Lost and Found

A Royal Fantasy (On Hiatus)
Chapter 18 : Lost and Found 
 
Faye POV 
 
They came in again . They think by beating me up they will gain anything ? I don’t know anything ! Nothing at all . I just arrived in China …that’s all . They have beaten me up so much that I can’t feel any pain . My whole body has gone numb …the only thing that I can do is cry . I can’t speak . I can’t open my mouth . I can only think . Think about everyone . Roro …Tao…Luhan….Chen…Xiumin…Kai…Lay…and…I breathed in raggedly ..Kris . I can feel him..even though I’m no where near him . 
 
His heart is beating , his breathing is hard . Is it for me ? Che…No . Must be for May . Maybe she came in for my place . I sniffed as I looked around the room . Everything was dirty , there was no bed…nothing . The walls had moulds growing on them , there was no window . Just a candle for me to see ..but that didn’t help very well . I smelled myself , Damn , do I stink or what ? 
 
I closed my eyes , Kris….Maybe you can’t hear me…or maybe you can . I want to say….I’m fine…well…maybe in pain but I am fine . Tell everyone I love them and miss them …I opened my eyes and smiled softly , Who thinks like that ? Who talks to themselves like that ? 
 
It’s been at least 2 days ..I think…but then..I don’t really know the time or how it is outside . Suddenly , the door opened and in came the general of the Korean army . Baekhyun . He looked at me with a sad expression . Unlike the rest of the members , he would visit me often , a bit too much maybe . He sometimes started crying , telling me his sorry and all I could do was nod . It’s not his fault . It’s mine for being so careless
 
“ Faye….” Baekhyun bent in front of me , his eyes watery yet again , he is one of the members that doesn’t beat me up . I don’t really remember the others since they hardly come over . At least 2 of the members hurt me …2 short ones . They look kind but then again , looks can deceive us . “ Chesohamida ,Chincha…” He whimpered . “ I can’t do anything even if I am the general…” I shook my head , he doesn’t need to do anything . “ Why can’t you talk anymore Faye ? Why ?” He wiped his tears as he looked at me . 
 
“ HYUNG ! COME ! THE GUARDS WILL BE HERE ANY MINUTE !” Ahh…Yes . I’m getting shipped to Korea . Nice , eh ? it’s like I’m an object or something . Che~ Baekhyun ruffled my hair and with a huge sigh left their room . I smirked slowly , I don’t know how ..or why . But I realised something about myself . 
 
 
All the bruises..everything I get..suddenly vanishes after I rest for awhile . It amazed me and the Korean boys . It’s weird , I’ve been noticing it a lot . Kai when I first met him . The Empress during the fire as well as Roro . Myself for another example . I ask myself , what is it ? But then again , I can’t ask myself , can I ? Maybe I can find out if I live . I hiccupped . If I do survive that is
 
I closed my eyes , knowing that I am in a dirty place with boys that can kill me…made me feel restless . I can’t sleep . I haven’t slept for 2 days straight . Suddenly , I heard whispering , In came in a tallboy . Oh , The one that is always besides Baekhyun…What was his name again ? Sehun ? “ A-Are you okay…?” he looked behind him several times , I tilted my head , all I did was nod . “ I’ll help you…” he bent down in front of you . “ Yeah..your Chinese..and we’re enemies…But your not royal ?” I shook my head . “ And your getting married to Huang Taizi ?” I nodded . “ Must be tough…” He sighed .
 
 
Kris POV 
 
I closed my eyes again , trying to sleep . Everyone in the Inn apart from the guards , are sleeping altogether downstairs . I don’t why , this is a weird experience for me . I mean…You don’t really see a Crown Prince of a country sleeping the ground . I sighed , I hope she’s okay . It pained me . Pained me like hell to know she was hurt by someone . A bunch of foreigners at that . Still…We haven’t received the information of Faye . 
 
