!" you retorted. "Shouldn't you trust me more than what Zico says on television?" 

Junhyung looked away. "You don't...trust me do you?" you said while looking at him with your eyes becoming teary.

"Junhyung...I'm telling you the truth..." tears slowly began to flow down your eyes. "Shouldn't you believe me? Shouldn't you trust your own wife?"

Junhyung stayed quiet. Everything was quiet. Until he began to speak up.

----------------------------------------

Aigooooo!!

Muahahahahahaha cliff hanger xD