Telling the truth to strangers

The person who became a light in my dark life.

‘What do you mean ‘’what I am’’?’

I was confused, should I tell my secret and risk everything for it or should I just run away right now and never come back risking I’ll never get to know what’s up with the weird feeling.

‘Well ?’ Some stranger said.

‘Give me a minute. I have to think.’ I calmly said.

‘Why so you can come up with an excuse ?’ The stranger said.

That pissed me of and I stood up not being able to control my mood.

‘Listen carefully jerk. You have no idea who I am and what so shut it. I didn’t choose for this situation either. Be glad that I’m curious else those disgusting monsters would have all the blood out of him. YOU HEAR ME ?!’ I screamed.

I could hit myself when I realized what I just had said. Seriously, I should think before I say something stupid.

A complete silence filled the room.

‘I think I should leave now.’ I said and stood up.

When I turned around and already had taken a couple steps I heard from behind

‘No, I don’t think you have the right to leave now. You should at least explain what you’ve just said.’

Again the stranger spoke.

‘You know how to make me real pissed, first you want me to leave and now I must stay. But I do think you got your point.’

They are going to find out anyways so I’d better explain them right, I thought.

I turned around and dragged the chair with me.

‘You better sit down.’ I said.

They followed my orders and all found a seat. I dragged the chair in front of them and sat down.

‘Before I continue I want you to take me seriously, I’ll explain everything and will answer all your questions but if you think I talk I’m out of here understand.’

They all nodded and I continued.

‘I live for  about 250 years now and that’s because I am made into what people consider to be  a legend or just a myth. When I was 17 I was kidnapped. They took me to a house with many people. They used me as their pet and slave and I was supposed to be a good plan.

They drank my blood because they were vampires… And they wanted me to be a young pretty vampire who could easily bring their victims. But when they made me into a vampire I wanted my revenge for breaking my family and breaking me. So I killed them all and travelled further on my own and trained myself. I made me control myself and forced myself to live as any other human did. Since a short time I’m back here again and met Eunhyuk at the bar. I’m behaving strange and came to the conclusion Eunhyuk is the cause of that. I wanted to know what that all meant so I followed him here and observed the place. When he went out I followed him again and..’

‘And when he was in an alley two other vampires were planning on killing him. I remember I had a weird feeling that wanted to protect Eunhyuk. At first I thought I could talk to them but things went different, I had no other choice than killing them. It was me and Eunhyuk or them. That is pretty much everything you have to know.’

The whole time I didn’t dare to look up and see their faces. But when I was finished with my story I looked up. Eunhyuk stared at me with watery eyes. Others were looking fearful others just sat there.

‘So y-you won’t h-hurt us?’ Leeteuk asked.

‘No, of course not. Why would I ?’ I answered.

He looked at me for a second and calmed down a bit.

‘Okay..but what is that feeling what you are having?’ he asked again.

I wanted to answer this question badly but I didn’t know the answer..yet.

‘I don’t know yet.’

‘If you are not going to hurt us, how do you survive then ?’ The stranger said.

‘I can live without for days but I have my tactics so no one will actually miss them.’ I answered. I felt guilty and my eyes were watering. I never chose for this life, drinking blood and be a hated monster.

Before I knew a teardrop fell on my nap.

‘Why are you crying ?’ Someone spoke. I haven’t heard him before but he had also a soft voice even a bit of a husky voice.

‘That’s because I never chose to be this disgusting.’ I coolly said and wiped my tears away not wanting to cry more. I was weak now, I really want to sleep.

‘Thank you.’

My head went up, I looked at Eunhyuk with confusion like everyone else.

‘For saving me.’

I didn’t respond but just continued looking at him until Leeteuk said something.

‘Alright kids, I know this is a weird situation but it’s late so go to bed and try to sleep.’

Everyone complained but did what he said,  soon everyone was gone except Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and me.

Too quick I stood up and pain hit my back causing me to fall back on the chair.

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk rushed to me to help me stand up again.

‘Are you okay ?’ Eunhyuk said.

‘Yeah, it will heal soon but I was just too quick.’

‘You have to stay here tonight uh.. what is your name ? Leeteuk asked.

‘My mother named me Min Ae. But I have a lot of names since I lived almost everywhere you know.’ I said trying to break the tension a little.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellloooooww cutiepies ^^

Guess what,,,I'm still a bit sick mehh but I'm doing a looooot better :D

Seriously I read the comments almost everyday because they make me so happy geheh, THANK YOU DEARS :D I'm glad you like this story and I really hope I don't disappoint you with the rest of it....I think the story lacks a bit sometimes,,well not a bit kinda much.

I guess that's because of me changing the story everytime, everywhere xD yeah I had so many plots haha. And I still don't know how to end my sequel eughhh oh gosh :3

One last thing, I wanted to thank the ones who leave a comment everytime and my subscribers and my readers ^^ :D Thank you so so so so much :))) *makes a heartshape with hands*

WHA IM BRILLIANT....oh dear sorry for that I just had an awesome idea popping up in my head for this story but I can't tell yaaa huehuehuehueeuee \/

ANNYEONGG~~