Waking up together

The person who became a light in my dark life.

‘AISH !! HYUK GET YOUR OUT OF BED YOU LA-‘ Heechul screamed and stopped right when he opened the door of Eunhyuk’s room. But right after that he started again.

‘EUNHYUK ? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING ? SHE ALREADY SLEEPS IN YOUR ROOM DON’T YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TOO FAR NOW ? AT LEAST SHARE… AND WAKE UP.’

Because there was someone screaming furiously next to where I was sleeping I slowly opened my eyes, also slight annoyed.

There I saw a Heechul screaming. With one eye open I saw him standing with one hand on his hip leaning on one leg while his other hand was pointing at me.. At me and Eunhyuk. !

My eyes shot open and as retarted as I could be I tried to turn around crazily but I failed when I landed on the floor..next to the bed. Really? Min what are you doing, I thought and face palmed myself but let my hand rest on my head and eyes to border the light that was not pleasant in the early morning. I opened my eyes and saw Heechul just stupidly looking at me before he burst out in laughter and walked out of the room. I looked the other way and saw someone else look at me.

His blond hair was sticking in all directions, his eyes..Well let’s say he doesn’t have any eyes at the moment.. and his plump lips. He was looking at me with his eyebrows up, a questioning face.

I never saw him like this before and if this sight wasn’t funny it would be extremely y.

I couldn’t hold it in anymore and started laughing myself too.

‘Ah waehaeee ?’

I didn’t answer but stopped laughing avoiding his face for another burst. That didn’t go as plan since Eunhyuk was half in bed half out bed with his arm beside my head. I turned my head to get caught in his gaze.

‘I have a slight idea that you are laughing at me ?’

I pressed my lips together to suppress my laughter.

‘You just have to see your iness in the mirror monkey.’

‘I already know I’m y as hell.’

‘Aishh that attitude.’ I whispered with a smile while I was trying to get his hair down.

He chuckled and smiled his stunning smile. My attempt to get his hair normal failed and lowered my hand to his cheek.

‘And you can get me crazy just like that.’ I said almost whispering.

‘Get up because I can’t get down like this.’ He said wide smiling.

‘Oh no ? Can’t get down ?’ And I pulled him on top of me.

‘Last night you weren’t so dominating..’ He said

‘You have no idea.’ I laughed.

‘It’s good to see you laugh, you’re beautiful like that.’

‘It’s good to see you in the morning, you’re a y beast like that.’ I responded.

He laughed and lowered himself, just like last night he kissed me, starting gently and the gentle kiss turned into a passionate one.

‘YAH, you are finally awake but still not doing any…anything useful. Aren’t you supposed to be telling us something although it’s quite obvious now.’ Heechul said, that guy really knows how to be..A queen.

We both pulled back and fixed our gaze fiercely at Heechul who wasn’t taken back by this.

Other members showed up behind Heechul and only floating faces were shown in doorway.

Eunhyuk got of me with a deep sigh and pulled me up.

‘I think you can consider us as a couple ?’ Eunhyuk said and turned his face to me. It was weird to hear him say I was his girlfriend but the only thing I could do was blush furiously and smile.

‘I’ll take that as a yes.’ Eunhyuk smiled.

And to my surprise no one was scared or worried for Eunhyuk who has a vampire next to his side, they were just smiling and congratulating us.

‘Hyung ! You have finally a beautiful point.’ Shindong joked and the group burst out in laughter except for me. I wanted to .

‘So, you find my Hyuk ugly huh ?’ I said calmly and I made sure I looked pretty dangerous.

Everyone stopped laughing and looked at me. Even Eunhyuk looked confused at me.

‘Hmmm no just kidding Shindong, I think I just fall for ugly people, be prepared, maybe I fall for you someday.’ I said with a smirk.

The ‘Ooooh’s’ were heard in the room and I laughed just like the rest. ‘Just don’t say it again.’ I said and smiled.

‘Aniyo, I won’t I’ll be a good boy in the future.’ And his smile from ear to ear made his eyes disappear.

‘Okay okay okay, Kids let’s leave them alone, come on.’ Leeteuk said while dragging the group along with him. Before he was out of sight he managed to close the door.

I smiled and turned my body to face a sad Eunhyuk. Where did that come from, I thought.

‘Hyuk ? why all of the sudden so sad.’

‘Do you really think I’m ugly ?’

Out of all things I have to admit that I didn’t see that one coming.

‘Aish, do I really look like I have a bad taste ?’

And with that a smile plastered on his beautiful face.

‘Even with that morning face of yours you look stunning.’ Once again I laughed my of.

‘YAH, don’t laugh!’

‘What ? I said I liked it right ?’

‘Your hair was also very funny back then yes, so I guess we are even now.’ He said and an evil smirk appeared.

I leaned forward so I could whisper in his ear. ‘That my dear, was maybe the only time you looked better than me.’

He gasped and widened his eyes. ‘OH, you’re so mean !’ He said childishly.

‘I learned it from our maknae.’

‘I should have never let him so close to you, I think it’s time for you to shower don’t you think ?’

‘Hmm let me think about it.’ I .

He took one step forward and kissed my forehead. ‘Now go.’ He said wearing his beautiful smile.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~