Kim Jong In

A Royal Fantasy (On Hiatus)
Chapter 13 : Kim Jong In 
 
Faye POV 
 
I felt a hand hold onto my mouth . Who the hell is that ? I closed my eyes . What should I do ? The person suddenly was panting . Right . Next. To . My .Ear . KRISSSSSS ..He wont be able to hear my thoughts now , would he ? Wait , the bastard doesn’t even care about me ..unlike yesterday night . No . Wait . His still a bastard.  The panting became a bit more hardcore . . I forgot about this person , so I did what any girl would do in this situation . 
Kick the person . 
 
I kicked the person out of our hiding spot . . Was it too hard ? I crawled out of my spot to see …a hurt civilian . You couldn’t see his face but he was quite tanned and well built . His clothes were ript and bloody . I looked at his arms . “ Oh my god ,” I whispered . He was bleeding . I crawled to the person and lifted his head . “ Your..Your..that person from the market,” The guy I was having a fake laugh with . Oh my gosh . He smirked and then winced as I picked him up..Well , making him lean on me. “ We can’t have you bleeding ,” I laid him down onto the bed that Kris and I had occupied . I blushed , we didn’t do anything *Shakes head furiously* . 
 
“ A-Are you okay ?” The boy whispered , looking into my eyes . Damn , I wish I was wearing sunglasses now . That look was just…*Sighs* …I can’t explain it . I nodded , as I ran into the toilet to get some clean water , after that I had run back with a bowl and some clean towels . “ W-what are you going to do ?” He asked , wincing again as he spoke . 
 
 “ I need to clean your wounds,” Even though…they’res…blood , I flinched as the towel touched the boys arm , out of shock due to the amount of blood , I had dropped the towel and now my hand was touching the would . “ No..” I whispered , I looked away as I removed my arm . “ I’ll go and wash my hands,” I told the boy and ran to the toilet , washed my hand and came running back just to see the boys mouth open wide . “ What ?” He just stared at me , shaking his head . 
 
“ My…Arm,” I looked at his arm . I swear it was all bloody before…Wow . “ W-What did you do ?” He asked . Me? What would I do ? I shrugged . “ It happened after you touched it..” Did it ? I looked at my hands , but nothing happened . I shook my head at the boy . He suddenly sat upright . “ Look , I feel so much more better,” He then sat upright . “ Whatever you did there ..was just…Wow,”He smiled . More like his smile is Wow . “ I Should at least know the name of the girl that saved me ,” I raised my eyebrows . Who knew he was such a flirt ? I sat back on my chair , rolling my eyes . “ Fine , I’ll introduce myself first,”I nodded , he better . “ My name is Kim Jong In …But my friends call me Kai , I guess you can call me Kai,” Wait . Rewind . Kim . Jong In . 
 
“ Your Korean ?” I asked in fluent Korean . The Boy..No , Kai, gasped . 
 
“ You can speak Korean ?” He asked . 
 
“ I learnt it …” Then I tilted my head . “ But , What are you doing in China ?” The boy looked down and the up , his smirk vanishing , replaced with a sad smile instead . 
 
“ I’ve been sent here to work as a slave from the Royal Family,” 
 
WHAT ?!
 
~
 
Kris POV 
 
I looked back at Faye quickly to see her hide underneath the bed . I mentally smiled to myself . Faye’s a strong girl , She’ll be able to take care of herself . I’ll be back anyway. I got out my sword as I tried to sense in some danger . None at all . What was that bang then ? I walked down the stairs , creeping more like. “ Gege…What on earth are you doing ?” I turned to see Tao looking at me with a tilted head . Wait …Tao ..In the middle of nowhere ..
 
“ OH MY GOSH ! THANK GOD!” I hugged Tao . “ WE’RE SAVED !” I started jumping up and down until I realized that the same reception lady was there , staring at the amount of guards there were around the building . I coughed and straightened up , immediately remembering how I looked . Messy hair . Face full of droll . Creased clothes . I don’t even look like a Huang Taizi . “ How did you find us ?” I asked . 
 