I breathed in a ragged breath , I haven’t cried this much after my Waigong’s funeral . Why do I cry for her that much ? Why ? I turned around to see the guys asleep with Roro right in the middle . She was scared ..I mean , I am as well , but she’s known Faye longer and Mama told me how these future people don’t like these sort of situations . 
 
I pulled the blanket over me , sleeping with Xiumin and Tao is a huge mistake . I can feel Tao’s leg around me and Xiumin was pulling the blanket from all of us with his skinny arms right on my face . Even though this isn’t a good situation it felt nice . 
 
It felt like a family . 
 
I smiled softly . “ Gege…Are you awake ?” I heard a whisper , I turned around slightly to see a figure sitting up straight . Lay . I slowly sat up , whilst moving Tao’s legs and Xiumin’s arms . “ Faye…” Lay’s voice quivered and that’s when I noticed it . Lay hasn’t cried at all today , holding onto his tears whilst trying to cheer us all up . Even though , he was one of the closest to Faye . 
 
“ Sshh..” I cooed , even though I was far away from him . “ S-she’ll be okay…” I whispered . I can feel it , something’s telling me she will be . Suddenly , I heard a faint voice….
 
‘ Kris….Maybe you can’t hear me…or maybe you can . I want to say….I’m fine…well…maybe in pain but I am fine . Tell everyone I love them and miss them …’….FAYE ? 
 
I stood up , forgetting everyone around me . “ D-Did you hear that ?” I whispered to Lay who also stood up straight . “ I-I can hear her….” I lit a candle and went towards the windows , Lay followed me . “ Lay I can hear her….” Lay could only look at me . “ We need to find her…We need to !” My chest began to hurt . “ I feel like something bad is going to happen-”
 
“ Maybe…This will help…” We heard a deep voice , Lay and I turned to the right to see Kai , standing their holding onto a scroll . He dumped it onto my hand . “ Unlike you guys , I actually went to do some searching …and through that searching , I found this-” He nodded to the scroll . “ Huang Taizi …” He looked at me . “ Huang Yixing..” He looked at Lay . “ This tells us where Faye is….” 
 
I opened the scroll . This time there was no ‘Dear Huang Taizi ‘ but just the address with the ‘Sincerely , Messenger’ , I looked at the 2 boys before breathing in . “ Lady Yu will be departing from China , that was what I have heard . You should arrive by the Docks to receive her…all I know is that something is going to be happening . She may not need your help or she might . I don’t know . Here is the address XXXXX--XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX-XXX….” I looked at Kai . “ S-So she’s leaving today ?” He nodded slowly , I looked back at Lay . “ N-No…” I felt my body go limp . No .She can’t . She can’t leave . No . 
 
“ Control yourself …Hold it in…” Kai sighed as he took back the scroll . “ We shouldn’t hurt the boys-” Kai coughed , “ Uh--Foreigners-” I looked at him with narrowed eyes . Boys ? Does he personally know them ? I turned to see Lay with that forgetting face of his . Damn , his forgetfulness . “ We should just get Lady Yu alive…” He then looked out the window . “ I’m afraid , we don’t have much time…We need to leave..” He eyes held mine , I felt his seriousness. I could feel everything . But…why does he want to help us so bad ? 
 
“ Your not going alone..” I heard a voice at the back , to see Tao getting up , rubbing his eyes . “ I’ve been forgetting my position nowadays…It’s time for the General Tao to come back,” He smirked slowly as he clutched onto his sword . Wait…When did he have his sword with him ? 
 
“ I may not be the general and a mere Prince , But I still have martial Art’s skill,” Luhan patted me on the back with an eye smile . How did even become a great martial artist with that face of him ? 
 
“ Don’t forget me ,” Chen lifted his hand up in the air with a yawn . “ I have the brain-the looks-” He smiled ertedly , which I will keep in my mind forever . “ And the power-” He liftedh ish ands up and then chuckled , “ Wait , I’ll save up my energy , wouldn’t want to get all tired..y’know ?”  I smiled at him . 
 
