Talk to me...

A Royal Fantasy (On Hiatus)
Chapter 20 : Talk To me 
 
Faye POV 
 
I turned around again to see no one in the room . I feel quite stable and now I can walk by myself . I sat up straight , about to get off when - “ Lady Yu ,” I stopped midway to see the same boy there , standing there with his arms folded . Damn . So Close . “ I have been advised by my Mother not to let you out of bed ,”He came into the room and shook his head with a playful smile. “ I never knew the Wang Fei would be like this~” I sighed as I leant back onto the headboard of the bed . The boy sat down onto the chair beside my bedside . “ Do you feel better now ?” He asked seriously , I nodded . This dude . I don’t know his name . I can’t ask him because of my throat condition . But shouldn’t he actually tell me his name ? It’s like he doesn’t want to even though he took care of me as if I was his little sister . 
 
He would drop in every day , every time to keep my company . He would tell me the rules in Ancient China . He would tell me cheesy jokes . He was awesome . Almost reminded me of my Gege . I closed my eyes trying to forget him . “ Are you sure your okay ?” I nodded my head slowly . “ Are you sure ?” He leaned forwards , his head coming closer and closer , he lifted his hands and I could feel his hot breath on my face .
 
“ W-What’s G-Going…On ?” I heard someone shout . A Very familiar voice . One that I hadn’t heard for a week . I opened one eye to see the boy getting pulled . Oh my God . 
 
~
 
Kris POV 
 
I turned my head to see Lay and Roro stepping the room . . We are done for . “ W-why are holding onto Kai…?” Roro whispered , I was still holding to Kai’s shoulder whilst Kai had his arm around my waist . This does not look so good . “ Oh my God…There were Gay people during this time ?” Roro squealed , grabbing onto Lay’s arm . 
 
“ I-Uh-We-” I stuttered , this whole situation didn’t make sense . Kai sighed and took away his arm , as a response I took away my arms . The Old lady sighed . I could read there mind in that moment ‘ Plan’s ruined’…I couldn’t agree more . “ We were just-”
 
“ The guards outside the room are like…asleep..” Lay looked at me with his eyes narrowed . “ Now tell me-” He said in a mocking tone . “ What is the Huang Taizi doing at midnight ?” He smirked slightly . 
 
“ Why do I have to tell you ?” I shot back , regaining my cool composure , which surprised Kai as all he did was stare at me with his open mouth . “ Last time I checked , We hadn’t spoken at all,” I looked at him dead in the eyes . I won’t read your minds…it’s invading privacy , I looked away from them all . It was quiet and I know Roro and Lay wanted to say something , so I beat them too it , “ I’m going to her…”
 
“ What ?” Roro gasped . 
 
“ To Faye..”
 
“ H-How did you find her ?” 
 
“ I didn’t . They did and I’m going to her-”
 
“ You can’t just go !” Lay shouted quietly , I turned him to give him one of my intense glares . “ What I mean is that , You’re the Huang Taizi ! You have to be here-”
 
“ Faye is going to be my wife !” I busted out , looking down , trying to ignore everyone . “ She’s going to be the Wang Fei ! Just because Baba gave up on her doesn’t mean I should !” finally…I let my true intentions come out . 
 
“ Y-You…” Roro stared at me , her eyes wide , I met her’s . 
 
“ She’s your sister…I know how much she means to you..” I smiled softly . “ Please ,let me go to her..I need to see if she’s okay…I need to apologize..just please,”
 
“ It’s not everyday that you have a Huang Taizi begging you,” Lay smiled as he rubbed his kneck . “ We’ll cover for you ,” He then strode over to pat my back . “ Go to her,” 
 
I nodded , looking back at Kai and the Elder women . “ Let’s go,” They nodded . I held onto Kai’s shoulder again. Am I beginning to like you Faye ? 
 
“ Close your eyes , you may feel sick,” Kai whispered to me , I nodded , I closed my eyes , I’m close to her ..that’s all that count’s . I could feel wind blowing through my hair , through my body , as if it is trying to calm me down mentally and physically . I felt a grip on my hip , I opened my eyes to see a pale figure on a bed . A broken down and dirty bed . The girl’ hair was out and about , her pale face..far too pale . She looks skinny . Like she lost to much weight . Faye . 
 
I was about to run up to her when I saw a figure beside her , he was leaning in , closer and closer . She had her eyes closed . No . Please . They’re not going to kiss are they ? “ W-What’s G-Going on ?” I whispered , I felt this anger inside me . I haven’t touched Faye like that at all and to see her with another man , I felt the fire inside me burning, begging me to let it out . No . I can’t kill innocent people . I ran with full force and pulled the guy onto the floor . “ WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO MY FIANCEE ?” I screamed , the boy looked up at me with shock. 
 
Kai stepped forwards and helped the boy up . “ Yah ! This is Ayi’s son !” The boy sighed as he ruffled his hair . “ He was just taking care of Faye…right ?” Kai turned to the boy who nodded , still amazed . I sighed , “ Ayi , please get some water ,” The elder women nodded and walked away . “ Come on , Let’s go-” Kai dragged the boy with him . 
 
