Mad

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOF2WHB-hQk

-------------------------------------

Few nights later thingd between you and Junhyung were different. He stopped trying to have with you. He just focused on his album promotion for Fiction and Fact with the boys. You noticed that he wasn't noticing you as much as he was before. You also noticed that he stopped giving you romantic kisses. 

"Something's wrong..." you thought. Just before you could go to him and ask what was wrong your phone rang. You looked to see who was calling and it was your friend Minhae. "Yeobosaeyo?"

"Yah! Can you go out tonight?" she asked.

You looked back at the boys who were busy listening to the director and they were also playing around. "Yeah, I can." you said.

"Awesome, meet you in YGE." Minhae ended the call and so did you. 

The recording started and that was your cue to leave the recording and meet Minhae in YGE. Instead of having Joonkun drive you, you took a cab and safely arrvied in the YGE building. You went up to the guard and he let you in without asking for your ID or anything else. 

 

"Yah! You're finally here!" Minhae walked towards you and Taeni followed behind her. 

"Unnie!" Taeni greeted and hugged you. You hugged her back, broke the hug and hugged Minhae and then let go. 

"What took you so long?" Minhae asked. "I had to wait until the recording started." you replied.

"Recording?" Taeni repeated. "BEAST is currently in a variety show. So...I just left while they were recording." you said. "Won't Junhyung Oppa look for you?" she asked.

You scoffed. "I doubt that he will." 

"Uh-oh...looks like the lovers got some quarrel. Spill." Minhae brought you to the practice room with Taeni and made you tell her the whole story which you did. 

 

"So he's mad...because you don't want to do it with him?" Minhae asked and you nodded.

"Unnie, what guy wouldn't get mad for not having with his own wife?" Taeni pointed out.

"Since when are you into this? Did you do it already?!" Minhae asked with wide eyes.

"WHAT?! ANIYO! How can I when I don't have a boyfriend..." Taeni muttered.

"What about Dongwoon?" you asked.

"He's still not considering us getting back together. And, I don't really want to force him if he doesn't want to." Taeni sighed.

"Anyway, I'm sure Junhyung Oppa will stop being mad at you." she smiled.

"I hope so. I can't stand him being so mad...especially if it's just about ..." you said.

"Well, to him, it's not just about . It's about making love and making a lovely baby out of that love." Minhae said.

"How are you so into this?" Taeni repeated the same question to Minhae and Minhae just looked away.

-----------------------------------------

Aigoooooo. Junhyung, quit being mad.

MIAN FOR THE LATE UPDATE :D My mind isn't working so well lately, haha! 
OH! AND DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE NEW GROUP BOYFRIEND?! DAMN IT. THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE!!! AND ALL SO YOUNG T.T I CRY T.T they're all younger than me T.T Oh well :"> I'm friends with one member in facebook anyway :"> HEHEHE.