One Week Break

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6s7vkWVBJs

------------------------------

Before the comeback of BEAST on MCountdown, CUBE's CEO decided to give BEAST a one week break. They planned a getaway to Jeju Island but it isn't really a getaway since both managers know where they were off to they just didn't go. You were also invited also Gina and 4Minute plus Apink. 

You were in the room fixing the stuff you'll be bringing to Jeju Island. "I can't believe it Unnie, a week vacation in Jeju?" Hyuna comes in and falls on the bed with a happy and dreamy expression. "Yah yah! Hyuna, that's OUR bed." Junhyung threw his towel on her face but Hyuna's reflexes were fast so she threw it back. 

You rolled your eyes at both of them while fixing your things. 

 

After a while you finished packing and went down to the living room where 4Minute and Apink were staying. Yes, the girls were staying over night. The boys were upstairs in your room with Junhyung. "Unnie, where's Gina Unnie?" Sohyun asked. "Already here!" she came in and gave you a tight hug. 

"How'd you get in Unnie?" you asked. Doojoon came out of the shadows with his hands on his pocket. "Ah~" all the girls turned around and went back to what they were doing. "I'll go upstairs now. Good night babe. Sleep early araseo?" Doojoon gave Gina a kiss on the cheek which made the Apink girls squeal while 4Minute just acted normal. 

 

"I guess we're both the eldest so we have to take care of the kids huh?" Gina said while putting on moisturizing cream and you were doing the same in the bathroom. "I feel so old..." you murmured but then Gina gawked at you and raised a brow. "I take it back?" you meekly smiled and Gina lightly hit you with her and you almost fell. "Unnie!" you squealed and Gina just laughed.

 

The next night was your flight to Jeju. Three vans waited outside your house and everyone was ready to go. you rode in the van where 4Minute and Gina were. Apink and BEAST have their own vans. "You don't want to ride with Junhyung, Unnie?" Jihyun asked as you sat in front. "He's just going to do something again..." you said. 

"Like what?" Hyuna innocently titled her head and asked. Gina looked at you from the driver's seat and you looked back. "Nothing." you told Hyuna. "Alright, let's go!" Gina turned the car on, released the hand break and drove off.

------------------------------------------