Nightmare

The person who became a light in my dark life.

‘Min Ae..’ Leeteuk repeated .

I looked up to him.

‘You can sleep in my bed, I’ll change the covers so don’t worry.’ He said.

‘No. You just sleep in your own bed, I’ll find comfort on the couch. I don’t need so much comfort anyways.’ I said a bit too harsh. Some things in my behavior didn’t change.

They both looked at each other and then to me their hold loosened.

It was Eunhyuks turn to talk now. ‘I guess we can’t change your mind ?’

‘Nope, good night gentlemen.’ I said while turning around heading to the couch.

 

When I lay on the couch I was what all had happened today. Before no one except my only family knew my secret, even when they were dead already and now. In ten minutes 13 strangers knew.

I didn’t even figured out why I am like this and what the hell is going on. How could I ed this up so badly ? Did I do wrong with saving him and exposing my life ? My eyes became heavy and soon I drifted off to dreamland, or that was the plan. It was more a nightmare.

 

In complete darkness I was walking around looking for some clue to figure out why I was here and what I could find here. Somewhere far away I caught a man standing. I ran to the man who was coming closer with every step I took.

In the darkness he was fully dressed in white. It was an old man, to be precisely, the man with who I chatted in the park before. What is he doing here ? Why ? I thought.

The man lifted his arm and slowly he turned his arm to his left side. For me that was right and followed where he pointed at.

Blood was exposed everywhere. I thought it was disgusting so I looked back at the man. The man wasn’t there anymore, instead a figure who looked like me took his place.

I had red eyes and my mouth opened to show fangs. It looked like a defensive posture. To warn me.

But why was I standing there ? Why was I looking at myself ?

I was looking at myself who was walking to the blood scene. There was not only blood anymore, bodies filled the place. They were dead floating on the blood.

People I knew were floating in blood. Everyone who was dead in real life and I had known were here in my nightmare. My mom, brother, the vampires who took my life, my victims. Everyone.

I who was standing there in the blood turned around. I didn’t had red eyes anymore or fangs. I was wearing my school uniform from more than 250 years ago. I looked 17.

I saw myself changing, the uniform changed into the clothes I was wearing now. My hair grew. And then again my eyes turned red. My fangs appeared.

I dropped on my knees. All those dead bodies. It’s all because of me.

I got a hold of myself and stood up. I was facing Eunhyuk. He was standing in front of the bloodpool, our eyes met. He was looking sad. He threw himself backwards and disappeared in the blood.

I was shocked, I turned around and ran away from all this. Sweat was forming on my face and body.

I didn’t dare to look behind me and ran if my life was hanging by a thread. My body became weak, my legs couldn’t hold my body anymore and I fell into the ground.

I couldn’t control my emotions anymore and screamed my heart out.

 

I gasped and shot forward. I was making myself into a little ball while I was trying to get my breathing under control. I felt two arms comforting me, as a response I wanted to shove those arms hardly away but this time I let it happen not knowing who it was.

When my breathing was finally normal I dropped my arms. I looked up to see Eunhyuk taking his arms away. No one else was in the room except us.

Worriedly he was staring at me. Finally he spoke.

‘What happened ?’

‘I-I don’t know. No, I do know. I had a nightmare but I don’t understand. I never ha-…’

I stopped my sentence. Why was I telling him this ?

‘You never what ?’ He asked .

Again my mouth went open to tell him. ‘This is my first nightmare in 250 years.’

Jeez what’s wrong with me ? Why do I keep telling him stuff about me ?

‘Mind telling me ?’

I thought about it, I was already telling him all this stuff so why not keep it like that. It doesn’t matter right telling him this. And I actually wanted to tell him since I couldn’t tell anyone anything for 250 years. Well not to humans.

He was patiently waiting so I took a deep breath.

‘It was about me, I mean. I saw myself as a normal person and as a vampire. There was all blood and bodies. People I knew that are dead. It made me feel like I’m the one at fault. That it is my fault that they are all dead. And mostly it is. Except that I never chose for being a monster.’

I sighed. It felt good to tell someone. Although I didn’t told him the part that he was falling into a bloodpool.

‘You’re not a monster, you saved me.’

‘Stop saying that, you know nothing about me.’

There was a short silence but then I suddenly thought how the dream started.

‘That old man.’ I whispered.

‘What ?’

‘There was an old man dressed in white, I saw him yesterday for the first time in the park. He even talked to me. I know he was in my dream for a reason, I have to find him.’

He suddenly looked sad at me.

‘That means you are leaving ? When ?’

‘Why you don’t want me to leave ? Eunhyuk I warn you don’t get attached to me. I better leave now, the sooner I find him the sooner I can get possible answers. And don’t worry, then I’ll come back I know where you are.’

‘Hm uh okay, I-I guess I’ll see you soon.’

I stood up and headed to the door, I turned around before I really left.

‘See you soon.’ I said with a smile.  

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo I hope I don't disappoint you too much with this chapter, there will be a lot grammar mistakes, I just know that xD

But I can't help it, I'm too lazy to re-read everything haha ^^ sorry bear with me pleaseee c:

And thanks again to my subscribers, commenters and readers AND AND AND voters !!!! You just kicked this girl to freaking heaven with that hahaha. Really I appreciate it soo much and I'm so happy other people I don't even know enjoy because of me :D I mean that is so awesome :D

 

Annyeong sweeties ^^ jal jja and sleep well (it's night here gheh)

*hugs you* bye (' 3  ')