The Question

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltgko3UDzb4

----------------------------------

The next day, you woke up early and got dressed. You made breakfast for you and Junhyung then set the table. You went back up to check up on Junhyung who was busy buttoning his pants. He was still shirt less but that didn't bother you since he sleeps without a shirt most of the time. 

You bit your lip and released a sigh. "Morning." a voice said and it was Junhyung who was now right in front of your face. Your eyes widened and you blinked. "G-good morning..." you muttered. "Um, breakfast is ready.." you murmured and quietly left the room with a relieved sigh.

 

You and Junhyung sat down and ate breakfast. The whole time it was quiet and it was awkward for the first time in a long time. You remembered in high school where he dissed Taeni's cooking during that beach trip and it was your first fist fight with him. A smile appeared with your realizing it. 

"What are you smiling about?" Junhyung looked at you. "Huh? Oh..I just remembered our fist fight during that beach trip." you said and took a bite of your meal. Junhyung slightly laughed and drank his water. "I remember that. You were really strong." he praised you. "I was, wasn't I?" you looked at him and wiggled. 

Junhyung put his chopsticks down and walked towards you. Your eyes followed him until he was close enough. "Yeah, you were." he said and leaned in to kiss your forehead. You closed eyes then opened it again. You felt relieved that he didn't try anything but you felt disappointed too. 

"I'm going." he grabbed his jacket and his shades then went out. You followed him out the door and waited until he got in his car. "Jalga~!" you waved at him and he waved back then drove off. You closed the door and sighed. "It's now or never..." you thought.

 

That night, you didn't do much work with BEAST. In fact, you went home early but you got bored easily so you just fixed up the house. You cleaned up every area which made you sweat a lot and felt sticky all over. You went up to take a quick shower, then got dressed and went down again with wet hair and waited for Junhyung on the couch.

After a few hours, you fell asleep on the couch with the remote on your hand. Junhyung had just arrived home. He locked the door, took his jacket and shoes off then went straight up the stairs but before reaching the final step. He saw you asleep with the TV on and your arm about dangling off the couch. 

 

He smirked and went down to go to you. He carefully took the remote out of your hand and turned the TV off. Then, he carefully scooped you up and you were being carried carefully. He brought you up to the bedroom and gently lay you on the bed. He smiled at your angelic sleeping face and gently rubbed his thumb on your face.

You slightly woke up and saw him right up close again. "Junhyung...?" you groggily asked. "Ssh, go back to sleep." he whispered. You closed your eyes again and turned the other way not facing him. Junhyung got up, went to the bathroom and got changed. He went to the other side of the bed and lay down beside you. 

He faced you and looked at you again with small smirk. "I don't know if you can hear me...but if you do...I just have one question..." he said. He leaned in close to your face. He could feel you breathing in and out and he could hear you as well. "Do you want to have kids with me?" he whispered right in front of you and passionately kissed your lips.

You felt it. You felt his lips on yours and you wanted to kiss back but you didn't want him to know that you were awake. So, you just stayed still and waited until his lips was gone. Junhyung broke the kiss and looked at you. He brushed his thumb again on your cheek then turned around to the face the other side.

You slowly opened your eyes and looked at his broad back. "You don't know how much I want to answer you...but I just don't know what to say..." you thought.

--------------------------------------