Broken bones

The person who became a light in my dark life.

I wanted to walk to my home but then realized I have to clear some things at someone’s else house.

On my way I thought everything over. Is this right what I am doing ? It’s definitely not wrong to protect someone, but is it good if I do that. Thoughts were crashing in my head, questions filled my head. A huge headache came to me.

Finally I reached the apartment and rang the bell. A sweet voice that I’ve heard before answered but I didn’t knew his name yet.

‘Hello ?’

‘Hey, it’s me. The vam..’

‘I know, come in.’

‘Thanks.’

The door opened and I walked to the right floor and right apartment. The door was already open and I came in.

‘Oh hello Min Ae.’ Sungmin said with a beautiful smile.

Why are all these man so handsome. It’s bothersome, I thought and apparently frowned.

‘Why are you frowning?’ Sungmin asked.

Blood inside me got a boost and flowed faster. I was getting angry for some kind of reason.

‘Are you always so kind to strangers?’

‘Well no, we kinda know you since we have seen you yesterday. And you did something good therefore I behave kind. Do you have problems with that then ?’ He asked worriedly.

‘Yes, I’m dangerous.’

‘I don’t think you are to us. Why did you come back then ?’

‘To tell you something. Where’s Eunhyuk ?’

‘Why do you want to know ?’ A husky voice from behind said.

Seriously these guys talk too much and I have to protect them ? What is this why don’t they just cooperate ? I thought and another boost went to my blood. I couldn’t control myself anymore.

‘I have had more than enough so you better just answer my questions. Right. Now.’

The one with the husky voice gulped.

‘His bedroom.’

‘That wasn’t all too hard was it ?’ I angrily stomped to Eunhyuk’s bedroom. Leaving the other 2.

I knocked on the door still being mad but able to control myself.

‘Yeah ?’

‘It’s me.’

The door opened revealing Eunhyuk with messy morning hair while it wasn’t even morning.

He looked at me quite happy which calmed me down a little bit. This guy is a complete retard.

‘You look like .’ I said with a smirk. I was still mad and decided to abreact on Eunhyuk.

He gasped and quickly turned around to a mirror in his room. He tried to fix his hair without accomplishment.

I smirked at the sight.

‘Eunhyuk, don’t worry so much. I have seen worse.’

‘Sit down.’ I continued.

He gave up on fixing his hair and quietly took his chair and sat on it.

I closed the door behind me and leaned against the closet.

‘I’m sorry for being short in my words but you are in danger and I need to protect you from now on. I’ll do the same to everyone in this house since it seems you all have a close bond. I know this might be confusing but I think it’s better like this. You don’t have to know what’s going on, that’s even more confusing.’ I stopped for a while to look at his face which looked quite confused.

‘Just know you are not leaving my sight. Consider it that it is my job to protect you. You won’t even notice me except in this house maybe. I do have to stay here.’

‘I-I..uh. Okay.’ He said.

I nodded and left his room. I thought it would be better to leave him alone while he let this sink in.

I was still a bit mad but didn’t show it. I walked back to Sungmin and the husky voice guy in the living room. I saw more guys had placed themselves in the living room. I stopped and just watched the sight for a moment while I leaned against the wall. They were laughing at each other’s jokes. I counted 6 guys. Sungmin, the husky voice guy, Siwon, a small guy next to a guy who was silently playing games and a very handsome guy who was laughing real loud with wide open mouth.

‘I hope they stay like this the entire time.’ I whispered smiling a little at the sight I was facing.

My anger disappeared completely. I walked over to the 6 guys and placed myself on a chair.

‘He Min !’ Sungmin said ‘You have missed something!’ He said unable to control his enthusiasm.

I really can’t understand why they accept me so quickly and how can they forget my behavior from 10 minutes before. And where did that Min come from  ?

‘Wookie told us a funny joke.’ The husky voice guy said to explain things since I had a confused face. But that face wasn’t because I didn’t know what Sungmin meant. I heard a name in his sentence I didn’t know.