I turned around , relieved . Her eyes were wide open as she looked at me , “ W-Were you two about to K-Kiss ?” I asked , Faye looked away from me . “ Faye ?” I sat down beside her . “ T-Talk to me..please,” I was about to hold onto her hand when she shifted away from me . It hurt like hell ..I came so far for her..just for her..I looked at her face properly . Her eyes…they lost that twinkle that loved so much . Wait…Loved . I shook my head and looked away from her . “ You can hate me all you want…I deserve it..” I felt Faye shift beside me , her body was moving further and further away from me . I turned to see her eyes closed..She was falling . I grabbed onto her and crashed her into my chest . “ Faye..What’s wrong with you ?” I could feel my voice shaking , “ AYI ! KAI ! SOMEONE !” I shouted , tightening my hold onto the weak Faye . After 2 seconds of waiting the 3 figures rushed in . 
 
“ Oh my God…” Ayi came forwards . Her small eyes widened . “ She woke up today…d-don’t tell me she’ll be in deep sleep again,” My heart lurched up , I looked at Faye’s head on my shoulder . No . Don’t leave me . Please don’t . “ Chanyeol…Go…Go and get water !” I watched the guy that I nearly killed run away . “ Your grace , Please…Can you go with Kai to another room-”
 
“ No…” I shook my head , letting my eyes settling onto the older women , gaining back my status’s confidence . “ I-I’ll help…” The women tilted her head as she looked at me closely . 
 
“ I’m sorry your Grace,” She bowed , “ But , Lady Yu …” She shook her head slightly and then looked at me dead in the eyes , “ specifically told me that she doesn’t want you too look after her..” I looked at the women , my hands instantly got off Faye , I got off the bed , allowing Faye to roll onto the bed …not quite nicely . “ YOUR GRACE !” Ayi squealed , she gave me a look as she pushed me out of the way to fix Faye’s body , “ She’s weak !-”
 
“ Che…Does it look like a care ?” I smirked at her softly and walked away , without looking at anyone or anything . Why did that hurt me that much ? 
 
While back in the Palace …
 
“ So..What..your saying is that..I have to pretend to be …Kris ?” Roro looked at Lay dead in the eyes , Lay nodded , not taking his eyes away from Roro showing how serious she is . “ Dude…I don’t think you notice..” She chuckled lightly . “ That I’m a girl,” She frowned . 
 
“ They’re not going to see you !” Lay sighed , pushing Roro’s red hair back onto the hat . “ Your just going to lie onto the bed and we’ll just say the Huang Taizi isn’t feeling well !” Roro tilted her head and sighed . “ Don’t worry…You’ll get something out of this..”
 
“ Really ?” Roro’s eyes instantly brightened . 
 
“ You’ll do anything if I give you anything…” Lay ruffled his hair as he glared at Roro . “ I’ll get you..Food…” Roro squealed . “ All you have to do it lie down onto the bed and I’ll get you food…” 
 
“ OHMYGOD!” Roro jumped onto the bed . “ THIS IS THE BEST DEAL IN THE WORLD~”
 
Lay sighed as he looked at the dancing pig aka Roro rolling onto the bed as if she was in heaven . “ Why…Why…out of everyone…did I have to get stuck with her ?” Lay whispered to himself . 
 
“ YAH ! UNICORN !” Roro shouted , “ I HEARD EVERYTHING !” 
 
“ I honestly don’t care…” 
 
“ YAH !” 
 
~
 
Kai POV 
 
I leaned onto the garden fence and stared at Chanyeol up and down . “ What are you doing here ?” I hissed , Chanyeol sat onto the ground , his big eyes wide as he smiled softly . 
 
“ I didn’t want to follow the other’s back to Korea…” Chanyeol simply answered , I sighed , Why did he stay back ? This is so abnormal ..he is a soilder for Korea when his mother is maid for the Chinese Imperial Family…I tilted my head ,wait…Is his Mother a spy for father ? I gasped , Oh my god … 
 
“ Stop making such sensual faces !” I heard a deep voice , I turned to see the one . The only . The Prince of Bums..Kris . I rolled my eyes , “ Don’t show me such attitude..peasent…” 
 
“ Yah ! You should thank me !” I retorted . “ I let you meet your ‘beloved’…” I could hear chanyeol laughing his life off in the corner . 
 
“ Che~Beloved ?” Kris smirked , “ She’s nothing like that ,” My eyes widened as I looked at Chanyeol briefly who stopped laughing , we both looked back at Kris who seemed so straight-faced . “ She’s a girl that was forced to come here…” Forced ? Faye…Forced ? “ She couldn't stop if she wanted too…to a world..” Kris eyes held this sadness..something I couldn't point on exactly. “ Where whoever died…it didn't matter…” Kris them smiled weirdly , “ She said she didn't want to be taken care of by me anyway-”
 
“ What ?” Chanyeol stood up , “ But..Lady Yu can’t talk…” What ? I looked at Chanyeol ..Whatever my members did..traumatised her ? All I knew was that they beat her..something that I’ll need to do . I turned back to Chanyeol . “ Whatever happened to her…must have scared her-”
 
But he didn't need to finish . Kris was already funny back to Faye . 
 
He is so desperate…. Why doesn't he just realise it yet ? 
 
 
 
A/N : So ovbious to who won the poll . Welcome the new member to 'A Royal Fantasy'---> CHANYEOL ! He won with 10 point whereas..Henry had like 5 or 6 but it's okay... ! 
 
He to the new subbies ! And thank you guys for voting ! It really means a lot ! 
Now...I don't know what kind of romantic things to do for Faye and Kris...so I'll take in your suggestions ! Please Request some scenes..this author's brain is like dying...
 
So goodnight/Good Morning/Good Evening my Beautiful Princesses...*I sound so y*
 
Love you guys !! 
- Authornim