Don't leave us

The person who became a light in my dark life.

When we got home everyone started to pack out the bags. The 4 guys of course told their story to the rest. Laughter was heard and I even smiled remembering the conflict earlier.

These guys are such retarted but so heartwarming. They even let me smile, no they made me laugh which I haven’t done for 250 years.  These guys changed me in a positive way. But then a sudden sadness welcomed me, I lived for eternity but they are going to die someday.

I saw them laughing in the kitchen and enjoyed the sight I was facing. Well I can enjoy them for how long it lasts and I should be thankful for that. I helped them clean up everything, after that we all headed to the living room.

‘Min, you’re so silent now, before you almost got the store down with your laughter.’ Kyuhyun said.

That evil maknae, I thought.

‘She laughed ?’Siwon asked and looked at me.

‘Yeah, you should have seen her.’ Donghae said happily.

‘But, why did you thank us, we made a complete mess ?’

I turned around at Eunhyuk, doubting whether I should explain it or not.

‘Because I have never exposed my teeth while laughing in 250 years.’ I said coldly.

He just stood there in complete silence and I was hoping furiously he wasn’t going to say bad things.

There is really something going on with me, before I really wouldn’t care what he would say to me.

‘It’s time for change then !’ He said with a killersmile.

‘That’s already happening my friend.’ I said while I passed him and ruffled his hair.

Holy, why did I do that ? I am really changing, I thought. I walked to the bathroom to calm down a bit. I am confusing myself, is this what I am doing a good thing or not ? Well it didn’t bother me to touch him, and they have nice personalities. I like the evil maknae, he is probably my favorite dongsaeng.

I’ll just watch and see what will happen I guess, I don’t have much choice since I have to protect them. I decided not to look for the killing bastard and just wait for him to come, so I can regain power and skills. I’ll ask Leeteuk or someone else if I can use their room to practice my material arts. Maybe it’s a good idea to learn the kids how to handle a gun. Kids ? Jees, I really need to focus on my skills.

 

And so time passed. Every week became a sort of routine and I felt like I was home. I created a own place in Eunhyuk’s room since he insisted after some weeks that I had to sleep on a mattress. That wasn’t a bad idea although I don’t really need comfort but it was nice to sleep on a mattress. My hair also looked better when I woke up.  They always let me know if they went somewhere and I never left Eunhyk’s side. They got used to my mood swings, and I got used to everyone’s  presence. More their dorkiness I guess. I tried not to care too much about them. And I did my trainings with Sungmin, because he could do material arts too, I had to be careful though, for not breaking his bones I mean.

Practically everyone was in his routine, except for me sometimes. I still had trouble with drinking blood, and when I ran out of bags I was grumpy as hell. Which happened to be now, I had my last bag 4 days ago and my throat was burning. Normally I had one bag after 3 days so I was getting at my limit.

I decided to take a nap in the afternoon so I could stay awake tonight to get some more bags, otherwise it won’t be safe.

The plafond of Eunhyuk’s room became blurry and I entered dreamland.

 

I was walking in a beautiful park. Suddenly I felt something warm held my hand. I looked beside me, and there he was. Eunhyuk with deep brown eyes and a gummy smile plastered on his face. To my surprise I didn’t take my hand back. We walked in silence towards nowhere when suddenly I collapsed with a huge pain in my entire body. I lay in blood, my blood. A deep red almost black liquid spread over the floor. Someone took my upper body and hugged me. I looked Eunhyuk in the eye. He was crying and his tears dropped on my face. I was confused.

‘Eunhyuk?’

‘Min ?’

‘What’s going on ?’

‘Please Min, don’t leave us, don’t leave me, please.’ He answered.

‘What ? No. I’m not going to leave you, I have to protect you.’

‘Min, you’re bleeding heavily.’ And more tears fell on my face.

I looked around me, blood was everywhere.

‘Please.’ He whispered and hugged me tight.

‘I don’t understand.’ I said.

‘Just don’t leave us, don’t leave me. You can’t you belong to us now. We love you, I do.’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~