Tired

My Life With You Forever (Sequels of My Life With You In HighSchool, My Life With You In College & My Life With You)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89q4PNkbln0

----------------------------------

Weeks later after Jay finding out you were married, he suddenly stopped talking to you during the times you were in the same studio. He would greet you and BEAST but that was it. You wondered for a while why but you never found out the reason. 

After recording, you and Junhyung got home late and both of you were very tired. You dropped all the clothes on the living room floor and went upstairs to take a shower. 

 

WARNING! SHOWER SCENE LOL XD

Leaving the bed room door open and the shower door, Junhyung heard the shower on and thought that it was you taking a shower. He went in the bathroom and gently closed the door and took off his clothes carefully and quietly. When he was bare in the bathroom, he stepped inside but you couldn't see him since you had shampoo on your hair and you had your back turned.

While rinsing it out, Junhyung wrapped his arms around your waist and you slightly jumped up which caused you to almost slip. "Yah!" you screamed. "Hey relax. It's just me." he chuckled and helped you take a foam of the shampoo out of your face. 

Once it was out, you opened your eyes and you suddenly blushed because you were standing right in front of him bare . "What are you blushing about?" he asked with a smirk. "Don't tell me you're shy?" he whispered and began kissing your neck and went down towards your collarbone. 

You shivered as you felt his hands touch your bare skin. One arm wrapped around your waist while his other hand was slowly making it's way down to your area. You were pre-occupied with Junhyung's kissing on your neck and lips but you opened your eyes and you managed to slightly push him back. 

OKAY END OF ALMOST SCENE XD WAHAHA!

 

Junhyung looked at you, confused and slightly frustrated. "What?" he said. "I'm tired.." you said. "Tired?" he repeated and you nodded. Junhyung released a sigh and looked at you with a straight face then left the shower, the bathroom and changed his clothes then went to bed. 

"She's always tired...I don't get it." he thought as he lay his body on the bed and ran his hand down through his face. You got out of the shower with your towel wrapped around your body and took out your pyjamas then went back in the bathroom to change. 

---------------------------

XD I told you I fail at XD