“ Thanks to me,” Roro popped in with the same light thing , I touched Faye’s one in my pockets . “ with this , I know straight away where Faye is , Navigation App ,” She shook it in front of my face . “ See , Faye’s face..” I nodded. It did look like her. , She looked more happier . But…Was that before her mother died ? She looks so carefree …it made me feel a bit better . “ Yah ! Where’s Faye ?” Roro shook her hands in front of me ,  Tao looked at me with a knowing look . I looked at him ‘ What ?’ , he just smirked and stepped back as in ‘Back off’ . 
 
“ Faye should be upstairs…” I watched as Luhan told everyone to get out in the building , Roro ran upstairs with Tao behind her . I turned to see Lay sitting near the window. “ Yah ! Lay !” I called , he turned around and walk towards me . “ What’s happening ? Why is everyone getting kicked out ?” Lay chuckled , bitterly . 
 
“ I can’t believe you , The Huang Taizi , did something as reckless as this,” Lay looked at me right in the eye . For the first time ever , my height didn’t matter . “ You’re the only Huang Taizi in china at the moment …There will be people trying to kill you,” People trying to kill me ? For What ? “ Oh Gosh , please tell me you knew !” I shook my head . Lay shook his head , “ Now you dragged your fiance into the whole mess,” Faye ? What’s going to happen to Faye ? “ Gege ! Faye is going to be Wang Fei *Crown Princess* Of china !” My eyes widened . “ So-”
 
“ People are going to try and kill her as well …” I covered my mouth . Were both in danger because I am the heir to the throne and Faye is the Heir’s going-to-be-wife . OH . “ I-I ..I just wanted freedom..” I sighed as I fell onto the ground , ruffling my hair . Lay sighed as he crouched beside me . 
 
“ It’s not your fault,” Xiumin came in after instructing where the gauds should stand . “ You just wanted to some fresh air , like human beings,” He smiled at me before patting my on the back . “ Now , Where’s my Fa-”
 
“ AAAAHHHHHHHH!” We heard 2 screams . A Manly one and a girly one . Before all of us knew it , we had reached upstairs , to see Tao and Roo clutching onto each other for dear life . What the hell Tao…You’re the general..You shouldn’t be scared this easily . We all gave Tao a glare as we headed into the room . 
 
Faye was sleeping on an arm chair whilst here was a body on the bed …But what caught my attention the most was that…they were holding hands . I don’t know what happened to me . I felt anger . I felt disappointed , I could feel the stares I was receiving . “ I-I’m sure it’s nothing like -” Chen began before I gave him a glare . “ Take a chill pill ..man..” Chen muttered , I kicked him on the foot . 
 
I grabbed onto the body of the male , about to throw him onto he floor when I felt a hand on mine . “ What on earth do you think your doing ?” Faye . I turned to see her expressionless eyes , she pulled my hands off the male before she gently put the males body onto the bed . “ Don’t touch him like that,” 
 
“ What ?” I chuckled bitterly . I watched the others try and sneak out. “ Why ?” I asked , folding my arms . 
 
Faye didn’t look the same as last night . She looked more fierce and fiesty..not that I didn’t like that . But knowing that she was in a room with another man..angered me . “ Why are you making such a big deal out of this ?” I was about to answer the question with a ‘ Am not’ , “ Oh , Yes you are,” She looked back at the body . “ Let him rest ,” 
 
I kicked the wardrobe in front of me . Why was I getting angry ? Why was I upset that she touched another male ? What was happening to me ? I roared as I went down the stairs . “ W-We’ll go with him,” Xiumin and Luhan came running out following me .
 
What’s going on with me ? 
 
~
 
Lay POV 
 
I watched Kris leave with Luhan gege and Xiumin gege run after him and went and crouched down in front of Faye . “ What’s going on ?” I asked , Faye looked at me , her eyes slightly un focused . She doesn’t look like the happy Faye I had talked to a day ago ..it hurt . She didn’t look like she wanted to speak to me . “ Faye ?” 
 
“ Is he doubting me ?” She asked , looking down , fumbling with her fingers . “ Does he not trust me ?” I saw Chen sighed and walk to Faye , massaging her shoulders . Faye looked taken back but she knew he had a good intention . “ When Kris went downstairs , he had told me to hide-” She told us everything . I could only curse about Kris , At least listen to her story . Wait…he got mad . I smirked . He got mad about the fact that Faye was with Kai..A Korean slave . Does this mean something ? 
 