“ Aish~I’d have to join as well ,” Xiumun tip-toed , “ Obviously , you guys are going to need the eldest to be there as you know..super-vision..” I shook my head . No . Gege . No . You’re the most childish out of us . 
 
“ I-I’ll go as well !” Roro smiled softly at me , I opened my mouth , Faye wouldn’t like it if she was there - “ You guys underestimate Faye and I so much . We do know how to fight as well…And , She’s my best friend , if she doesn’t survive here…I don’t know what I will do . I lost my Baba and Mama . I don’t want to lose Faye now,” 
 
We all looked each other . “ This is so ON !” Xiumin roared , I chuckled as I looked out the window . 
 
Faye…I’m Coming for you …We’re coming for you…
 
~
 
Roro POV 
 
I looked left to right . The boys seemed so serious about saving Faye-Faye . I looked down with a smile , This is not the first time I have been surrounded by hot boys but…this is the first time I have surrounded by hot and SERIOUS boys ! I mean , most boys have the looks but not the brain
 
Kris walked beside me with Luhan on my other side . I watched how Kris was just walking straight ahead , not looking , does he really care about Faye or is he just thinking about that other girl ? I tilted my head , not noticing that I stopped . “ You should stop checking out our Huang Taizi…” I heard a whisper , I turned around quickly , kicking the person behind me in the groin . . Luhan . I just kicked Luhan . I bent down , “ Seriously….” He groaned . 
 
“ I-I’m so sorry !” I apologized , “ I thought you were some ert ! It was for self defence !” Luhan groaned for a while and stood up calmly giving me a look . “ There’s no point in apologizing-” Luhan then glared at me , “What ?” 
 
“ You shouldn’t have come…” He whispered , my eyes widened . How could he say that ? I gave him a look and turned around, walking away from him , “ RORO ! COME BACK !” I ignored him and walked beside Lay , rolling my eyes . I wanted to just help out , not be the typical Chinese girl during this period and let the men do their work . 
 
I could feel Lay look at me once in a while . “ You remind me of Faye sometimes…” I finally heard him , Do I ? Well , that does explain the death glare I gave to Baby Lulu . I turned to him , I want to hear what he thinks of Faye , I mean , Faye’s really hard to get by people . I remember when these people tried picking on her , but all she did was stare at them , with no emotions . Ever since , she came to Ancient China , I get to see the Faye I had missed . “ How was Faye…Back in the Future ?” Lay asked quietly , I could see Kris tense , he turned around quickly and went beside me . So I guess Lay didn’t ask quietly since this Angry Bird is here . “ Like--Was she different ?” 
 
“ Faye was…everything…” I whispered , letting my mind go back into the past . “ She was stunning , I mean , even I admit it , She was natural , a Natural charmer-” I smiled softly . “ She was kind , helpful , She was always there for her loved ones-” My smile faded . “ Until that happened…That day..if it didn’t happen…” I shrugged it off . “ Ah-I-I’ll walk with Tao-” I smiled nervously and walked to Tao , linking arms with him whilst he was talking to Kai about god knows what . 
 
I could feel the 2 guys , stare right at me , including Lulu . Oh my god . Faye where did you leave ? Why’d you leave me with them ? I cried out mentally . Finally ,after 2 hours of walking with our guards making sure everything was under control , thanks to the Inn’s Ladies commoner clothes , we weren’t seen as the ‘High Class’ , we stopped at a forest . 
 
“ So , What your saying is that…Faye’s in there-” I pointed to the huge abandoned building . The building was already half broken , I tilted my head , this must have been impacted during the war . I blinked . Which war ? All I know is  that there were so many wars during this period of Ancient China …Damn..I should’ve paid more attention during History Class . We all were hiding behind a huge bush . It was quiet . Too Quiet . 
 
