The real vampire inside me

The person who became a light in my dark life.

It was dark but clear enough for me to see 7 vampires near the entrance of the park.

Two on the left side three in the middle and two on the right side, ready to attack me from all sides. Between seconds my eyes changed and fangs appeared.

I saw my target standing between the two men in the middle. The old man I drank tea with, the f***er.

With big steps I almost ran to him. I heard a fast movement on the right side and turned my upper body to the sound. A young boy around 17 I guess stood in front of me in a couple second. His hands went to my throat but I responded to this quickly. I got his wrists and swung him through the air, when he landed on the ground trying to recover I was already next to him.

I had no mercy. My right hand shot at his throat, I grabbed what I could and pulled my hand back. Blood covered my hand and in my hand was an object in the form of a tube. It was his throat.

I threw it away and got up ready for the next attack. But there wasn’t

‘Scared now ?’ I asked with a grimy smile.

‘No.’ the bloke said from before. I wondered why he didn’t use his power already.

‘Only one surprise attack ? And no powers ?’

‘That wouldn’t be fair. If I take control over your muscles you wouldn’t feel any pain either. Of course I can let you feel pain but this would hurt more.’

‘I’m sure I can handle it. I’ll end you soon anyways.’

‘I wouldn’t be so sure about that.’ The old man said.

Anger rose when I heard him speak.          

‘And you, sir. I forgot you back then but I’m sure I won’t now.’ I growled in a low terrifying voice.

 ‘Now.’ The bloke spoke.

The two vampires on the left and the one on the right ran towards me.

When they almost reached me I jumped up. One of the three did too and grabbed my leg. With great power I was slammed against the ground. He was fast but I was too.

I rolled over and stood in a second. I heard a movement from behind. A fist drilled in my back.

You could hear cracking just like the sound when you’re walking through the thick snow.

I screamed it out but stayed focused. They got me real mad now.

One in front of wanted to go for a second attack but bent down and turned around at the same time.

The one that first stood behind me was now in front of and trying to dodge the fist of the other.

This made an opportunity for me to attack the one in front me. This took a second and the one was pinned against the ground by me. I lifted my arm and punched his chest with all my strength.

It was a deadly swipe for a human. Suddenly I was thrown in the air and a tree prevented me from flying over the earth.

I fell on my stomach, my back was broken for sure. I got on my knees and hands and with help of the tree I got up.

The one that didn’t attack me before was now facing me. His eyes close to purple but still red.

I was breathing heavy and he made it more difficult to breath since he lifted me with one hand around my throat.

The other hand hit my face. After that he threw me on the ground.

I could feel I was really weak, I my lips and a taste of blood filled my mouth.

Ignoring the pain and focusing on my anger I stood up.

The triplet were standing, legs wide and ready for the next attack. It was their job to weaken me, and that old man would finish me. I won’t let that happen so easily.

I chugged my blood on the ground. After that I ran as fast as I could to the triplet.

I grabbed the left one’s head and the head of the one in the middle, they struggled but I was stronger. All my strength went to my arm and with one move I pushed my hands together so the heads would smash against each other. No one would survive that.

The one left alive punched me in the face. Warm blood ran over my lips and chin, making its way through my neck.

He wanted to hit me again, to prevent that I got his fist and turned his arm around. His body turned around to lessen the pain. He was screaming and in pain. I pulled a bit harder and he kneeled.

I placed my foot in his back and lifted his arm. I pulled hard on his arm, the flesh tore in pieces. 

I used his ripped off arm as a bat, his head was the ball.

The screaming stopped, another sound was heard.

‘MIN NOOO!!’

I knew who that was, and it wasn’t right to hear that right now.

I turned my head to where the sound was coming from. Five men were running to me, they were out of breath so they had been running all this time.

I had to stop them no matter what, they couldn’t see me, or this whole situation.

‘STOP !!’ I screamed as hard as I could.

They stopped running, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Sungmin and even Kyuhyun looked at me terrified.

‘MIN !!’ Kyuhyun yelled but I was too late.

Someone pulled my hair back so I looked in the sky. He pulled me further down so I landed on my knees.  I screamed because I felt my back cracking.

‘So these are your friends huh ?’ The old man said.

‘L-leave them alone, they have nothing to do with this.’ I managed to say.

‘I think I can use them pretty good, hmm ?’

He still got hold of my hair but turned my face in the way I could see the others.

There was about twenty meters space between us but I could see Hyuk tearing.