“ His just an ,” Roro patted Faye’s hands . “ He’ll understand sooner or later,” She then dragged her friend to stand up . “ Now , Show me around this place before we leave,” She then chuckled . “ It’s not like we always get to see Ancient Chinese inn’s , now ?” Faye smiled and took us out of the room before assigning guards to stand outside Kai’s room . 
 
Is Kris beginning to feel something for Faye ? 
 
~
 
 
Kai POV 
 
I closed my eyes , pretending to sleep , trying not to forget my mission . 
 
Flashback 
 
I was back in Korea . Walking around the palace when I heard my father calling for me . I headed inside to the drawing room , bowed down before my Father . “ Appa , You called,” My Father drank a cup full of soju before chuckling at me . 
 
“ Ah , Kai,” He then looked at my 2 hyungs who only stared at me with their chins held high . s . Just because their more likely to get the crown , doesn’t mean they should act like…Princessess. I suddenly had an image of my Hyungs as princesses . Oh , God Lord , with those ugly faces , Cows could be prettier . Kai ..Hold onto your laugh . I closed my eyes . Hold onto it as you are the only handsome face in this family. Che~I so am . I heard a glass drop on the floor and quickly averted my eyes as my father . “ Are you paying attention now , Wangja *Prince-Korean* ?” I nodded , gulping down my saliva . “ The Chinese are getting very strong nowadays , son,” I nodded , why was he telling me this ? I’m not going to be king . “ Just how are they doing it , Son ? How ?” Dude , How am I going to know ? “ Are they taking resources from us ?Are they using our people ? How are they doing it ?” Good Lord, How am I going to know ? Why is he even asking me ? “ The Emperor of China is not doing anything , my son,” Oh my God..Really ? Who is ? “ The Huang Taizi of China is doing all the work , Before him , his father had used all of Chinese gold for himself , the selfish king he is , he took our money …The Korean royal Families money…” I felt my hands grip onto the table . Because of them , Korea is seen as the poorest empires in the world . The Chinese . The ruthless Chinese . “ It even cost your mothers life…” Umma…I closed my eyes . “ Now , It’s time for revenge my dear…” My hyungs got up with my father , all of them towering over me . “ With your Teleportation skill…You can be full use for the country…Your Umma…” I smirked slowly , knowing what was coming . “ Kill Him…” 
 
“ Kill the Huang Taizi of China along with the Wang Fei of China….” 
 
~
 
My mission which I have to finish . I will finally deserve my place in the royal family as the saviour .  
The Huang Taizi and the Wang Fei have to die …by my hands . 
 
I turned to see that Faye disappeared . You have a power ..just like the Huang Taizi . You just don’t know it . You don’t know how much that power will cost you Faye . Plus you used your power on an Enemy  ..How reckless can you be ,Faye ? Do you not see that you are killing the royal with me ?
 
This is so much more easier than I thought….
 
 
~
Faye POV 
 
Showed all the rooms to the others as they settled in those rooms , I caught a glimpse of Kris , standing outside , talking to at least 5 guards . He looked so warrior like now ..but what I don’t get is that why are they a lot of guards around this place ? “ Kris !” I called , he turned around to meet my eye before turning away sharply . Bastard , did he not hear me ? “ KRIS !” I shouted this time , I could see him trying to not to turn around . Much to the amusements with the guards , who were trying not to laugh as much . “ KRRRRISSSSSSSSSSSSS!” I  punched him on the arm as I walked towards him , Kris groaned and knelt onto the floor . I looked at the guards . “ You can laugh as much as you want,” The guards started running away before Kris got up ,. Laughing their life off . “ So…” Kris was about to walk away from me . “ Kr-”
 
“ Your not meant to be outside…” He shoved my back inside and looked at me right in the eyes . “ It’s dangerous…” Why ? Why is it dangerous ? “ Your going to be Wang Fei of China…I’m the Huang Taizi…Faye…” He rubbed his temples as he closed the door behind him . 
 
“ We’re being targeted by assasins….”
 
 
I looked at Kris , my eyes widened . I was already scared but now….people are trying to kill us ? Oh my god . That’s why there were so many guards . That’s why the others wanted to see the rooms . We’re going to be staying here until we are out of danger . House Arrest . 
 
We might die..or we might survive....