Zico's fault

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc3EkmFePis

-----------------------------

Zico arrived back in Brandnew Stardom. He walked in the practice room and everyone looked. "Hyung, where'd you go?" P.O asked. "Just got some air..." Zico replied and went straight to grab his bag and walked straight the door. "Yah, practice isn't over yet." Ukwon said. "It's now over." Zico glared at him and left the practice room, left the building and began walking the streets with his hood over his head and a mask to cover his face.

While walking alone with no clue on where to go, Zico's thoughts were filled with you. The way you were dressed tonight made him think. You weren't the person he loves, you were totally different and he didn't like it. "Was she really like that during high school?" he mumbled to himself. 

Just then he walked by CUBE Entertainment. He looked up to the building and wondered if you were there or even Junhyung. He wanted to go in but he didn't bother so he was about to leave until Kikwang saw him. Kikwang went out and furrowed his eye brows as he saw Zico.

"Zico-shi?" he said. Zico looked up. "Are you here to see ~~~~~?" he asked. Zico looked away. "I already saw her.." he thought. "She's not here." Kikwang said. "I know." Zico replied. "I was just passing by."

"Hey, why did you lie?" 

Zico looked at Kikwang. "What?" he said.

"C'mon, I knew that it was a lie. And I know ~~~~~ more than anyone else aside from Junhyung." 

Zico looked away and began walking off leaving Kikwang behind. "Woo Jiho, apologize to Junhyung. You know you have to." Kikwang said then went back inside the building. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWf2wtTQvoY

CLICK ^^

Zico found himself walking across the bridge of Han River. He stopped and removed his mask and leaned his elbows on the railing. "I should do something..." he thought but he shook his head. "What the hell Jiho...you shouldn't even mind." he thought again. He tried shaking his thoughts out but it became worse.

He remembered what you told him and he remembered how different you looked. "I love her...but I can't be with her." he murmured. "Why are you so stupid Woo Jiho?" 

"Yah, Woo Jiho." a voice called. Zico turned around and his eyes grew big. 

"Cheolyong Hyung..." he mumbled. 

Mir appeared and walked towards Zico. He stood beside him and looked at Han River. "What's the matter?" he asked. "A-aniya..it's nothing Hyung." Zico replied. Mir chuckled. "As if it's really nothing. I actually know." he said. "You do?"

"Yup." Mir nodded and looked at him. 

"You shouldn't have done that to Noona." 

"No-noona?!" said Zico who became shocked.

Mir nodded his head once. "Noona and I have been friends for so long. I was going to see her but when I heard about the news, I decided to see you first." he said. "What's wrong with you? Why did you do that?"

"Molla..." he whispered.

"You do know everything is your fault." Mir said and Zico felt the guilt.

--------------------------

HELL YEAH MIR IS BACK TOO! 

I think Zico is older than Mir in real life? I don't know >< If he is older than Mir then just for this story Mir is older than Zico XD

hope you enjoyed this chapter :D