Born for a Reason

A Royal Fantasy (On Hiatus)

Chapter 2 : Born for a reason 

--> I suggest you listen to this song <-- 

Faye POV *YOURS*
 
What did that Lanky Prince say ? I’m his fiancée ? I looked at him and scoffed . “ Yah ! Stop playing around !” I walked away and shut the sliding door , parting his room with mine . No . I’m not getting married . Not at this age . I had so many dreams . So many . Now , they’re crushed , I breathed in , trying to control the many tears trying to come out of my eyes . I don’t want to . I shook my head , I don’t want to be here . Just being here made me feel sick , it made me feel like crying . I looked at the guards standing in front of my room . “ Please don’t tell anyone,” I whispered to one the guards , the really tall one . “ I shall be going to my friends room , okay ? Do you know where Rose’s room is ?” He told me the direction and with a nod , I got out of the chamber , I walked straight with my head down in deep thought , until I realised I had bumped into someone , “ Oh ! I’m sorry !” I bowed down . 
 
There in front of me , was that Lanky Prince’s friend , What was his name again ? Wait…they didn’t even introduce themselves . Well , at least he looked decent , . “ Ah , Your one of the girls from before,” He smiled ,awhh~Cute Dimples.  I nodded , “ Was it…Yu Ning Fei ?” I nodded again , how did he know ? “ Word gets around the palace really quickly,” He answered as if he read my mind . “ Oh ! I haven’t introduced myself , have I ?” I shook my head . “ My name is Zhang Yixing,” he bowed , which I returned . “ Wangzi Zhang Yixing..but you can call me Lay,” Shoot…Wangzi…Prince…His a bloody prince . “ I would like to chat for longer , but it’s midnight and it’s not appropriate,” He blushed slightly , is it me…or is he so cute ? I smiled up at him . “ it’s not proper for a young lady walking alone at night , should I take you ?” I shook my head . “ Why ? Let me , or Kris will kill me,” He said dramatically . Wait…Kris…I tilted my head the other way . Whose Kris ? “ Eyyy..You don’t know Kris ? His your Fiancé of course !” My eyes widened . An ancient Huang Taizi called…Kris
 
“ Is the book even telling the truth…?”I whispered to myself, I looked back up to see Lay look at me with narrowed eyes , as if asking me what I had just said . “ Uhmm..N-nothing ! Do you know where I might find my friends room ?” I asked , he smiled softly . 
 
“ Your that close ?” He asked , I nodded with a smile . “ Okay , come with me , I’ll take you,” He then waited for me to follow him to her room , as we were walking he told me all sorts of stories about the Palace . “ Apparently , Don’t tell anyone , okay ?” I nodded my head as I leaned in , he also leaned in . “ The Emperor doesn’t like the Empress…but that’s a rumour ,it might not be true,” He shrugged , I turned away , the way the Empress talked about him before , didn’t seem special though . I shrugged off the thought as I bid goodbye to Lay , he laughed and walked away to the night as I slid open the door to Roro’s room . Right in the middle , is where Roro sat on the bed , looking straight at something with a frown . 
 
“ ..Roro ?” I whispered as I sat beside her , pulling the quilt with me , she looked at me with a bigger frown and pointed to her phone . “ No network ?” She shook her head . “ Roro..We . Are. In.Ancient.China.” I said slowly so she understood , she flipped on her bed with a manly cry . “ Dude , when did you do those transgender jobs done ?” I joked . “ Anyway , Uhm..you need to know something-” I told her about me being the bride of the Lanky Prince . She looked at me for a very long time . She blinked 3 times and that’s when she exploded.  
 
“ What ! Hell to the no !” She lifted her fingers up in the air , “ H to the E to the Double L !” She ruffled her hair . “ No way ! I’m not letting you marry that Lanky Prince ! We’d probably be able to get out of this place !” I sighed , I don’t think we will .. The Empress hasn’t been able to get out after 23 years ,how would we ? 
 
I watched as Roro slowly fell asleep beside me , curled up in the most comfortable position , I laid down beside her , I know it’ weird , but I’m afraid to sleep by my own , I feel so scared ..knowing , now , that I am in a insecure place ..with male guards outside my room ,it scared me . Plus that Lanky Prince ! I sighed as I felt tears trying to come out of my eyes ..Mama…Baba…I slowly closed my eyes and hopefully entered to dreamland . 
 

 

~
 
Kris POV
 
Damn , that Weird creature , she just had to pop out of that portal thing . To think , I actually thought she was cute until she opened that big fat gob of her’s . I ruffled my hair as I laid down onto my bed , I turned to the side , the candlelight in her room was still light , Didn’t she go to sleep ? I turned to the other side as I blew out the candles in my room and closed my eyes . Ahh…The light from her room is coming in..I turned back to the right and looked at her room . Can’t she sleep without the light or something ? I rolled my eyes as I put the pillow on my face . I don’t care about that Weird Girl . Who care’s ? No Onnneee ! I smiled as I fell asleep . 
 
