He's To Eager...

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoeFUu9Jsqg

----------------------------------------

After the shoot, BEAST went back to their dressing rooms to change into their normal clothes. You collected their clothes that they wore for the video and carefully placed them on the hanger and had your assistant take care of it. "Make sure it goes to BEAST's dorm araso?" you instructed and your assistant nodded. 

"Unnie!!" you turned around to see who came and it was 4Minute. 

"Omo! You're here!" you greeted them with hugs and giggles. "Are we too late?" Gayoon asked. 

"They just ended. So yeah, you are." you pretended to get disappointed and Gayoon frowned. You giggled, and hugged Gayoon. "Gwaenchana~ We're about to eat dinner so you can join us." you smiled and they nodded. Just then BEAST came out and were surprised to see 4Minute. 

"Woah! Sunbaenims!" Yoseob exclaimed. 

"Oppa!" 4Minute yelled and bowed to them politely.

 

"Oppa, ~~~~~ Unnie said that you'll treat us to dinner." Hyuna linked her arms on Junhyung and lifted her shoulders up and down with a cute pout. Junhyung looked at you with glaring eyes and you just stuck your tongue out. "What did you tell my cousin?" 

"Nothing~" you whistled your way to Sohyun and grabbed her and the rest of 4Minute and walked out. 

 

There was laughter and squeals during the dinner with BEAST and 4Minute plus Joonkun and Jiyoung, the manager of BEAST. "Excuse me, I'll just go to the bathroom." Junhyung pulled his chair back and went out of the private room that you were in and went out with Joonkun. 

As soon as he went out, all eyes were on you. You took a bite of your food then looked around and found everyone staring at you with grins and smirks. You swallowed your food before you began to speak. "What?" 

"What does Junhyung do when he gets home?" Kikwang asked. 4Minute were confused for a moment but Sohyun, who's their youngest got the hint. "Unnie! Does he..." she asked.

"Sohyun ah!" Hyuna shouted and looked at her with a 'shut the hell up' look. 

 

"Huh? What are you-" you also got the hint to what Kikwang was asking and you immediately turned red.

"Omo! Does he?!" Jiyoon asked, interested.

"NO!" you blurted out. 

"He doesn't do that..." you murmured. 

 

"But does he?" Jihyun asked.

You slowly nodded your head and took a sip of coke and avoided eye contact with them. 

"And, you don't want?" Yoseob asked tilting his head to the side. 

"It's not that I don't want! He's...to eager..." you murmured again. 

 

Just then Junhyung came back with Joonkun and sat next to you. "What are you guys talking about?" 

"Your desires." Hyunseung casually said and everyone looked at him while you sunk yourself down the chair slowly with your head down. "Huh?" Junhyung looked to you who seemed to be embarrassed and blushing. "Desires?" he thought and drank coke from your glass.

--------------------------------------------------

HYUNSEUNG AH!!!! XD 

Imagine him saying it with a straight face. "Your desires" =___= OMG!