Dangerous thoughts

The person who became a light in my dark life.

‘I’m sorry Hyuk, I wanted to protect you.’ I immediately said when he closed the door behind him.

‘From what ?’

‘Myself.’

‘Because you needed blood ? You could drank from me, you don’t have to kill me but I could have given you something.’

I was completely confused by this.

‘What are you trying to say Hyuk ? Do you think I was able to stop at the right moment or that I even want you to experience the feeling of someone your life out ?’

‘I don’t think it feels like that…It’s just.. Your experience of drinking blood was a bad thing. Those vampires did bad things to you so you think it’s bad but what if someone offers blood ? Wouldn’t it be a good experience ? You’re not stealing anything from me, I’m giving you something.’

For minutes there was a silence, what he was saying is right. Maybe it does feel different if you offer it instead of someone steeling it from you. But it’s still dangerous. I’m used to infected blood, not healthy blood. And fresh human blood. I always drink from the dead, so what if it’s heaven that I’m drinking ? Will I be able to stop ?

‘No.’ I finally said.

‘ I’m just explaining my thoughts I’m not forcing you to do anything. I know it’s dangerous but I could have made things easier, if you drank from me you didn’t have to wait so long for Kyu to come back. It’s something to think about. And now you’re alright but you were nearly dead Min. I don’t…I don’t want to lose you.’

I just dropped my head. The screaming thoughts were causing a headache. I tried to massage my head with my hands.

‘Are you allright ?’ Eunhyuk lowered himself next to me.

‘Yeah, could you get some clean clothes for me ?’

‘You’re not ignoring the topic are you ?’

‘No, I just feel dirty and confused, that’s causing me a headache. Nothing serious.’ I reassured him.

He stood up and instead of getting my clothes he grabbed one of his t-shirts and sweatpants.

‘Here you can put this on I won’t look.’ He gave me his clothes and sat down not facing me.

‘First of all I respect what you’re saying but don’t be so childish and second of all you must look at me because you have to help me.’

‘What, H-help you ?’ He said and his cheeks turned pink.

‘My body is still weak, didn’t you say I was yours ?’

‘Neh it’s just..’

‘What, you dreamed about it didn’t you ?’

Once again his cheeks turned pink. I wanted to laugh but instead I said. ‘You ert.’

Weakly I slapped his head.

‘Arasseo, arasseo.’ He smiled.

‘Just take my shirt off first.’ I said softly. Besides that I really couldn’t take my shirt off, this also gave me some time to think about what Hyuk said.

Was it something to think about ? I guess it is since I am thinking about it now. The vampire side of me came up. The temptation to drink his blood was there, but I could never hurt him. But what if it is true, does it feel different when you offer ? And can I take that risk to try ? No, its’ dangerous if I can’t stop. But on the other hand I just had 2 bags.

‘Min, I put on your shirt like 2 minutes ago and you’re ignoring me ?’

I snap out of it and looked at him. ‘What ?’

He sighed. ‘Come on, I have to lift you.’ He wrapped his arms around me so he could lift me bridal style, to help him a bit I pulled myself up to his neck. He gently dropped my legs.

‘Can you stand ?’ He asked worriedly.

‘If I can lean on you, yes.’

‘Of course.’ He said with his killer smile.

I leaned on his shoulder as he tried to undress me and dress me. But that killer smile did something to me. Unlike this morning when suddenly the burning feeling came which means that when I was with Hyuk the feeling was suppressed. I felt human at the moment but now, that smile made me want to drink Hyuks blood. What is happening to me ? For centuries I lived under humans but never really got close to them and now I’m living with them. For centuries I never smiled, I did this almost everyday now. In my whole life I never fell in love, and now I wanted to drink my lover’s blood.

I trained myself to get my limit to 5 days without drinking and without trouble, now after 3 days I’m facing death. The worst of all, I could control myself when I am with humans but now there was so much vampire in me. Or was it lust ?

‘Done.’ Eunhyuk said.

‘Thanks.’ I said not sure what to say next. But my mouth took over.

‘Hyuk, let me drink.’

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I actually like this chapter but at the same time I think it's the worst chapter together with the next...But maybe I'm just grumpy because school has started again. Shiro :( but I have to...

Hmm well jal jja guise, sleep tight and have some nice dreams neh~

 

Annyeongg love you all