6 hours later….
 
Since I can hear people thoughts , this wasn’t new , my eyes widened , but for some reason , it didn’t feel like it was thoughts , it felt like I was in something , yet , I don’t know what . ‘Mama…Baba…’, I stood up , still wearing my sleeping robe , with my hair intact , but I found myself in a bush . Where was I ? I turned around to see something beyond my imagination . A Big building. Nothing like what I have ever seen . It was so different then the palace , much more bigger more spacious , indicating to me that I am somewhere different and faraway.  Suddenly I heard voices , I quickly I got into my reflex mode , my arms at the ready . “ Mama and Baba are going , okay ?”I heard a soft voice , I turned to see a slender women , ruffling a young girls head , the girl nodded , with no emotion in her eyes . She reminded me of someone . I went towards them , completely interested with this scene . The lady was wearing very revealing clothes with her legs showing , I quickly turned away . Suddenly a man barged out , without even looking at the child , and brushed past me , as if I wasn’t there . I looked at the younger girl as she watched her parents go away , as she was walking back to her house , she turned around sharply . “ I can see you,” She whispered , her voice soft and meaningful . I looked around , surely it couldn’t be me ..I mean , her parents couldn’t see me . “ I’m talking to you , weird man,” She pointed to me , my eyebrows went up high . “ Aren’t you cold ?” She asked me , I nodded slowly , still not believing she could see me . “ Come in , Miss Sung might help you,” She tilted her head towards the door and went in . 
 
Should I follow her ? I looked round , if the other lady couldn’t see me , how would she help me ? I walked in , feeling the warmth suddenly . As I walked in , it was like magnificent foreign gallery with different portraits around me , there I saw the girl sitting on a bed , reading a book . I went towards her . “ How old are you ?” I asked , she looked up at me , her eyes …her eyes…look like someone’s , but I couldn’t point our whose . 
 
“ I’m 8 ,” She told me , she looked away suddenly , out the humongous window . “ How old are you ?” She asked me . I kept my smile to myself . She was an interesting child , this one . 
 
“ I’m 22,” I answered , then I shuffled , the girl suddenly lifted her hand and held mine and put me near this machine like hot thing . “ Wow…It feels nice,” I smiled softly , her tiny fingers held onto mine for a brief moment , I felt calm when she held my hand , I felt protected and …me . Then she let go , my eyes opened and I looked at her . “ Where are your parents going ?” I asked her , the girl turned to me again with the same emotionless eyes . 
 
“ Mama and Baba have gone to work,” She told me , like she read my mine she said , “ My brother and sister are at school ,” I nodded , this house is really warm looking , although with the hot features in here , it still seemed cold . Like a cold …ice-cold heart trying to melt within the warmth but can’t . 
 
“ Is it lonely here ?” I asked her quietly , she looked up at me and quickly turned away , I would know . I smiled sadly , I was the only child of the Emperor and Empress which meant I HAD to be the next Emperor whether I liked it or not . “ I understand you,” I told her , “ I’m like you as well,” She turned to me , a flash of colour returned to the girls face . “ I have no siblings ,” I told her , her eyes widened . “ Guess what ?” I whispered to her , telling her to come closer , she leaned in . “ I’m the son of a King and Queen…” Her gasped , I smiled at her . 
 
“ Your really handsome ! No wonder !” She giggled …wait…she smiled . She finally smiled ! She gave me an impression of being quiet and emotionless ..she finally opened up . Suddenly she ran out and came in within a few seconds and put a knitted blanket around me . “ Your really cold !” I smiled and let her sit beside me . 
 
“ I’m a prince..” I whispered to her , she squealed beside me as I put the blanket around the both of us . “ I have to be the next king …so I know how you feel…” My eyes drifted away to the images on the wall , there were many images of the little girl , looking away at something , her eyes searching for something . “ It’s hard , I had to be best at everything …I cant even smile like how I am now ..” I closed my eyes and my head landed on the little girls head . “ Now , I have to marry a girl ..who I don’t even like,” 
 
“ Well ,” The girl patted my hand, “ You should think about how hard the girl might be going through as well,” I turned to her , even though the girls so young ..she..really mature . “ I don’t really like my parents ,” She looked down . “ Mama and Baba said I was a unexpected child , I wasn’t meant to be born,” Wow…I had to be born for the crown of China . But to be a child ..who shouldn’t have been born , it must’ve been hard . “ So , you should think about what the girl must feel , I mean , you don’t like her and knowing that must hurt her,” She then yawned , I patted her head and looked down at her , as she fell asleep on my lap , I brushed her hair with my fingers . Although we have just met ..In the most weirdest way , we have this weird bond that pulls us together . 
 