“ Should we barge In or-” Tao started but his face turned white as he looked at Kris , I followed his gaze , to see Kris rub his eyes . “ Gege…?” Kris finally looked up and wiped his tears . Was he Crying ? Crying for Faye ? My mouth was wide open . Is he worried about her ? “ Gege…It’s going to be okay…”
 
“ W-What kind of Huang Taizi am I ?” Kris whispered . Every one of us were looking down . Not knowing how to calm the devastated Crown Prince . “ I-I let foreigners capture my Wife ! Well…My Fiancé…The Wang Fei..I couldn’t even protect her !” He knelt down and started ruffling his hair . “ I-I’m not even worthy for this status…all I did was abuse my power …I-”
 
“ Do you think WE have TIME to hear you whine ?!” I finally exploded . No offence , it was cute , like a little boy complaining about is broken toy . But still . “ Faye is in there ! You still have a chance to save her !But look ! YOUR BLOODY WHINING !” I stomped on one foot . “ Where I’m from…We never ever see these kind of circumstances…but we were taught how to act in them . Faye and I have been trained in many things . MANY. Don’t look down on her and think she wont survive !” I blew my fringe out my eyes . “ She’s simply not that weak , You know it..So find that courage . That strength . We need in . Now . Right Now . To Save Faye…”
 
I breathed in and looked at Kris , right into his eyes , fighting past his intense stare , I finally whispered , “ Faye didn’t come here to Die…”
 
~
 
Faye POV 
 
Sehun kept on staring at me as I was getting pulled by those tall , strong men . I sighed , it felt so nice to be carried since I couldn’t walk . Wait , I can’t walk..nor can I speak . What is life (!) The tall men , each holding on my arms , were dragging me to the boat that was behind the abandoned building . It sure felt nice to finally feel fresh air , I sniffed . You might be wondering , Faye , Why aren’t yo utrying to escape ? Why aren’t you crying ? 
 
Well , I cried far to much . I let them do all that, thinking I would be free after . Bloody hell . They’re pissing me off . This is the last straw . Yeah , I like being carried but touching me . Che~You’ll lose that head of yours . I looked down at my covered legs . Underneath all those layers was a sword
 
The sword Sehun gave to me . 
 
Flash back 
 
I closed my eyes , knowing that I am in a dirty place with boys that can kill me…made me feel restless . I can’t sleep . I haven’t slept for 2 days straight . Suddenly , I heard whispering , In came in a tallboy . Oh , The one that is always besides Baekhyun…What was his name again ? Sehun ? “ A-Are you okay…?” he looked behind him several times , I tilted my head , all I did was nod . “ I’ll help you…” he bent down in front of you . “ Yeah..your Chinese..and we’re enemies…But your not royal ?” I shook my head . “ And your getting married to Huang Taizi ?” I nodded . “ Must be tough…” He sighed .
 
 I looked away from him . I wasn’t born a Royal yet I get treated like dirt . And we all though that being a Princess was fun (!) . Sehun knelt in front of me , looking back , he finally whispered , “ Take this weapon…When those guys come to get you..Stab them to the point where they wont be able to live…” I looked at the golden sword . It was real gold . Why would he give me something so… “ I know..your finding it weird that the enemy is helping you…” He then looked right into my eyes . “ This was a friends request ,” My eyes widened . “ To save you…” 
 
Who wants to save me ? Who knows these Koreans ? Apart from that one Korean dude I know….
 
Kai . 
 
Present 
 
Sehun walked in front of me ,taking s away from the guards and I . Those guys are so dumb to leave me with only 2 guards to keep me trapped. I mean , they underestimate us women . If only I had the Women’s league , It would’ve been so funny to see women slapping and beating men up . Okay , back to business . I looked to see Sehun stomp before he walked away . No where to be seen . 
 
It’s time  . 
 
The guards . I feel so sorry for them . This Is their job ..I can’t hurt them . But then…They hurt me . They will hurt China . I have to . As a Wang Fei, I need to kill them . To save my country . “ Ah…” I groaned , I bent down, the guards sighed and let go of my hands . 
 
“ Aish~” On of the guards groaned . “ Who knew we’d have to take the Wang Fei of China…” Does he not think I know Korean ? “ The Johna would be so happy with us…A raise ! I hear a raise coming !” My eyes widened . Johna…that means King in Korean . Are they Koreans plotting something ? I bent down and got out my sword , limping behind the men , I hid the sword behind me . 
 
