Smiling

The person who became a light in my dark life.

‘Min, wake up!’

I was sleeping just fine until I noticed someone was definitely talking to me.

‘Min !’

I didn’t wanted to weak up so I turned around and pulled my blanket over my head. Suddenly my whole blanket disappeared leaving me in a very cold surface.

‘YAH WAKE UP !!’

I slapped my hands in my face because there was too much light for my eyes to handel. Quietly and slowly I tried to sit.

I removed my hands showing a not amused face to the person in front of me. Which happened to be Eunhyuk with pleading puppy eyes.

I looked at him and threw myself back in my sleeping position.

‘You can be cute also, I was beginning to get scared you couldn’t.’

My eyes shot open, what was this dude saying in the way too early morning.

I looked at him scared of what he is going to say next.

‘It’s Monday so we are going to the grocery’s, you said we have to tell you if we leave. Do you want to go with us ?’

‘Grocery ? now ?’ I said with my great morning voice.

‘Hmm.’

‘Okay, just give me a minute.’ And again I closed my eyes.

‘Yeah, I know how that works, get up lady.’

Annoyed as I got up again and lifted myself up. I was standing in front of Eunhyuk who was now standing as well.

He was staring at me for a minute before he laughed his lungs out.

‘What the hell is wrong with you ?’ I asked, being more irritated.

‘You should look at your face!’ He said between his laughs.

I pushed him aside which made him land on the couch still laughing. I stomped my way to the bathroom with some clothes I hurriedly grabbed on my way and looked in the mirror.

It seriously looked like there was a nuke landed on my face. My long hair was all over the place.

Quickly I tied my hair in a tail and looked in the mirror once again. That was much better. I washed my face and put my clothes on. I left the bathroom to put on some mascara on my face.

In the meantime 10 guys were stuffed in the living room.

‘Is everyone going ? Like 10 guys ?’ I said disbelieving.

‘No, but most of us will.’ Leeteuk said.

‘Ah you’re home.’ I said while I was still on my way to my bag to get my mascara, totally ignoring 13 pair of eyes staring at me. Like they have never seen another woman. I did my mascara quickly and turned around.

‘Kyuhyun didn’t said to me where I could leave my bags, where can I put them ?’

‘Why do girls have so many clothes ?’ a slim stranger mumbled.

‘Most of it isn’t clothing and what’s your name ?’

‘Ouch what a temper.’

‘Name ?’

‘My name is Heechul, you better call me princes, lady.’

‘My name is Shindong, I think I’m the last person who has to introduce in this house.’

‘In this house ? Are there more ?’

‘We’re actually a group of 15 but others a busy with their jobs or live somewhere else.’ Leeteuk said.

‘Jesus ch.. Well my bags ?’

‘You can leave them there, they won’t bother us.’ He reassured with a pleasant smile.

‘Thanks, let’s leave then.’

And so we left with Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Yesung, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun with his puffiness.

And for god sakes couldn’t anyone tell me that I was with a dersquad number one ?

‘Kids, behave.’ Leeteuk said when they got a shopping cart, but it was already too late.

Eunhyuk hopped in while Donghae and Kyuhyun pushed him with high speed. Yesung ran after them trying not to miss a thing.

Leeteuk sighed and turned to Ryeowook.

‘Let’s get the things we need and leave her soon before they break this place down.’

‘Neh, I’ll cook tonight hyung.’ Ryeowook said cutely.

‘So this behavior is normal for them ?’ I asked Leeteuk and Ryeowook.

‘Yes.’ They said in sync.

‘I’ll get their asses here.’ I said and walked to the noise of the ‘used to be grown men’.

The shopping cart with Eunhyuk in it flew through the store right into a building of soup cans.

Soup cans flew all directions with a loud noise they splashed on the ground.

Eunhyuk was covered with cans and soup. Donghae, Kyuhyun and Yesung hurried to Eunhyuk to help him out of the mountain of cans.

Without my awareness I fell to the ground and laughed my of. My hands protected my tummy which hurt bad because of my crazy laughter.

Tears rolled over my cheeks and I saw the 4 man following me. Now there were 5 people laughing like crazy until Leeteuk came.

‘WHAT IS THIS ? I TOLD YOU TO BEHAVE !! CLEAN THIS NOW!’

Everyone stopped laughing and got up, including me. I wiped my tears away.

‘Leeteuk, don’t worry. I’ll take care of it, just get the rest on the list okay.’ I said to him.

He sighed and walked away with Ryeowook, Kyuhyun tried to follow but I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him back.

‘You ain’t going nowhere punk.’ I almost sang.

I turned around still having Kyuhyun by the collar.

I let him go and pushed him slowly to the rest who was currently staring at the rest totally aware of my mood swings sometimes.

‘Thank you.’ I said, ‘Now clean yourselves up, I’ll take care of it.’ I continued.

Their heads shot up, looking at me in disbelief.

‘Go before I change my mind.’

And they ran away. I wasn’t actually planning on cleaning this mess and I felt very sorry for the staff that worked here. I just approached someone.

‘I’m really sorry but some children were playing and ran into the soup cans near the bread section, I think you need some people to clean that up. The children are already gone though.’

‘Uh,, Oh yes, thank you miss. We will clean it up.’ He said with a smile.

‘Thank you.’ I said and tried to find the rest.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Oh goshh I'm sorry I know I was supposed to update yesterday, so I'll just upload 2 chapters today ^^ because I'm in a quite good mood and to pay my debt since I was gone for a whole week kkk :D

 

Soo Byeee