I closed my eyes and leaned against the big warm thing . 
BANG ! 
My eyes opened , I was back in my bedroom , I looked around , what was that bang ? I turned my head to Fayes bedroom , the light to her bedroom was still there , but I could see shadows of people running around in there . I stood up and put my weapons on as I slid opened the door . The guards were running around her room , getting everything out of the wardrobes , he saw his mother sitting on Faye’s bed . Her  bed hasn’t been touched . Everything was still intact . “ Erzi,” The Empress stood up , looked at her son . “ Have you see were Lady Yu is ?” Lady Yu ? I looked at her with an confused face . “ Faye..” She simplified . I shook my head , “ Erzi, She’s going to be your wife , you should know where she is !” The Empress patted my hand and then looked around . Faye…was..missing ? I looked around her bedroom , that’s why the light was on yesterday . 
 
I watched as literally every guard was going mad . “ Your Majesty !” A Guard came in and bowed down in front of the Empress . “ Lady Yu…” He panted , “ was last seen with Lady Bao ,” Then she really is missing , I walked past the guard to Roro’s room , I banged on the door and she opened it , peeking through the between the door and the wood . 
 
“ Where is Faye ?” I asked with no expression on , Her eyes widened and she stepped back. “ Do you know where she is ?” I asked again , she shook her head slowly . “ Your not afraid about where she might be ?” Roro’s head lifted up . 
 
“ God ,” She sighed , “ You all just mental !” She opened the door and leaned against it . “ Can’t she have some freedom ? Eh ?” I looked at her with narrowed eyes . “ She’s going through so much now ! And now , you all are making is worse ! She’s trying to think about everything !” Think about what ? I opened my mouth to ask when she intercepted me . “ Marrying you ..She’s thinking about that !” Roro rolled her eyes . “ Tell everyone to stop doing this , Faye will come out later this evening , She just needs time to herself ,” With that ,Roro closed the door . 
 
She’s thinking about marriage with me ? I rubbed my temples , never show your weak side , Yi Fan . Never show your weak side . I walked past every maid that i saw , they looked shocked..or were trying to hide their faces . Then it hit me , I’m walking around in my knighting gown . A Prince . A Crown Prince . Of China . Walking around with has nightgown . What has the world come too ? 
 
Faye POV 
 
I sighed as I sat underneath the cherry blossom tree’s in the Royal garden , I breathed in the scent of the flowers . This is what one cannot do in the city of China or even in London . I felt serene and free . After waking up beside Roro , I don’t know why , but I wanted to cry . Probably because I’m going to HAVE to marry the Lanky Prince . I leaned back onto the tree trunk and smiled to myself . He isn’t the first prince I have met . I’ve met one before . But it’s odd . I do not remember how he looks or the way he spoke but I remember the words , his actions . The way he cuddled me on the first day we met . I felt safe and protected . I breathed out with closed eyes . “ What are you doing here , Lady Yu ?” My eyes snapped open and back banged back onto the tree trunk , I groaned . “ Oh , Are you okay ?” The man that had leaned down , was none other than Prince Lay . Or Lay a he wants to be called . I nodded as I rubbed my pain , There’s going to be bruise there for sure . “ Allow me ,” He held my hand and closed his eyes , suddenly all the pain that was once there , vanished . I gasped . “ I don’t know why , but..I feel like I can tell you anything ,” He smile softly . “ would you mind if I sat next you ?” I shook my head as he sat next to me . 
 
“ Are you a doctor ?” I asked him , he looked down at me as chuckled . “ Well , In our time , Doctors would normally do that…but now that I think of it …You didn’t really tend to it ,” I tilted my head to right . 
 
“ Ah , I guess , Kris hasn’t told you yet,” Lay sighed and leaned back onto the tree . “This is China ,”He reminded me . “ Ancient China , as your world will say, “ I nodded . “ We all have different powers..well , only the people who have the blood of the tree of life,” Tree…Of…Life…What on earth was this dude on about ? “ The Tree of Life..” Lay whispered as if there were several people watching us . “ ‘When the skies and grounds were one-the legends , through their twelve forces , nurtured the tree of life,’” Lay asid so quietly , it sounded like he had memorised it , the way he was saying it . “ ‘An eye or red force created the evil which coveted the heart of the tree of life , and the heart slowly grew dry,’” his eyes were looking at the distant and all I can do was listen to everything and take it and be mesmerised . “ ‘To tend and embrace the heart of tree of life, the legends hereby divide the tree in half and hide each side. Hence, time is over-turned and space turns a skew. The twelve forces divide into two and create two suns that look alike into two worlds that seem alike. The legends travel apart. The legends shall now see the same sky but shall stand on different grounds, shall stand on the same ground but shall see different skies. The day the grounds be kept a single file before one sky in two worlds that seem alike, the legends will greet each other. The day the red force is purified, the twelve forces will reunite into one perfect root, a new world shall open up’” So , Exo and the Lanky Prince were a part of the Tree of Life but only 1 half of it . Wowza . “ Ah~” Lay turned to me and turned slightly pink , he rubbed his neck . “ Sorry…I didn’t mean to lecture you,” 
 