“ Should we have fun with her before the Johna does ?” The other ones chuckled . You bumbags . Disgusting Pigs . Fat Rats . I closed my eyes , I am so bad as swearing . I opened my eyes , to see the 2 of them face me . You wanna toy with me…then you gotta toy with my sword as well . 
 
I tilted my head with a smirk , “ I understand what your saying perfectly well,” My voice croaked , but yet , I spoke perfect Korean . The men stared at me . Unable to move . I coughed slightly . “ I will not be played with , Heads ,” I jumped up with my sword and slashed one of the guards on the arm , he groaned , fumbling to get his sword . I stood up , I feel weak but still , I felt like I had so munch energy . Suddenly, I tripped . The other guard tripped me up . Argh . I twisted as I nearly fell back landing on my feet , gracefully. Thank you Martial Art’s . I looked at the man’s face . He looked so surprised . I kicked him on the face and punched him on the face. I don’t want to kill him . Just let him be unconscious . I looked at the other one who was still looking for his sword . Therefore I kicked him on the and let him lay on the ground . “ I’m really sorry-” I whispered to him before I punched him on face . Like his friend , he passed out . “ Chincha… Chesohamida..” I bowed in front of the men and limped out of the area . All the guards probably followed the members so I don’t need to be cautious about my surrounding . 
 
I limped out of the abandoned area and into the forest . I breathed in and out . I’m free. But …I have no where to go . I held onto my sword tightly , thank you Sehun . Thank you so much . I looked at my dress which was once pure white . But not white and creamy with blood stains around it . I must look like Sadako from the Ring . I cringed at the thought . I could feel my world going hazy but I have to hold on . I don’t want to faint in a place full of weirdo and es . Plus, I don’t even know where I am . It’ll be better if I just hid . But with this dress…it’ll be hard . 
 
Suddenly , I heard a noise . I looked around to see where it came from . Sounded like people walking since the leaves were getting stepped on . I brought my word up and pushed my hair aside . Who could it be ? Not the guards . I Beg you . Not the guards . 
 
“ L-Lady Yu…..” 
 
That’s when I finally let the world pass and bid my goodnight . 
 
~
 
Kris POV 
 
We all looked around the abandoned building . There was no on . Nothing . Except blood . Oh , Faye …I closed my eyes . She must be in so much pain . There was no one here . So they couldn’t have gone away , right ? There was nothing in the abandoned building so we checked the docks . I walked with Roro , who seemed like she was still frustrated with me . I looked away from her , she’s pissing me off . I looked around the place , nothing . Nothing . She was here…She was. I know she was . 
 
“ GEGE ! GEGE !” I turned to see Chen running to me with 2 guards. I stood still as I waited for them to reach me . “ We-” He breathed in . “ Found-” My eyes widened , Faye ? They found Faye ? 
 
“ TAKE ME THERE !” I shouted at him . He nodded , dragging Roro and I as well as the others to end of the docks .To see 2 dead bodies . “ W-Where’s Faye ?” I asked . 
 
“ Lord !” Chen smacked his head . “ You didn’t even let me finish my sentence ! I wanted to tell you that we found dead bodies !” Chen unintentionally trolled me . I need to be strong . I stood up , taller . Why am I getting so worked up on her ? I-I don’t need her ! I DON’T ! I have May.  My lovely May . May…who doesn’t cause me trouble . 
 
“ Let’s just go back, I give up…” I yawned , the others looked at me , they’re eyes wide open . What ? Was I saying anything bad ? Lay looked at me right in the eye . “ What ? She’ll be found later on..Let’s just go-”
 
“ Guards,” Lay wasn’t looking away from me , although he was talking to the guards , he face was straight . It scared me . “ The bodies aren’t dead . Take them . We’ll investigate them as they might have something to do with the Wang Fei,” The guards immediately listened to Lay . “ Your Crazy…” Lay spat onto my face . 
 