‘Wookie ?’ I asked.

‘Ah my name is Ryeowook but they call me Wookie.’ The small guy stood up and bowed to me.

Not forgetting my manners I also stood up.

‘For the ones who don’t know me, I’m Min Ae.’ I bowed politely.

‘Leeteuk told us already. I think no one told you our names. I’m Yesung.’ The husky voice guy said and bowed his head.

I bowed my head also.

‘I’m Donghae and that’s Kyuhyun.’ A sweet voice said. He was the one who also opened the door for me. I bowed to him as he did the same and looked at Kyuhyun. The gamer who was completely lost in his game.

Ryeowook slapped his head softly but hard enough.

Kyuhyun looked up. ‘Yah, what was that for ?’

‘Stop playing and introduce yourself.’ He whispered.

Kyuhyun looked at me without changing his annoyed expression. ‘I’m Kyuhyun.’

Immediately after bowing he lost himself in his game again.

‘I’m sorry he just really likes gaming.’ Sungmin said.

I looked at him. ‘Don’t worry my mood is better than before. Sorry for that but it’s because I’m different I have those mood swings. Normally I can control those but lately not.’

‘That explains a lot about you.’ Kyuhyun said. Everyone including me looks surprised at him.

My mood went down again.

‘I would appreciate it when you all think about that before you say something to me my friend.’ I said really calm and threatening while having my gaze on Kyuhyun.

‘Please don’t mind him, he is the evil maknae in the house.’ Donghae said with his sweet voice.

‘And most of us are dorks here so please bear with us.’ He continued.

I smiled without exposing my teeth. ‘I’ll try the best I can.’

I stood up too quickly causing a stab of pain in my chest. I winced and grabbed the chair for support.

‘What’s wrong ?’ Siwon approached me while everyone was looking at me in confusing.

I ignored his question and pulled my shirt up, having a slight idea what it could be.

‘What are you doing ? P-Pull your shirt down ?!’ Siwon said again.

Again I ignored him completely. I looked at my chest where a bump was sticking out.

‘Sh*t.’ I whispered. ‘How come I didn’t feel this before?’ I said.

I looked up and saw 6 pair of eyes looking at me with terror.

‘Aish ! Don’t look at me like that. Please tell me where the bathroom is ?’

They all pointed to a place behind me. I turned around and got in the bathroom locking the door.

In the mirror I looked at the bump again. It was healed in the wrong way, the bones were probably not in the right place and the only thing I could do was breaking my rib again and make sure it heals good this time.

I took a deep breath and lifted my fist. With all my power I hit the bump. I screamed it out and knocking and screaming was heard from behind the door.

I fell on my knees. I pushed my broken bones in the right position which was causing me to scream louder. But it would be all right now.

Some of the men outside tried to break the door.

‘Don’t !’ I said out of breath.

‘I’m okay now, just leave. You’ll break the door.’ I said harder.

I heard a key slip in the lock. The key turned and the door swept open. A bunch of men came in and wanted to help me up.

I lifted my arm in defense.

‘NO, don’t touch me. You’ll make it worse. I said I’m okay now.’ I said annoyed.

‘Stupid fools.’ I whispered.

I could sense they were confused and scared. I pulled myself up and stumbled out of the bathroom.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry that I uploaded so late mheuu, you're allowed to shoot me neh ? ^^ jk jk

I didn't reread this chapter because it's really late now here in the Netherlands so sorry for the grammar mistakes and typos.

But I do have some bad news sweeties, tomorrow (sunday) I'm gone for a week, I'm back Friday. It's because I have exchange with someone in the Czech Republic and I'm staying there till Friday. And that means.....That I can't upload until Friday BUTTTTT BUUUTTT

I promise I will upload a new chapter  (maybe 2 :D) Firday night when I'm home again ^^ I hope you can wait that long, I'm so sorry :(

So that was pretty much everything I had to say, oyeah, Thank youuuu readers, subscribers and commenters ^^~!!

Annyeong and jal jja,sleep tight >.<~~~