You and Zico?!

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBJ1fyiEnYc&feature=related

--------------------------

That same night, instead of going to your house you went to Taeni and Minhae's dorm. "Hey girl, what are you doing here?" Minhae cheerfully greeted. "I have to talk to you guys. Is Taeni home?" you asked and Minhae nodded. She let you inside, closed the door and walked you to the living room where Taeni was busily reading a book. 

"Guess who's here." Minhae grabbed a soda from the fridge and tossed it to you. You sat on the couch while Taeni put her book away and sat next to you. Minhae sat in front of you and Taeni popping in marshmallow in . "Chup?" Minhae said while chewiing on the marshmallow.

"Someone...came to see me today." you started. "Is it Mir Oppa?" Taeni asked but you shook your head. Minhae swallowed the marshmallow before speaking. "Don't tell me it's one of the U-KISS members...which I still can't believe that they became celebrities.." Minhae said and you also shook your head.

"Do...you remember the time where we went to a club a day before I got married?" you asked and they both nodded. "Well...someone from that day, appeared today." you told them. Minhae and Taeni looked at each other for a while, confused and about to give up until Minhae's eyes widened and so did Taeni.

"WOO JIHO?!" they both said and you slowly nodded.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t31-QHkHDko

CLICK ^^

-Flashback to where before you were married and where you met Zico-

You were walking around the park totally not minding your surroundings. Suddenly you bumped into someone which made you fall on the ground. "Ow..." you quietly murmured and got up. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." a hand reached out for you and took it. You looked up and saw him. 

"Junhyung?" you thought but you shook his name out because you knew that it's not him. "Aren't you Zico of Block B?" you asked and he slowly nodded and smiled. "I'm sorry for bumping you." he said. "Ah, aniyo. It was my fault. I wasn't really watching where I was going..." you said. 

"Why does he look a lot like him..." you thought as you looked at him more. "Um..aren't you Junhyung sunbaenim's fiance?" he asked and you snapped out of your thoughts and quickly nodded. "You know me?" you asked. He nodded. "Through articles and such." he replied. 

"Oh, my name is Woo Jiho by the way." he reached out his hand again and you held on to it and shook it. 

After a while you and Zico talked to each other and bit by bit got to know each other more. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehElfTzio5s&feature=related

CLICK ^^

You, Minhae and Taeni were in a club a day before your wedding. "Are you sure you should be in a club unnie? Your wedding is tomorrow." she said almost shouting since the music was loud. "Just let her be Taeni. It's her last day being single anyway." Minhae said and you agreed. 

You were about to leave your single life behind and on to a new life. A married one. To BEAST's rapper, Yong Junhyung. While in the club, you didn't drink anything but you did have fun dancing on the floor with Minhae and Taeni. Just then, you bumped into someone on the dance floor. 

"Jiho." you said with a smile. "Oh, what are you doing here?" he asked. "Celebrating my last day of being single." you giggled and continued dancing. Just then Zico joined in with you. You looked around the dance floor to find your friends but they weren't anywhere in the dance floor to be seen. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlNy_ZUkNXg

CLICK ^^

You wanted to go out of the dance floor to look for your friends but Zico grabbed your waist and started grinding on you. You held his hand and yanked it off your waist and looked at him with anger and disgust. Instead of looking for your friends you headed out the door and straight to the parking lot to drive off home.

Zico caught up with you and grabbed your wrist. "Wait! I'm sorry..I didn't mean to." he said but you didn't listen so you just yanked your wrist off. "Just go back inside." you said. 

"Where are you going?" he asked. "Home." you unlocked the car door and opened it but Zico closed it. "You're not going anywhere until I say so." he hissed. You looked at him but not with fear, with anger. "What are you? My boyfriend?" you hissed and pushed him off but he grabbed on to you and turned you around.

Your back was leaning against the door while Zico's body was pressed on to you. You began to struggle around so that you could get him off you but he was too strong. "Let go!" you yelled. Zico pressed his lips on yours. Your eyes widened and you struggled again to push him off. 

Soon after that kiss, turned into a passionate one. Slowly Zico wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer then played with your bottom lip. Your lip gave up and Zico took that chance to place his tongue inside your mouth and continued kissing you. You were slowly being drifted away by his passionate kiss that your eyes were about to close until you used all your strength to push him off.

-End of flash back-

 

"YOU AND ZICO?! KISSED?! THE DAY BEFORE YOU GOT MARRIED?!" Minhae and Taeni both yelled while you just avoided their gaze by looking around.

----------------------------------

OMG. ZICO. HOW COULD YOU. LOL

YOU! HOW COULD YOU! XD kidding~