My eyes narrowed . “ What? Did I make her come here ? Did I tell her to go with that guy , Kai ? HUH ?” I shouted , “ If she’s not here , it’s better ! I can finally marry May !” Everyone’s face changed . 
 
“ I-I thought you changed…” Xiumin whispered . “ I thought you were finally yourself…” his eyes then faced me . “ Faye…” He shook his head slightly . 
 
Suddenly, Luhan walked in finally , his eyes were grim but I can tell he didn’t hear anything that had happened . “ The Emperor wants us back in the Imperial Palace ,” He then looked at me right in the eye . “ We’re giving up on looking for Faye…” 
 
This is…for the best…isn’t it ? 
 
 
                                                                                                                                              ~
 
A/N : So sorry guys ! I haven't updated for a long time , you know..since school started . But yeeah..Since this is the 18th chapter , i shall be thanking you all !! So here it goes~
 
Thank you to all of my 77 Subbies ! SARANGHAEEEE~ WO AI NI~~
 
 

 

I'm only sending these people message since i know how they're like...well..since they comment and everything..but i still love all of you !!! <3 

To KevinWoolover1998 

I honestly love all your jokes..Even if you do mean it , i think you know what I'm talking about , but they make me laugh . You are so funny ! And i love the fact that you comment every update ! It makes me happy as an author and as a friend ! Please continue on reading so i can see more of your jokes ! SARANGEHAE~ 

To liurinyu 

I just don't what to say . You are like AWESOME . You tell me what you think about the story , You tell me so many things and i just love reading your comments . Your one of the closest subscibers to me ,so i am thankful since you still read the fanfic . Please...Enhance me with more of your comments ! SARANGHAE~

 

To FarAzz99 

If i am not wrong . This may be your first comment on my FF . Thank you so much ! I will ry and update faster ! I am so sorry ! From now on , i will not use school as an excuse ! Please continue on reading ' A Royal Fantasy' SARANGHAE~ 

 

To ParkYeonHyo

A-Yo~Wassup ? Thank you for commenting ! Thank you for reading ! Seriously , it means a lot ! Is your bias in Exo Baekhyun ? It seemed like it in your comment ,that's why I'm asking . SARANGHAE~

To guiltyNaNa 

Yo~ Nana-ah , Sup ? You Kay ? I am horrible at this so called ' Slang' but seriously , You good ? Cause your not . YOUR AWESOME ! Why ? Since you actually read this FF . Wowza...That joke was lame . But seriously , thank you for reading this FF . It really means alot . SARANGHAE~

To AHer-KpopLover 

Dude , You were one of the only ones that answered to me when i spoke about Saesang Fan's . They're really scary . But i get scared easily ..so..eh *Shrugs* Thank you for supporting A Royal Fantasy ! I hope you enjoy this update and the many more to come ! Keke~SARANGHAE~

To f3smile

I promise you . I won't let Kris get hurt anymore . Keke~SARANGHAE~

 

To givinkrishead

After our awkward chat . We haven't spoken at all . Please forget the past and talk to me ! I MISS YOU ! Your comments were hilarious as well ! I need more laughter in thiss FF after KevinWooLover1998 ! PLEASE COME BACK TO ME~SARANGEHAE~

To missripley

Dude , Where you at ?~SARANGHAE~

To xotaome 

I'm sorry . I guess you weren't happy when i mentioned you . But still , i bet it made you feel happy ! Keke~SARANGEHAE

To theresenurielle

Cause of your comment ,i see you as a sensible , little , Cutie Pie . I'm sorry . You seem so naive . Please...if you don't like what i caleld you , you can beat me up . I'm ready *Come at me bro'* SARANGHAE~

 

I will reply back to people on who comment ...Because...You know...then I'll know what to say ! 

 

Thank you ! Please wait for the next update ! 

 

P.S : For those who asked ...Yes , i got a new mouse . YEEESSSSSSSSS <3