I shook my head . “ No , It’s okay ,” I smiled up at him . “ You told me something I needed to know…” I looked away from him . “ I wouldn’t have believed that little story of yours if I was back in my own time but I do believe you , yet I don’t know why,” I told him honestly . “ So you all have powers ?” He nodded . “ I presume your one is healing ?” I asked him , he nodded again . 
 
“ And that’s all,” He sighed . “ Tao has time control,” I gasped , so lucky ! He would’ve been able to do anything he wants to do …but I haven’t met Tao yet to know whether does that or not . “ Luhan has telekinesis,” Moving objects with his hands , awesome . “ Xiumin has Ice ,” Freezing tuff ..Whoooaaa . “ Chen has lighting ,” I was gob smacked . “ And Your Kris-” My Kris ? I rolled my eyes . “ has the power of Fire and flying ..Picture a dragon..” I snorted , Cause of his height . “ And I just have healing…All of the others can actually use their powers to fight …And I just stand there,” 
 
“ Yah~That’s not true,” I told him softly . “ You are one of the people that are needed in the area of the war field ,” He looked at me questioningly . “ Well, You heal the warriors , you heal the Exo members ..If you weren’t there , how would they fight ?”I shrugged with a ‘I-don’t-know’ face . He laughed . “ If I’m honest with you , I think fighting is bothersome ,” I shook my head . “ I don’t like war…or blood..” I turned to Lay with a smile . “ So Your power is one of my favourite,” I then sighed . 
 
“ Uhmm…Lady Yu-” Lay opened his mouth ,I lifted one hand up in the air . 
 
“ It’s Faye,” I told him . “ I’m not a royale , I’m just a normal person , so no formalities ,” Then I looked at him . “ We’re friends aren’t we ?” He nodded . 
 
“ But..Uhmm..Lady Yu-No-F-faye..” Lay got up , “ The whole palace is looking for you ,” My eyes widened and I stood up with the help of Lay’s hand . I looked around , “ The guards are searching for you,” What ? Why are they searching for me ? “ The Empress is very worried,” I rolled my eyes , I moved away from Lay towards the corner of the Garden , near the gate to run back to my room . “ I’ll see you again !” He waved goodbye to me as I ran for my life . 
 
I am so dead , Why am I not allowed to live my life calmly !? I cried in my head dramatically . Then I banged into something . Shoot . “ Where were you ?” I opened my eyes , right in front of me was broad chest , I stepped back and looked up to meet his eyes . The Lanky Princes eyes . My eyes widened . “ Where were you ?” He asked again , his eyes showed no emotion as his face but still I got a feeling his getting irritated . 
 
“ Uhm..I…Was-” I looked away from him , for some reason , he looked really scary , I stepped back again . “ I--went to the Royal Garden…” I stood there as if I was about to receive some scolding . But he jut went past me like it nothing , my mouth opened wide and that’s when I noticed the rest of exo was behind him , watching us with wide eyes . “ Yah…” I said loud enough for the Lanky Prince to stop . “ Don’t talk to me like I am some toy …” I turned around and faced him , he was looking back at me with same fierceness I showed him . “ I don’t care how rules here are followed,” He stepped towards me even though I was hell load scared , I definitely tried hiding it . “ I’m from another place and I shall follow them until I can finally return,” I turned around again to see Roro coming out of her room . “ I made my decision , Roro,” I breathed in . “We are not staying here …we’ll somehow…get back to our world , Our time…Our Family..” 
 
 
 
We definitely would…Without anyone…trying to break that bond between my time and I …we shall get there . Back to the place where we were born . 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N : So ...Uhmm...How'd you like it ? eh ? EHH ?? Keke~~So I put up a chapter before Exo's comeback *Dies* ...I'M SO EXCITED ! 
Did you hear the medley ? IT'S AWESOME ! Listen to it --- > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAm1MfCNZG0
 
So...yeah... i honestly have nothing to say ...So..Have a good Day/Night/Evening ! Wherever you are ! 
 
WE ARE ONE !!! ^0^ 
 
Before i go...Let's spazz about these teaser images : 
oh goodness...Luhan *mermerised* Uhmm..If you all are thinking about when Luhan will come to the story..Wait for a bit more !! He'll come ! 
 
 
This cracked me up : 
 
 
so..Now...Goodbye !!! I SHALL SLEEP NOW !!! ~ 
 
 
Sorry...i just had to post that up !! ^0^