Answers: I LOVE YOU

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBJ1fyiEnYc

-------------------------

Zico stood up and wiped the blood off his lips. "You're crazy." he tried to turn around and walk away but you grabbed his arm and turned him back. "Yah! I'm not done with you!" you yelled. Zico's eyes widened and for the first time he was afraid of a girl. He was afraid of you. 

"I want answers! What's the real reason you had to tell such a lie on TV?" you furrowed your eye brows. 

Zico looked away. "Look at me Woo Jiho." his eyes widened. For the first time you called him by his name. No one has ever called him by his first name.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec2fqC_u1E4

CLICK ^^

"I love you..." he muttered and you didn't understand. "What?" you said. "I said I LOVE YOU!" he shouted. Your eyes became big and round and slowly you let his arm go. "W-what did you say?" you reacted. "I LOVE YOU YONG ~~~~~~! Ever since before we debuted..." said Zico.

"You may not be as popular as the girl groups, but you're sure as hell popular to me. Even when you're working with Apink or 4Minute as their stylist, I see you everyday and...I just can't stop looking at you." 

"Then what was the reason of you attacking me in that bar the first time we met?" you asked but not in a soft way. Zico only looked away but you stepped forward. "Tell.Me." you paused. 

 

"I wanted to be with you so bad that I got drunk? I don't know..." 

"YOU DON'T KNOW?!" you screamed and chuckled.

"Yah, then that's not LOVE. I could've charged you with harrassment!"

"Then why didn't you?"

"Because, I had someone to protect." you said by the thought of Junhyung going in your mind.

 

"Junhyung isn't just my husband, he's also my bestfriend. And, I'm not letting his popularity die down because of someone like me." you looked at him again but this time your eyes softened.

"Look, I really appreciate that you love me. Really. But you do know that I can't love you back." you said.

"I don't want to lose my relationship with Junhyung..again..." you whispered. Zico's gaze softened. "We can be friends, but we can't be what you want us to be." you said. "I think you should take back what you said Zico. I can handle it, but Junhyung can't. He has a lot of things in his mind aside from promoting their songs." 

You and Zico looked at each other but Zico tried to avoid your eyes. "Please. If not for Junhyung, do it for me?" you whispered. "I-I gotta go...." Zico turned around and ran off back to Brandnew Stardom. You watched him run off and curled your hand into a fist. "I tried Junhyung...I really tried..." you thought.

---------------------------------------