Are You Following Me?

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC_1HHbVkEM

---------------------------------

Later that afternoon, after swimming and having lunch in the hotel. You took a shower, changed and went down with Apink to buy drinks for you and the girls. You got on the elevator and waited until it reached the ground floor and went out of the hotel and walked around. "Unnie, is it really fine to walk around here?" Eunji asked. 

"Nae. Don't worry. If anyone tries to harrass you girls, you'll be safe." you told them. All of Apink except Naeun looked at each other. Only Naeun knows how your life in high school was like because Naeun is your one and only cousin. So you would do anything to protect her. Naeun is proud to be your one and only cousin just like how Sanghyun was proud enough to have you as his one and only sister. 

 

You and Apink arrived at the convenience store and went your separate ways to buy the things they like and the things that they other girls would like. Naeun walked with you with her arm linked around yours. You picked out your drink which is obviously coke for you while Naeun got banana milk. 

"Baby." you teased Naeun and she pouted which made you laugh and pat her head. You got rootbeer for Gina while the rest of Apink got the same things for them and for 4Minute. "What did you get Naeun?" Chorong asked Naeun. Naeun just showed the banana milk to them and they all nodded their head in understanding. 

"Wow, it seems that I don't know that much about you as I did before." you whispered and Naeun giggled. You unlinked her arm around yours and went to the cashier to pay. After that, you got one bag while Ha Young got the other to help and all of you walked back to the hotel until someone familiar passed by. 

 

"~~~~~~!" 

You froze and looked up and saw Jay with a group of his friends. Jay walked towards you leaving his friends wondering. Apink looked at you then at Jay. "Omo! Jay Park?!" said Bomi. "Annyeonghasaeyo Jaebeom imnida. But you can call me Jay." he introduced himself and smiled at Apink which made them look away and blush, except for Naeun. 

"What are you doing here?" you asked. "Gonna go out with my friends. You wanna come with?" said Jay. 

"I'd love to, but I just can't leave these girls. So, maybe next time." you said.

"And...why is it that we always bump to each other in the same areas that I'm in? Are you..following me?" you asked suspiciously but Jay just laughed. 

"How can I follow you when we're both in Jeju. And people tend to pass by or see people that they've met or seen before. So I'm not following you around." Jay replied with a smile. 

 

"Well, we have to go. The drinks might get warm." you told him and let Apink go first but Naeun stayed. 

"There's a party tonight at the beach, so if you're going with Gina. I might be there." he said and you nodded your head and smiled. "Araso, I'll see you tonight then. If ever..." you drifted off for a while then smiled and left him with his friends. 

"Unnie...I think you shouldn't meet up with that guy tonight." Naeun said. "Why not? You see something bad in him?" you asked while both of you were walking towards the elevator of the hotel. "I don't know...maybe?" Naeun replied.

"Don't worry. Unnie can take care of herself." you smiled at her and kissed the side of her head then walked out the elevator with her following you behind. 

--------------------------------