I was so selfish when I left the house, I left my dearest people with no clue. If I just….If I stayed calm and lied to them this would have never happened.

I left them without looking at their faces, without saying goodbye, without saying how much they mean to me. How much Hyuk means to me. How much I love him, what he taught me. How he made me smile. My eyes became watery but I could see clearly.

The bloke walked slowly to my family, an electric shock went through my head.

‘NO RUN!!’ I screamed.

‘We can’t leave you, I won’t !’ Eunhyuk screamed.

The bloke began to run, he aimed for Eunhyuk and Leeteuk saw the same. Leeteuk pushed Eunhyuk aside and protected him with his body. The attacker didn’t mind and just went for someone to bite.

It happened all so fast, I could hear the fangs bury in the soft skin, I could smell the blood.

‘NOOOOOOO !!!’ I screamed once again, a new energy boost went through my body. Somehow I managed to escape from the elders hold.

The pain through my body made me move slower but still faster than humans. I came closer but didn’t slow down, I threw my body against the bloke. The three of us fell but the connection with Leeteuk broke.

I didn’t gave him time to recover, with my hands in his mouth I ripped his jaw from his head. To be sure I placed my hands on both  sides of his head and broke his neck.

An ice cold hand grabbed my ankle which made sure I was dragged over the hard ground.

I struggled and tried to dug my nails in the ground, without any efforts.

He let me go, but it wasn’t the old man. It was the guy on his left side in the beginning.

He bend over me and kicked him in the face, it had a big impact since he landed in the ground. I rolled over to him, before I could do anything he hit me with his elbow in my stomach. I cringed, but I buried my fangs in his shoulder with much strength. I pulled him on top of me while my fangs were still in his shoulder. I began to strangle him until he didn’t move. After that I broke his neck and shove him off me. There is still one left. New anger grew in me. Slowly I pushed myself up. I was standing on my feet but I had my hands on my knees for support.

My gaze fixed on the elder.

‘I’m impressed.’ He laughed. ‘You killed the strongest vampires while you’re close to death.’

I huffed but didn’t respond.

He narrowed his eyes. ‘Let’s end this soon.’

I straightened my, forcing myself to ignore the pain. This will be over soon and I’m not leaving this world without saying goodbye.
 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Haii guisee ^^ sorry I didn't reread this :s

 

So what do you think of this chapter ?? I'm curious keke >.< I have a crazy fantasy and I dream a lot about action and fights and stuff, you know keke I'm a real badass x3

 

This story is coming to an end though :s but there will be an epilogue at the end :) I hope I'll make you happy with the plot I had in mind :D Since I have upload this story I have gained 3 friends ^^ and you are allowed to know that that makes me freaking happy :D

Hmmm how do I say this...In my school I'm pretty sure many (not too many, don't get me wrong) people know my name or at least kinda know me but frogot my name x3 But I have only a few real friends and the sad part is that I also have friends I absolutely adore and love but I know they talk behind my back and don't really feel the same way I do. Although I really hope one of them does cause there was a time I shared almost everything with her and I have many happy memories with her. She's waaay more popular than me and when I started to get a bit isolated she didn't mind me af course, she has a lot of friends. But it still hurts especially when I'm now finally realizing it and saying it out loud...well writing it down..I know it's kinda my own fault but on the other hand I couldn't do anything about it. I mean being a bit isolated from my friends. And now I can't help it but to feel like an outcast when I'm with them, they don't hear my voice anymore. But as much as it hurts I can't blame them for anything.

Here, not only on asianfanfics but I mean in this world with kpoppers, no one makes me feel like an outcast. They make me feel like a friend, and even a family member. Everyone shares the same passion and have hearts of pure gold. Everyone seems so nice and everytime I read the comments made on my story prove my thoughts right. Uhh well yeah I also am aware of fandom wars which really disappoints me but yeah I'm trying to ignore and make a little bit peace. I really can't stand fights actually, although I can get pretty pist and when I'm really angry I can hold on to that feeling for a veeeery long time. I'm angry about something for almost 3,5 years now and I still am. Don't get me wrong I'm only angry about it when I think about it keke.

Wow these 'last words before uploading a new chapter' became a bit longer x3. It's bedtime now and I have to go to school tomorrow :s mheh..

 

Just know I'm really gratefull to you all, you're very nice to me ^^

Kamsahamnida angels

I hope some people feel the same gratitude towards me >.< that would be funny kekeke

Annyeong~~~jal jja *hugs*