Saver

The person who became a light in my dark life.

So I have been following Eunhyuk an hour now. I started to feel really bored but then he stopped in front of a large building containing apartments. I guess his place since he struggled to get his key out of his pocket. He got it and went inside.

Sh*t what do I have to do now, I thought. My eyes spotted a church close enough to the apartment complex so I could observe things. I didn’t had anything important to do tonight and I have enough energy to stay awake. Well, a vampire could stay awake for like a month. Depends on what you have been doing.

I walked to the church and climbed my way up to the roof. I was standing on the gabled roof. Hiding behind a tower which was connected to the rest of the building creating a perfect spot where no one could see me.

After a very very long time I finally saw Eunhyuk getting out of the building. It was already dark and I thought he wouldn’t come out anymore today but he apparently did.

I wondered what he would do tonight. Before I would lose him I quickly jumped from the roof of the church and followed him. It was easier now, he couldn’t see me easily because it was dark. While I was following him and came closer to him I had that weird feeling again flowing all over my body.

So it does have to do with him but why, I thought.

He went  around a corner so when I was at the corner I peeked  in the alley he was in.

I was shocked at the sight I was facing. Eunhyuk stood with his back at the wall and two men were standing in front of him.

Fear was written all over Eunhyuk’s face. I knew the same thing as he knew, I could feel the presence of one human and two vampires. As for Eunhyuk knowing, he was seeing two men with deep red eyes and fangs sticking out their mouths. It was obvious for him to know they were vampires.

An impressive feeling gave a shock to my body. The weird feeling came back but ten times stronger.

But it wasn’t a defensive feeling, it was a protective feeling.

I quickly calmed down and walked to the scene very slow. Of course the other vampires noticed me, they could feel my presence. Still standing in front of Eunhyuk they turned their heads to me curiously while I was still walking towards them.

‘Well well well, we have some company’ the other said. He sounded slightly sarcastic. I guess he is the stronger one.

‘Yes.’ I said coolly.

‘Don’t think we share.’ He said with a low voice.

I knew this was a warning for me, but I wasn’t finished yet.

‘I don’t want to share either so leave before it’s too late.’

I could see they were taken aback with this but quickly recovered.

‘I don’t think that is a good idea my lady. You shouldn't threat like that. But we’ll let you go. So go’

‘Nah, I don’t feel like it.’

‘You sure know how to be irritating’

Now he was really angry at me, his voice stayed cool but I knew his blood was boiling.

The same thing counted for me. Things are not going to end easy tonight.

‘Seriously, I know you want to feed now but he’s mine. Don’t be so childish over a thing you want to have and leave. I don’t want to waste my time killing both of you.’ I said. I don’t know if this was the best thing I could have said because the other was walking towards me not amused.

This is going to end with a huge fight I thought. But I knew I was way older than them.

The guy that was staying silent all the time followed him and I prepared myself on a fight. It has been a long time since I fought but surely I would never forget how to fight. I learned that also, material arts.

I could feel my fangs grow and my eyes were changing color. A well known feeling possessed me.

At the time I transformed they were in front me standing with their legs wide apart. They had their mouths open and hissed at me. I guess you can see that as final warning.

But as response I wanted them to know that I’m not going anywhere.

I hissed back. I waited for them to attack first and to my expectations they did.

The leader jumped up and the silent one moved forward to attack me. Calmly I dodged him. Reminding that one was above me I jumped too to meet him his way down. I grabbed him out of the air and threw him on the ground with all my force causing a dent in the street. I smirked at the side.

Looking at the damage on the street I knew he had some broken ribs. He moaned hard and tried to stand up. The silent one ran to him and wanted to help him up. The leader shook him off.

‘Kill her.’ He said with a terrifying voice, that couldn’t stop me though.

The silent one did a second attack but failed. I grabbed his arm and bit him. He screamed and tried to kick me. I dodged it and with my right hand I grabbed his head and smashed it literally into the ground. That was fatal. You could hear his skull break and blood flowed everywhere.

‘NOOO YOU !!’

I turned around and the leader was running at me with full speed. He threw his whole body at me.

No way I could dodge that. I crashed against the wall and heard bones break. I felt a huge pain in my back. I was pissed of now so I ran to the leader and kicked his head. He fell on the ground, I immediately sat on him and took his head in my hands. His scream was immediately ended when I broke his neck and ripped his head of as final touch.

He deserved that for breaking my ribs.

I felt my eyes turning in the original color and my fangs disappeared. I tried to stand up but the pain in my back was making it really difficult. I managed to stand up though and walked slowly to Eunhyuk who watched the whole scene with widened eyes. He was scared to death, he was shaking so much. Poor guy I thought.

‘Are you okay ? They didn’t hurt you right ? Well they won’t hurt you anymore and I won’t either so please don’t run away..please.’

The first two questions were total stupid cause I already knew those answers but I meant what I said that I wouldn’t hurt him. And I really didn’t want that he would run away.

With widened eyes he looked at the body’s and then to me.

‘Don’t look at them.. and don’t think of me like you do about them. I’m not…well, not like them.’

He looked at me in disbelief. I could understand that, if I was him I would look the same.

Of course he needs time to understand this all.

He still looked at me and finally collapsed. I rushed towards him and caught him before hitting the ground. I carefully lifted him bridal style since that was the easiest way right now. My back won’t allow me to carry him different. Luckily I followed him from his home so I knew the way.

I carried him home like that. When we finally arrived at his apartment I got his key with much struggle out his pocket and opened the door. On the outside of the building I saw his nametag along with many others at house number 113. I saw that was on the fifth floor, sh*t that’s a long way I thought. The pain in my back was only getting worse and carrying a person doesn’t made things better. But I pressed the button on the elevator and got in. I pressed 5 and asked myself how I would explain this. Obviously he doesn’t live alone according the nametag, Leeteuk was on it also. Maybe I could talk to him.

The doors opened and according to the information sign on the wall I had to go left and follow the hall. I stopped at number 113. I still had the key in my hand but I thought it might be inappropriate to use the key right now.  I dropped the legs of Eunhyuk carefully because I didn’t want to hurt him and I had to be careful for my back I rang the bell and I got his legs again. I waited for the door to open which I hoped to be soon because I couldn’t hold on much longer.

Finally a familiar face opened the door. It was Leeteuk.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOAD THE LAST COUPLE DAYS !!!!!!!

But I had a lot homework and I'm really sick so uploading is kinda hard for me. I'll make it up to you to post 2 chapters okay ??

Again I'm so sorry guise you can hate me forever....

 

Annyeongggg~~~jjal jja <3