Take It Slow

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30g3Mu8IWRU&feature=related

----------------------------------

Much later that evening around 11PM, you and the girls came back to the hotel and changed into your sleeping clothes. All of you placed the comforters from the rooms on the floor of the living room and also placed the pillows outside. After changing and getting ready for bed, your phone which was on the kitchen table rang. 

You came out of the bathroom with wet hands but just wiped it on your pyjamas and answered the call. 

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Can you come out for a bit?" 

You knew that it was Junhyung so you agreed and ended the call. You took your jacket out of your bag and placed it over your shirt and went out while the girls were watching movies. 

 

As you went out Junhyung, kicked himself off the wall and walked to you. "How was the casino?" you asked. "It was alright." Junhyung continued towards you and automatically kissed you which shocked you. Junhyung pinned you by the wall without breaking the kiss until you sniffed that he was...drunk.

You placed your hands on his chest giving him a signal to stop. "Junhyung...stop. You're drunk. You need to sleep." you said but since he was drunk he didn't listen so he leaned in again but you moved your head out of the way. Junhyung who looked like he was about to get pissed looked at you but you weren't afraid of him. 

"Don't you know who I am? I am Yong Junhyung of BEAST." he said, in a drunk tone. You rolled your eyes and lightly pushed him back. "And, I'm Park ~~~~~~. Your girlfriend, stylist and a badass fighter." 

"It's Yong ~~~~~~. And, you're my wife." he said again. 

"Yeah, a wife who isn't ready to do anything with you yet." you said and walked pass him but he grabbed you from behind and pulled you close. 

"I'll be really gentle and we'll take things slow..." he whispered on your ear and brushed his lips on it. 

"You're drunk...and..I'm not ready." you took his hands off your waist and turned around to look at him. 

 

"Go to sleep. We have places in Jeju to see tomorrow morning." you whispered and smiled. You got on your tip-toes and gave him a light peck on his lips and quickly pulled back before Junhyung tries what he wants to do again. You turned him around and pushed him towards the door to his room then walked to yours and went inside. 

Slowly, you closed the door behind you and released a sigh. Junhyung closed the door behind him and ran his hand upwards from his face to his hair. "Be patient...just be patient Junhyung..." he thought and went to the bathroom to change and then to his bedroom to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------