Something strange

The person who became a light in my dark life.

Two months passed after that incident with Eunyhuk , Leeteuk and some other guy. Everything was going just fine and normal, except from my thoughts that constantly were filled with those 3 men. And why ? It’s something I’ve seen many times, so why was this sticking on my mind.

I have never seen them after that night but I couldn’t let it go.

Maybe I was just worried for Eunhyuk, I don’t know what’s going on. Today was my day of so I decided to go out today.

I grabbed my coat and put my shoes on and left. I was too lazy to get my motor or car so I walked. That was actually more tiring than driving but it was nice like this. After crossing some roads I ended up in the park.

The place was filled with green and color of beautiful plants standing peacefully under the trees.

I looked around to find a bench where I could rest. There was one beside a tree and an old man was feeding little ducklings. I walked over and placed myself on the other end of the bench.

I closed my eyes and breathed deeply in through my nose. With this perfect sense I could smell many different things.  A strong smell of human an bread, a pond water smell followed. Probably the ducklings. There was a sweet smell coming from the flowers but that is being destroyed by the smell of exhaust. I stopped inhaling but kept my eyes closed. I enjoyed these little things. For me they were signs of life. A little smile appeared on my face.

‘It’s a nice day isn’t it ?’ The old man spoke to me.                    

I opened my eyes and turned my head to him ‘Yes sir, it indeed is’ and smiled brightly at him.

I was kind of happy now. There was a good feeling running through my body.

The old man smiled and stood up. ‘Have a nice day young lady.’

He slowly walked away. ‘Thank you, you too sir’ I said and I really meant that.

Why I was being so kind today I had no idea but I felt nice since a long time. So there was a kind side of me after all while being with humans.

I smiled and stood up since I wanted to walk through the park. While I was walking around I was observing the people that walked in the park also. Some made me happy and other made me mad. But I couldn’t care less.  I stopped walking and went on my knees. I was in front of many colorful flowers. Once again I closed my eyes and once again I breathed deeply in. A strong sweet smell filled my nose. No other smell could break through the sweetness. I heard bees flying around and land on the flowers. Crushing stones under a stroller and feet. Splashing water because things were throwing in it by young playful boys. I could hear all of that. I opened my eyes to check what I was hearing, everything was right. I straightened and turned around. I need some fruit right now I thought and left the park. I went to a coffee shop nearby and ordered a coffee on got some fruit from the bowl on the bar. I paid my stuff and got the table next the window. 

I gasped a large piece of my apple and enjoyed the sweetness filling my mouth following my throat.

From time to time I was sipping my coffee which was actually tasting nice.

Happily I looked around without thinking. A weird feeling was overwhelming me, like I wanted to defense myself or something. But there was nothing here to be afraid of. I was much stronger than all the humans here. I was curious and looked around, then I saw a familiar figure taking his order.

I immediately recognized him. That man was Eunhyuk taking his order.

‘Oh no…he can’t see me’ I whispered to myself. I tried to be invisible and it worked. He didn’t see me and left right away after he got his order.

I decided to follow him. I was determined to find out I was behaving like this, why I haven’t forgotten about them and what that defensive feeling was. And if that feeling had something to do with him.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there ^^ :D

 

It's a short chap but..... no I actually don't have any explanation for that xD

I was sad so I posted this chapter today, in that way I know I can make people happy right ? :DD And I love to make people happy.

Btw talking about being happy, THE COMMENTS like sheesus !!! THANK YOU DEARS. <3 all those comments makes me really happy and it doesn't even matter wat it says, well yeah a bit but anyways it makes me happy kkkk :D

Good newsss I was sad and now I'm quite happy xD

Hmmmm I want to stay longer but dinner is probably ready in a minute so I'm leaving :)

 

Annyeonggg sweethearts~~~Love ya'll