Ignorance

The person who became a light in my dark life.

‘One Jameson please’ I heard a men voice saying from behind.

‘A moment sir I’ll get it for you’ I said not facing him. I got a whiskey glass and the Jameson and poured the liquid in the glass. With the glass in my hand I finally turned around and was facing the man who I found to be staring at me.

I stood there with the whiskey in my hand not doing anything. A weird feeling came across me. I frowned and put the glass on the bar with the bottle.

‘You don’t have to look like that you know, that doesn’t makes you prettier. But thanks for the whiskey.’

I stared at the man a little irritated and me not being able to keep my mouth shut shot the words

‘Well I am not standing here to be pretty for someone so drink your whiskey’ at him.

He looked at me with curiosity. Why the hell is he looking at me like that I thought.

And he answered my thoughts. ‘You’re quite interesting.’

‘So now I’m interesting huh?’

After a short silence and a moment of being stared he said a simple ‘Yes.’

Other people came with orders so the conversation was ended. But while I was helping people I couldn’t help to look at him.

I had to admit he was a handsome man. Not so tall but also not short. He was sitting nonchalant on the crutch and leaning with one elbow on the bar while he was playing with his glass with the other hand. His face had small gestures and plump lips, beautiful dark eyes and blonde hair. Which I thought was a little weird here in Korea. But it suited him perfectly with the pale skin he has.

It was almost closing time and the man still sat at the bar. There was a other couple in the corner. I decided to ask them politely to leave. I didn’t had any plans on going home very late.

But before I could ask them they stood up and asked me for the check. I knew what they had ordered and I knew the prices also, so it took me a couple seconds to say the price. It was an extra you got being a vampire, thinking fast en remembering many things. They didn’t notice since they were both too far away. The young man paid and left with his girlfriend after saying goodbye.

I watched them leave, I wanted to make sure they left without knocking anything over here with their drunk asses. But they managed to reach the street without trouble.

I sighed heavily while taking the money and cleaned their table after that.

I turned around and saw the man. I totally forgot about him. ‘Do you want another ?’

I asked when I saw his glass was empty. I continued to walk to the sink to dump the stuff the couple used and turned to him when I didn’t got my answer.

He may be handsome but he’s strange I thought. He was staring at his empty glass. Annoyed feeling came up.

‘You are allowed to answer you know’ I said annoyed.

There was no sound coming from him but he lifted his head. I could see there were tears rolling down his cheeks and his eyes were watering.

‘what th..’ I stumbled and looked at him. What is wrong with this guy ? I thought. I live for a long time now and have seen many crying people, but this man was before irritating me and now.. he was crying.

I was looking at the bottle and realized he was drunk as . He drank the whole bottle by himself.

That explained a lot. I shouldn’t have given him that bottle. It’s his own fault though.

The man was still looking at me and I knew this was going to be a very long night. I even forgot my feeding. I could drink his blood but I knew nothing about him so that would be a wrong choice.

‘Why are you here ?’ I asked.

‘…Just..because I..I uhmm. I was bored so I came here. Yes.’

‘You know you are really drunk ?’

‘uh yeah that could be right’

This guy was really drunk.. I sighed and walked over him. I searched for a phone in is jacket and found it. Luckily there was no password needed.

‘Who’s your friend ?’ I asked him, not being polite anymore since he was drunk.

‘Call Leeteuk please’ He sounded very pitiful now. Wow this guy has really many mood swings when he is drunk.

I looked through his phone and found a Leeteuk he was talking about. I tried to call him and hoped furiously he would pick up.

I wanted to hang up after the fifth rang but then I heard someone say

‘Yeobseo ?’

‘Ah yeobseo, is this Leeteuk sshi?’

‘Yeah but where’s Eunhyuk ? who are you ?’

‘Well he is right here in club14 being drunk and I’m the barmaid. I think it’s necessary that someone picks him up. I’ll keep the bar open to wait with him here.’ I said, I didn’t think he had to know my name so I said barmaid.

‘That br..I’ll come right away. It will take 15 minutes okay ? Thanks for calling and helping out.’

He ended the call before I could say anything. He sounded a bit worried.

Helping out ? No I just want to go home.

So his name is Eunhyuk,I wonder if he is really here out of boredom or if he has trouble.

Well not any of my business.

‘Stay still someone will pick you up within 15 minutes. Don’t you dare to fall asleep or something’

I looked at him and saw that matter was already too late. It might be better like this I thought.

He looked cute and peaceful, he should sleep more instead of drinking.

I turned the music of before  I cleaned the place and when I was done someone walked in.

I turned around to see 2 handsome men walking to Eunhyuk.

‘He fell asleep while I called one of you’ I said.

One men whom I considered to be Leeteuk turned his head to me.

‘Thank you, we will take him home.’

Leeteuk and the other men both took a side of Eunhyuk and lifted him up. He was trying to walk between the two men but that was a complete failure.

Since the whole place was clean I got my coat and helmet and followed the 3 men outside.

They turned around before getting in the car. ‘Thanks again.’ The other said.

I just smiled and waved them goodbye while they were getting in the car.

These kind of situations happened a lot, but this time I felt strange about it. Without any more thoughts I put on my helmet and got on my motor and drove home. Totally annoyed because I didn’t fed myself and I didn’t got to walk in the park this night.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I was supposed to post another chapter tomorrow xD,, totally can't trust myself kkkk

BUT YAY THERE THEY ARE ^^ *running through the house*

AYY btw,,, I know our Hyuk doesn't drink because he made a promise with Junsu but I just had to write about Hyuk cause you know, he's one of my biases so YEAH

 

if there are any grammar mistakes, mianhaeee >.<

 

Uhmmmm do I have anything else to say...No guess not x3 wait yush there is ,, THANKSS for my readers, subscribers and the ones who comment :D *making a heart of my arms ghehe* and it seems like I thank you every new chapter xd

 

Anyeongggg fella's~!!!!! ghehe so funny to call someone like that...I don't even know what I'm doing x3