Under a spell

The person who became a light in my dark life.

‘Hyuk, let me drink.’ I said still leaning on him.

He stopped moving and didn’t say anything. I really could punch myself in the face.

‘I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said it. Never mind .’ I immediately said.

He looked me in the eye. ‘No, you just change your mind so quickly.’

‘Don’t joke.’ I said softly and dropped my head. ‘Let’s sit down, my legs can’t hold me anymore.’

Hyuk gently grabbed my arms and pushed me down to sit on his bed. I pushed myself backwards so I could lean against the wall. Eunhyuk sat right beside me.

‘Like you said, maybe it does feel different… I want to test this but if I hurt you, you must use all your power to keep me away. I don’t know what might happen so if you need to kill me, do it.’

‘What ? Are you crazy. I could never kill you.’

‘I know so I’ll trust on your self-defense if you need it.’

‘Is it that dangerous to drink from me ?’

‘ I don’t know…Strange things are happening to me like I don’t know my own body.’

‘Well let’s test it.’ He tilted his head.

‘No not your neck.’ I said softly. I was still confused but I just did what I was doing.

I took his hand that rested on his lap. I caressed the veins in his wrist. The vampire in me wanted to drink so badly.

I looked at Hyuk who was just calmly sitting next to me. ‘Are you ready ?’ I asked.

‘Always.’ He said with a smile.

I looked at his wrist again, carefully I placed one hand under his arm and the other hold his hand. I lifted his arm. Within seconds my eyes changed and fangs appeared.

I opened my mouth and closed my eyes. Carefully and gently I placed my fangs on his fragile skin and buried my fangs in it. The warm living flowing blood made his way through my throat.  It was pure firework what I was drinking. Electric shocks ran through my veins. The sweetness filled my body. This was a candy shop for a little kid, this was the Lamborghini for a man, this was the huge shoe collection for a woman. Love I was drinking. But I suddenly realized what I was actually doing. I’m bringing the ones I love in danger. This is wrong. So wrong.

But I was still his blood. Min what are you doing stop it. My eyes shot open and with all my might I tried to open my clenched jaws. His wrist fell on my lap. I was completely disorientated, I was confused and angry. Adrenaline was running through my body. I was heavily painting looking for air.

‘M-Min?’

I didn’t have the guts to look him in the face. What have I done ?

‘Did I hurt you ?’ I whispered full of disgust with myself.

‘No not at all, Min why all of the su-..’

He was talking but couldn’t finish his sentence because I dragged him along with me to the kitchen.

I had noticed his wrist, because I suddenly stopped it was bleeding but the stupid monkey didn’t even noticed. I did hurt him else he wouldn’t bleed.

‘Min! bwuya??’

I still dragged Hyuk with me and ignored everyone in the living room. Once in the kitchen I opened all the drawers I could find and finally in the last one there was a white box with a red cross on it. I quickly grabbed it and turned around to see a stunned Eunhyuk.

‘Why that first aid kit ?’ He dared to ask. The moron.

‘Just look at yourself !! You stupid attractive fool!!’ I screamed and hushed to him to disinfect the little wounds on his wrist. I stopped when I heard him laughing.

‘What the heck is wrong with you ?!’ I snapped.

‘It’s funny how you seem to be angry with me and still give me compliments.’

I looked at him for a second and his eyes were so caring, warm and sweet.  How can I be so lucky ?

‘But..’ He silently spoke when I continued to bandage his wrist.

‘Hmm ?’

‘Why did you suddenly stop ? Was my blood that bad or did it have bad affects on you? I want to know.’

I knew he wanted to know these kinda things, which I wasn’t able to answer at first because I was so angry. I guess I’m under a spell again but this time a good one. His eyes, his goddamn eyes.

‘Well ?’ He became impatient. I finished my task and cleaned the mess I made.

‘Your blood is the best I ever drank, but I was angry cause this should have never happened. Hyuk this is dangerous. I can’t say I’m sorry but I did put you in danger which I do feel sorry for. I just snapped and was angry about it, you know me.’

‘Sure as that I know you. So my blood is good huh ?’ He joked.

‘How can you do that ?’ I asked completely ignoring him.

‘What can I do ?’ He asked an tilt his head slightly to the left. Adorable pup.

‘Letting people forget their worries and anger and making them happy in all kind of situations?’

‘I can ? Maybe because I’m mister Simple.’ He sang.

I laughed because of this complete dork action. This was exactly what I meant. Although he didn’t gave me a serious answer I did got my answer eventually. It’s because he’s a dork and because he’s a dork I love him.

‘Well this mister Simple can leave the kitchen now.’ I said when I almost finishes cleaning the small mess.

He smiled his gummy smile while he walked towards me and pecked my lips before he left.

This angelic dork, I thought. Then I remembered something else, something really important I shouldn’t have forgotten.

The anxious feeling I had.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allright guise you have all rights to hate me now. I'm so sorry to upload just now but some teachers find it fun to bomb me with loads of homework :'(

But I hope to make it up to you to upload another chapter ^^ please don't hate me though >.<

 

Annyeonggggg~~