My Life With You...Forever

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68MvXo0d5gI&feature=related

--------------------------

Months later, everything was back to normal. You went back to working as BEAST's stylist and you were also living with him again. 4Minute and Apink bonded with you more while Gina was busy bonding with Doojoon from time to time. Hyunseung and Dongwoon went to visit Minhae and Taeni in their spare times and caught up with each other as friends. 

One day at practice, all three of you went to watch them practice just like the old times. After practice you and Junhyung, Minhae and Hyunseung and Taeni and Dongwoon went out on a triple date to the movies and arcade at midnight. After watching a horror movie, the six of you went to play dance dance revolution. 

You played against Hyunseung and won. "Good job babe!" Junhyung hi-fived you and kissed you on the cheek. "Gosh you guys, PDA much." Minhae commented while Taeni giggled. "Uh huh, and you were the one that told me that you wanted to kiss Hyunseung." you teased. 

Minhae blushed and turned away from Hyunseung. "Really? You wanted to kiss me?" he said but Minhae just walked off. "Yah! Minhae yah!" Hyunseung ran after Minhae. "There goes unnie." Taeni giggled as she watched Hyunseung go after Minhae. "I'm gonna go get us something to drink." Taeni said and automatically Dongwoon followed her. 

You and Junhyung were left alone. "I'm always stuck with you." you scoffed and pretended to be in disgust. Junhyung smriked and pinned you up at the wall. "Just the way I like it." he seductively said and began to kiss you. You stopped him and gave him the look. "Let's not. C'mon let's go help Taeni and Dongwoon." you turned him around and pushed him as you walked. 

Just then you let go of him and felt your head. Junhyung turned around and saw you. "Hey, you okay?" he asked, concerned. "Y-yeah..I think so..." you tried walking but you lost your balance. Before you could actually fall Junhyung caught you in his arms. Taeni and Dongwoon came back. "Hey, is ~~~~~ Noona alright?" Dongwoon asked. 

"I feel dizzy." you said. "There's a clinic near here." Dongwoon said and without another thought, Junhyung brought you to the clinic. Taeni contacted Minhae and came to the clinic with Hyunseung. "Is she alright?" Minhae asked. "She's inside, being treated." Taeni said calmly. "Want a drink?" 

"Ah,no it's okay." Minhae answered. 

 

Meanwhile in the check-up room, you and the doctor were talking. Suddenly, the doctor said something that made your eyes widened and you weren't blinking at all. The doctor called your friends in including Junhyung. "There was a reason why ~~~~~ felt dizzy." the doctor said smiliing at you. 

The others looked confused but Taeni got the hint and eyed at you. "I think ~~~~~ can tell you why." the doctor smirked and looked at you. Minhae, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Taeni and Junhyung's eyes were on you and waited. "I....I....I'm pregnant." 

 

"NO WAY!!!!!!!" Minhae was the first one to scream for joy followed by Taeni's laughter. "Congrats Hyung!!" Dongwoon patted Junhyung on the back. Junhyung walked to you still in shock. "Really? You..you're pregnant. With...my baby?" he whispered. You nodded and giggled. Junhyung started chuckling and hugged you. He pulled back, looked at you and kissed you. "I'm going to be a dad..." he whispered and you just giggled.

 

Several months later, Junhyung had to skip his schedule because you were in the hospital giving birth to your first born child. You were in the ER screaming and panting while the nurse held your hand tight as you squeezed them. "Just one last scream ~~~~~. You can do it!" the doctor said and you screamed your loudest. 

Finally, the people in the room heard the crying off a baby. You passed out and was brought to a regular room. You woke up with a blurred vision but blinked a few times until you saw your mom who flew all the way from America. MBLAQ and Junhyung. "The boys and the girls will be here as soon as their schedule is done." Junhyung said. 

"Are you alright hon?" your mom asked and you nodded. "Here's your little boy." the nurse came inside with your baby in her hands. Carefully she placed her on your bed beside you and everyone gathered around. You smiled and became teary eyed seeing your baby son healthy and also seeing the father of your child which is Yong Junhyung. 

"What are you going to name him?" Mir asked. You looked at Junhyung and he kissed your forehead. "Your choice babe." he said. You smiled and looked at your baby. "Sanghyun...Yong Sanghyun." you said. You looked at your mom and she smiled at you. 

-------------------------------

AND THAT'S THE END OF THE SEQUEL OF A SEQUEL OF SEQUEL!!! 

I hope you all enjoyed and see you in my new story! 

<3 THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMETING AND SUBSCRIBING! I LOVE YOU ALL <3