Saranghae nae aein, Annyeong

The person who became a light in my dark life.

 

No I can’t leave without thanking the others who saved my soul from the dark.  I took a step forward, ignoring the pain in my whole body. The old man followed my moves and slowly we were approaching each other. We both stopped in sync when there was 2 meters between us.

I knew this man is very dangerous so I focused on everything that he was doing. A sudden move of him will cost his head.

I guess he knew that also because slowly his hand went from his back to the air in front of him. A solid black object was dangerously pointing at me in his left hand.

Never was I this scared before, this was it. No goodbye, nothing. His finger will pull the trigger that would end my life in a second. I was looking straight at the barrel of the gun. I heard him laugh a bit so my gaze went to his face.

Even his teeth showed when he laughed quite silently but hard enough. ‘You’re scared ? You. All those years I observed you, you were never scared and now you’re scared ?’

Although I really wanted to react fiercely on that I couldn’t, he was right, I was scared to death.

And suddenly I heard sniffing from behind, someone was crying. I wanted to turn around and comfort the ones I care about. But if I would do that, that would immediately mean the end. On the other hand, I am going to die for sure. If it’s not the gun, it would be my injuries. None vampire could survive this, I’m lucky I’m still standing.

I stared at the man that was still laughing because of the for him amusing scene. Slowly I turned my head around to look behind me, scared what I will face. Leeteuk was sitting on the ground being supported in the back by Siwon. Both being teary. Sungmin was standing behind Kyuhyun back -hugging him, and Eunhyuk stood between Leeteuk and Kyuhyun. Siwon had one hand placed on Eunhyuks back and Kyuhyun had his arm over his shoulder. They all looked hopeless, tears ran down over Hyuks face. He had red puffy eyes and looked horrible.

I followed where my face was going and turned my body, I took a small step towards my family.

I wanted to take another step but it was prevented by a load bang and unstoppable pain. I was shot in my leg. My leg didn’t want to support me anymore so I felt in my knees. Unconsciously tears fell on the ground.

‘No way I’m going to let you go lady.’ He said while I could hear his footsteps coming closer. ‘You’re mine.’ He whispered.

Something hard was pressed against the back of my head. I could see them gasp.

The barrel was poking me in the head and the only thing that had to happen was pulling the trigger.

Pitiful I looked at Eunhyuk, I’m sorry Hyuk I thought, I’m sorry. Although he was still about 20 meters away I could see him mouthing : ‘I love you.’

‘Say goodbye young lady.’ The old man said.

‘No.’ I barely whispered.

‘What ?’

‘No.’ I said.

I took my advantage with that and with all strength I had left I quickly turned around with one leg out so the man would fall. It worked, the man fell hard on the ground and his gun slid over the ground. I think I’m very lucky tonight. Without more thinking I crawled on top of the man.

He. Is. Not. Going. To. Kill. Me ! Anger ran through my veins, my sight turned slight red and blurry.

I felt no pain and no mercy, I don’t know how and why but I suddenly had an energy boost.

The man struggled beneath me but he had no chance. He wanted to punch my side but instead I grabbed his arm and bit him while tearing his arm of. An ear-rending scream filled the air, but I wasn’t done yet. His other arm was my second move and again, the screaming of the man filled the air.

After he was done screaming he looked at me, never have I seen such eyes. Hate, anger, disgust, venom red so bright.

‘Goodbye.’ I softly said with a smirk.

My fist flew through the air and landed on his skull, my fist drilled through his skull. Blood spatters landed everywhere, but it was over now.

My energy was gone again but my will was strong. I struggled to get up but didn’t fail. Slowly but sure I walked to the others. It was a long way and my body became weaker and weaker by every step.

I couldn’t anymore, I collapsed on the hard ground.

‘MIN!!’ I heard a familiar voice scream.

‘Hyuk.’ I whispered.

I heard him running to me and in seconds he kneeled beside me.

‘Min.’ He said with a trembling voice.

‘Hyuk I want you to listen to me. I don’t have much time left and no one can save me. It’s too late for that. But ple-.’

‘NO!’ he interrupted me. ‘You won’t leave, you said you can’t die. You can’t die. You can’t.’ He ended with whispering.

‘Just listen… You’re save, no one intended to kill you so you actually didn’t need protection. It was made up to make me weak and finally to kill me. He wanted revenge for killing the clan which he was also a part of but he was still alive. But, that’s not important.’

I took my time to breathe a little.

‘Hyuk, I’m sorry I never showed you my true love for you. I’m sorry that I didn’t give you enough love. But I do love you Hyuk. Thank you for everything, you made me smile again, you made me happy. You gave me back and saved my soul. You gave me a family. Please thank the others, I will never forget them.’

‘Don’t be ridiculous, we are going to save you. You are going to be all right, the rest is already coming to help you.’ He looked broken.

‘Please…Hyuk I…can’t leave..if…you don’t…accept it.’ My breathing worsened and speaking was almost impossible. I felt life leaving me.

‘Then I won’t accept it!’

He gently took my broken body in his embrace. ‘Aniyo, you can’t leave me, saranghae.’

My shoulder became wet due his tears.

‘Saranghae Hyuk.’

Space turned black, just like everything else.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Okay guise this is the end but also not so don't panic keke~! After this there is going to be an epilogue containing 2 parts....although I'm not sure about the second part but you'll hear about my plan when I upload epilogue part 1 ^^

Mheh I'm so tired and a bit ill, just a little bit ,nothing serious. And I have to work tomorrow --_--

 

Aaaaaaaand ohgosh guise

Anehyuk &

IWillLoveYouForever  ~~   I LOVE YOU *hugs* and thank you so so much :3

I'm always so happy when people say this is a good story and that it's one of the best vampire stories :D Please continue saying nice stuf kekekekeke x3 it makes me happy kekeke

 

OHGOD I AM BTW SO SUPER EXCITED FOR HENRY'S SOLO LIKE ASDFGHJKLJJUHS:IU~~~!!! Have you seen the teaser ?!? Gooooossssh it's sounds so good!! If you haven't seen it yet, GO SEARCH kekeke only if you want ^^ ( Henry solo album trap with Taemin and Kyuhyun teaser)

Annyeonggg~~~~