Can I Be Yours?

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24WYQZ8Z0l8

--------------------------------

You arrived back in Seoul and immediately BEAST got busy and so did you since you were their stylist. Without a care in the world, you busily prepared BEAST's outfit for their comeback stage. 

"Unnie, where do you want me to put this?" one of your assistants asked. 

"Just put them on the table." you said as you were fixing Kikwang's costume. 

While fixing your costume, Kikwang softly watched you and a smile came out of his lips. You noticed him smile and you had no choice but to smile back. "What are you smiling about?" you asked. 

"I just never noticed how pretty you are when you're working." 

"Don't let Junhyung hear you say that." you chuckled then you went to Yoseob to fix his oufit.

 

Minutes later, after the other artists performance it was their turn. "BEAST, you're up next." 

BEAST went out and you went out with them walking beside Junhyung who secretly laced his fingers through yours. Then once they went out backstage, the fans saw them and began screaming. Junhyung pulled you close to hide both of your hands so that the B2UTIES wouldn't get jealous even though they know. 

"Unnie!!!" one B2UTY fan called you and waved. You looked up and saw her with a fan sign of your name and Junhyung's and smiled. You waved your hand and smiled at her then looked back to Junhyung. 

"Good luck on your come back stage." you whispered and let your hand go but Junhyung held on.

"Don't leave yet." he said. "I have to. You're going up soon." you leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek. Some B2UTYs saw it but they just screamed and squealed in awe. 

Once Junhyung let go, you went back and they went up walking to their place and waited to start. 

 

While watching them perform, Jay saw you standing by the entrance of the back stage. His face lit up with a smile and walked towards you. "Hey." he said. You turned your head and had a shocked face. "Jay. Wow, you're here too?" 

"Promoting Abandoned." he casually replied. 

"Oh? Geurae? Wow. I never knew we'd see each other like this." 

"What are you doing here?" he asked. 

"I'm the stylist of BEAST." you replied with a shy smile.

"Oh really? Awesome. So I guess we'll see each other a lot huh?" 

"Maybe?" you giggled and went back to watching BEAST perform Fiction. 

 

After the performance, Junhyung got off stage and immediately went to you. You gave him a towel and water bottle. "You guys did great! The fanchants were also good don't you think so?" you praised them. "Yeah, I think B2UTYs did a good job today too." said Doojoon. 

Junhyung wrapped his arm around your shoulder and you didn't mind if it was sweaty. While walking back to the dressing room, he noticed your necklace. "Babe, what's that?" he asked. You looked down at your necklace and slightly gasped. "Oh . I forgot about this..." 

"Oh, this? This was given to me by a friend I met in Jeju." you said and smiled at him. "It's not a guy is it?" he raised a brow. "Could be~" you teased and skipped your way in the dressing room. 

While the boys were changing, you took your necklace out and took a look at the ring. "He said to look at it when I return in Seoul.." you thought. You looked closely at the engraved message. 

Can I Be Yours?

---------------------------------

DUN.DUN.DUN.