Epilogue 2 : I love you forever

The person who became a light in my dark life.

 

Hyukjae’s pov.

~ 1 Year later ~

 

‘Hyuk stop snoring, you’ll wake Min up.’ Hae said. I was just sleeping right now what’s the problem ?

Oh right…my snoring. I lifted my head from Min’s lap and looked at Donghae who was sitting beside Min with his head on her shoulder.

‘Mianhae fishy’ I whispered and chuckled.

‘I’m already awake jackass.’ Min said with her eyes still closed. She looked cute and beautiful. How can a person look so stunning while saying such harsh words. Well it’s Min.

‘Hmmm Hyuk ?’ sleepyhead Hae said.

‘Yeah ?’ I answered while I laid my head back.

‘Stop snoring.’

I laughed silently. Silly fish he is.

‘Just sleep guys, you were too active when playing football earlier. Even I’m exhausted.’ Min said.

That’s true actually. We decided to play football with everyone since no one had to work today. We thought it would be fun to spend some time together. But we played football almost all day, it was really fun though. Everyone was resting now, sleeping or just doing something that didn’t require much energy. Wookie was supposed to be cooking today with Teuk-hyung but even he insisted to order pizza tonight.

I snuggled a bit more against Min and searched for her hand, when I found her hand I intertwined our hands. I could feel she was smiling.

Her dazzling smile which made me fall for her.

I remember the first time I saw her in the bar she worked at. It’s quite special I remember it if you consider the fact that I was absolutely drunk.

I felt very lonely that day and everything went wrong. I just wanted to forget certain things. I just wanted to forget everything really. So I decided to wander down the streets and I ended up in the café. Something pulled me towards that café, I belief it was fate.

The second I entered the café I saw her. A lady with long dark-brown hair, big eyes and I was sure that she must have had a stunning smile. She was drowning in her thoughts cleaning glasses.

‘One Jameson please.’ I said. I was here to get drunk anyways. She didn’t turn around to my disappointment.

‘A moment sir, I’ll get it for you.’

What a beautiful voice.

She got a glass and poured some Jameson in it and then she finally turned around. I was still staring at her, I couldn’t stop staring.

She looked at me weirdly but finally put the glass on the counter.

‘You don’t have to look like that you know, that doesn’t makes you prettier. But thanks for the whiskey.’ I said.

Now it was her turn to stare at me, she looked quite irritated. Wrong move Hyuk. Well my only purpose is to forget everything tonight, so be it.

‘Well I am not standing here to be pretty for someone so drink your whiskey.’ She shot at me.

‘You’re quite interesting.’ I said, not caring if I was bothering her more.

‘So now I’m interesting huh?’

After a short silence I said a simple ‘Yes.’

She had to help others so our conversation was ended.

Luckily for me, the bottle was within reach. I drank and I drank.

And I felt worse and I felt worse. My head became heavy and I laid my head on my arm.

I felt only lonelier. My eyes became watery and before I could stop it, tears rolled down my cheek. I’m such a weak person.

I heard someone was talking to me so I lifted my head. In a blur I saw that lady again.

‘Why are you here?’ She asked.

I needed some time to figure out what she said and finally answered.

‘…Just..because I..I uhmm. I was bored so I came here. Yes.’

I couldn’t really tell her the truth right? I’d look even more pathetic.

‘You know you are really drunk ?’

‘Uh yeah that could be right.’ What the hell Hyuk, for sakes yes you are drunk.

She sighed and walked over where I was sitting. I was too drunk to respond though.

It looked like she was searching for something.

‘Who’s your friend?’

Aah she has my phone, she is going to call someone to help me I guess. Then who..

‘Call Leeteuk please.’ I answered. I was worried, I’m sure Leeteuk will be disappointed in me.

She had a conversation which I didn’t really follow. I slowly dozed off.

Apparently Leeteuk and Siwon picked me up, and I remembered it all vaguely but I was never able to forget her.

But fate turned out well again. I was able to see her one more time. Although the circumstances weren’t great. And I found out she wasn’t like the most of us. She wasn’t human, she was a vampire.

It changed a lot of things but not my interests in her. But those interest grew into love. And now she’s mine. I never thought I would find someone with such beautiful soul who would love me as much as I love her. And I knew I’d never be alone again cause she will never leave me.

We will conquer everything till the end because you’re our family now.

And you’re my lover now, my savior, my angel.

I love you forever Min.

Someone poked me softly in my face. I cracked one eye open to see Min smiling at me.

‘You’re drooling baby, it’s highly unattractive but kinda cute.’ She chuckled.

‘Aishh could you ever stop teasing me ?’ I whispered, not being able to talk with a load voice and trying to sound irritated, while I actually liked what she said.

‘Why I just complimented you.’ She said smirking.

‘I know.’ I said smiling. ‘I love you. Forever.’ I lifted our intertwined hands to my face and gently pressed a kiss on her hand.

‘I love you too. Forever.’

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END

 

 

I hope you like this end >.< And I'm sorry you had to wait so long for this.

But exams are over and my summerbreak started YAYY

Well.....summerbreak....It's been raining all day now. Ugh sometimes I really hate the Netherlands.

AAND in this summerbreak I hope to make a good story, I'm not really sure where it may takes me (maybe lol, never ever ever ever wrote that kinda stuff xD so this is going to be a disaster if I'm going to write lmao)

Soo check out my other story if you want and maybe subscribe to it ?? I dunno >.<

 

I'll be going now Annyeongggggg~~~~ *kiss and hugs*

P.S I love you guys, I really do. You have no idea.