My Stylist

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkZB0eT_YHk

--------------------------

Later that evening you woke up not finding Junhyung anywhere in the house. Just then you received a text message from his manager. After reading the text you got ready and left the house and drove yourself to Cube Entertainment. The guard recognized you and your car and easily let you in then you parked your car at the usual parking space. 

You got out of the car and made your way to the elevator. Getting off the elevator you went to the meeting room where you found BEAST's manager and Cube Entertainment's CEO. "Ah, ~~~~~~. You came quick." Joonkun, BEAST's manager said. "You said that it's important." you meekly smiled and chukled. 

 

You, BEAST's manager Joonkun and the CEO talked about BEAST's new album and concept. Since you were the stylist, you took care of their outfits so that it could fit their new concept. You had your portfolio of your previous designs from their previous album concepts. 

The meeting ended so you decided to visit BEAST in the recording room. Walking along the hallway you passed by Gina. "Hey girl!" she greeted you in English and gave you a hug. You hugged her back and pulled back. "Unnie!" 

"It's been a while." she winked and giggled. "Yes, it has." 

"Here to see Junhyung?" she wiggled her eye brows and you nodded. 

"How's your hangover?" 

"How did you know?" you asked. "Junhyung." she simply said. "Ah~" you giggled and shook your head. 

"I'll see you later okay? I have to go." Gina gave you another hug before leaving Cube Ent.

 

You arrived at the recording room and opened the door. All eyes were on you and they were happy eyes. You could hear Junhyung recording his part of the new album so you were greeted by the other members instead. "Noona!" Dongwoo stood up and came to hug you. You hugged him back also the rest of BEAST. As you hugged Kikwang, he wouldn't let go. 

"Yah, Junhyung might see." you said you were just looking at Kikwang. 

"So?" he smirked. 

"Yah, Lee Kikwang. You may be BFF's with ~~~~~~, but if Junhyung sees you, you're dead." Doojoon warned Kikwang and eventually he let go.

Junhyung finised his recording and went out of the room. He saw you surprised and walked straight to you and gave you a quick kiss on the lips which made the members cringe and look away in disgust. "Don't do that~!" Yoseob complained. "Why? You jealous?" Junhyung teased Yoseob which made the other members snicker. 

Yoseob punched Junhyung on his shoulder and pouted. "Yah!" Junhyung wanted to go after Yoseob who walked away from him but you held him back. "Chill. He's just kidding." you told him. 

 

"I still can't believe that you became our stylist Noona. I never knew you were into fashion." Dongwoon said. 

"Correction, she's my stylist." Junhyung placed an arm around you and pulled you close. You crossed your arms, raised a brow and gave him a look. "Your stylist? Excuse me, I'm everyones stylist. Not just yours." you said. "You're my stylist...in bed." he whispered seductively which made you shiver and had your eyes widened. You immediately turned red so you turned around and Junhyung chuckled. 

"Yah, you didn't do anything to her did you?" Kikwang raised a brow at Junhyung. 

"Nothing...yet." he murmured the last word and looked at you as he his lips and bit it. 

-------------------------------------------

JUNHYUNG AH! O___O