The discussion

The person who became a light in my dark life.

Eyes filled with shock looked at me and the man in my arms. The pain didn’t fade away but only became worse than it already was. I couldn’t hold Eunhyuk anymore, I crashed down on my knees still holding Eunhyuk so he wouldn’t get hurt because of me. Leeteuk shot forward to us and bombed me with questions.

‘What happened to him ? And why are you here, what happened to you ?’

I didn’t have any strength to answer those questions I felt I was passing out.

‘Get him’ I whispered between my quick breathing.

‘SIWON, SUNGMIN !!’ Leeteuk yelled and two men rushed over the place we were. They stopped when they saw me on the ground with and unconscious Eunhyuk in my arms. But quickly rushed to us when they realized they had to help Eunhyuk.

Not that he was hurt but I couldn’t take him to his bed or the couch. I couldn’t even take care of myself right now.

‘I’ll get Eunhyuk, you help her. You can take her to my bed okay?’ Leeteuk said in a calm voice, I think he is the lead taking one here.

I couldn’t control my breathing and it only went quicker when Leeteuk carefully took Eunhyuk and walked away.

Sungmin and the familiar Siwon kneeled down and tried both to take a side of me but when I screamed it out because of the pain they stopped. Both of them looked at me frightened.

‘My r-ribs..are broken’ I managed to speek.

They looked at each other and Siwon said. ‘I’m sorry but we have to lift you, just hold on for a moment okay ?’

‘Hmm’ I responded.

So again they took both an arm and lifted me. I pressed my lips but I still moaned because of the pain.

I closed my eyes and trusted the guys on where they would take me.

‘Here, try to lie down.’ A soft voice told me. I guess Sungmin, I opened my eyes and looked at the bed.

Carefully I turned around and sit down on the bed, still in pain though but I knew it would be better if I laid down.

Sungmin carefully took my legs and took off my shoes. After that he carefully laid them on bed so I smoothly lay on bed.

‘Rest here, we’ll call the hospital for you’ Sungmin said.

My eyes shot open.

‘NO, DON’T!’ I tried to scream but only my normal voice came out.

Sh*t I thought now they will ask why I don’t want to go to the hospital. But I really can’t because if that happens everyone will find out I’m different and not human. My broken bones would be gone after 5 hours or so. I think now 7 or even 8 because I carried a person for a long walk.

Sungmin stared at me. ‘Why ? You are hurt we have to call the doctor!’

‘No, trust me and don’t ask anything. I’m..different.  After 4 hours I can go home again.’ I said softly.

I could see they were confused and I totally understood that.

‘Okay, just rest then I guess.’ Sungmin said and wanted to get up.

I managed to grab his wrist.

‘Thank you so much. And if Eunhyuk might say something weird, please believe him but don’t forget you can trust me. Please?’

‘Uh, okay. We’ll leave you alone right now. Call us when you need anything.’

I looked at him and smiled a little at him. He stood up and with Siwon he left the room.

An indescribable pain was still present in my body but I was more comfortable on the bed.

I closed my eyes, soon I was sleeping.

 

I woke up from men voices who seemed to be arguing. I looked around for a clock and saw 3 hours had past. Carefully I went to sit on the bed. It was still hurting but I could take this.

Not fully stretched I went out of the room to see a bunch of people talking hard to each other.

‘How can you demand her to leave, she’s is hurt and brought Eunhyuk here. She told us that we can trust her and I actually do!’

That was obvious Sungmin.

‘But Eunhyuk said that she might have killed two people !’ the other said. I don’t know his name yet.

They don’t have to argue like that, I thought. I wasn’t planning on staying anyways.

‘Don’t worry, I’m ready to go so I’ll leave now. I just wanted to make sure he was going to be safe home. And that happened and I’m able to go home now.’

The conversation abruptly ended and the bunch of people were now staring at me.

I didn’t wanted to wait for an answer so I already headed to the door. The pain was making it difficult to move faster but it was good enough for me.

Suddenly someone grabbed my arm causing me to spin around and hurt me.

‘AAH.. What the hell was that for !’ I screamed not wanting to be scary or something but Sungmin immediately backed off.

‘I’m sorry, I…just.’ I said.

Sungmin look changed from scared to understanding. ‘It’s okay, I’m sorry I hurt you. But you obviously can’t go home like this even when most of us don’t agree.’

‘That’s sweet but I have nothing to do here and should go home.’ I stubbornly said.

‘Stay.’ Someone whispered behind the group but load enough for everyone to hear.

Everyone turned their head to Eunhyuk who remained silent all the time until now.

I was completely surprised with this and couldn’t help to let him repeat that.

‘W-What did you say?’

‘Stay, I have thought about this and you’re hurt because of me. You should stay and recover.’ He calmly spoke without making eye contact.

‘Do you even know what I am ?’ I asked. ‘And does the rest know ?’

‘Yes and no.’

I waited for asking another question but finally did.

‘Why ?’

‘You saved me.’ He answered.

He was right but I was so confused with this. Thoughts and questions were accumulating in my head. I was losing strength and grabbed the nearest object to keep standing. It was Sungmin I grabbed.

‘What’s wrong ? Are you okay ?’ He worried asked.

‘Yes, I just need to sit down for a moment.’

He led me to a chair and I carefully placed myself on the chair. Everybody looked at me curiously.

They didn’t know what Eunhyuk and I were talking about. 

There was a silence but Leeteuk broke the silence. ‘What do you mean ‘’what I am’’ ?’

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~