Lady Kang

A Royal Fantasy (On Hiatus)
Chapter 7 : Lady Kang  
 
Faye POV 
 
I passed out , didn’t I ? All I could remember was the Lanky Prince running to me . The way Tao looked like he’ll start crying . The way Xiumin tried to grab onto me . I mean …all that kind of explains everything . I have obviously fainted . Great Job , Faye (!) 
 
I couldn’t even see how the Empress was ; If the Emperor had survived …I honestly , don’t like the man . I mean , Kris doesn’t like me , yet he literally dragged me out . It’s common sense that you would help someone get out a of a fire , if they were beside you that is . But , The Empress is his wife , yet he just…left her there . To Die . 
 
I opened my eyes . Where was I ? This makes no sense . I turned around . I was in a white room , nothing here and with me being me . I was freaking out . I get scared when everything is the same . Yes , call me a scardey cat . But I don’t give a damn . I noticed that I wasn’t wearing the clothes that I wore before , I was know wearing a white cloth like thing . I wasn’t showing my arms or my legs . It wasn’t a hanfu either . Just a long dress . A Modest Dress . I walked straight ahead thinking that I will bang into the ‘Wall’ . “ YU….” I heard a whisper and turned around . What on …earth ? “ NING…” I turned to see a golden light , hight lighting a square . Damn. It was a door . I looked around ,it wouldn’t hurt to go through it..will it ? I went through the door as it opened .  “ FEI …” I gasped . Right in front of me was this weird tree thing . 
 
Suddenly ,I remembered what Lay had told me at least 2 days ago . Damn , a lot of things have happened . 
 
“ The Tree of Life..” Lay whispered as if there were several people watching us . “ ‘When the skies and grounds were one-the legends , through their twelve forces , nurtured the tree of life,’” Lay asid so quietly , it sounded like he had memorised it , the way he was saying it . “ ‘An eye or red force created the evil which coveted the heart of the tree of life , and the heart slowly grew dry,’” his eyes were looking at the distant and all I can do was listen to everything and take it and be mesmerised . “ ‘To tend and embrace the heart of tree of life, the legends hereby divide the tree in half and hide each side. Hence, time is over-turned and space turns a skew. The twelve forces divide into two and create two suns that look alike into two worlds that seem alike. The legends travel apart. The legends shall now see the same sky but shall stand on different grounds, shall stand on the same ground but shall see different skies. The day the grounds be kept a single file before one sky in two worlds that seem alike, the legends will greet each other. The day the red force is purified, the twelve forces will reunite into one perfect root, a new world shall open up’” So , Exo and the Lanky Prince were a part of the Tree of Life but only 1 half of it . Wowza . “ Ah~” Lay turned to me and turned slightly pink , he rubbed his neck . “ Sorry…I didn’t mean to lecture you,” 
 
So it was in fact real . I went beside it . But why was I here ? “ Lady Yu…” I looked around , who was talking to me ? “ Look at me…” I would …but…I can’t see you . “ The Tree…Look at the Tree..” I looked at the tree . The tree was talking ? No…I probably hit my head as I fell , I shook my head . “ You do know that I can hear your thoughts..right ?” I gasped , the tree was really talking . Oh My God . There are so many things happening here that aren’t in those movies ! “ Lady Yu…” I turned back to the tree . “ I am here to support you…” Support me through what ? “ I also have a suspicion on those 2 men as well..” Professor snapes and the Priest ? “ Yes ,” Finally, somehow the tree understood me . I opened my mouth but nothing came out . “ I am sorry , Lady Yu but you cannot speak here…” Why ? “ It something I can not yet reveal , only time can,” I looked away . Then will time tell how the priest and the Professor Snapes are the betraying the monarch ? “ Yes , my dear , but you shall be putten on watch , look out for them men and try and gain support from your Fiancé and the Exo-M members , they shall help…”  I nodded . I need their support as they have the most power in all of China . Suddenly , the everything was fading away . I needed tress help . How will I do it ! TREE COME BACK ! “ I trust you Lady Yu…You have been chosen for a reason !” And then everything was pitched black …the darkness has yet again welcomed me into deep slumber . 
 
~
Kris POV 
 
Once the place was restored and most dead soldiers were taken away , I put Faye down onto a bed .No . Not her one . My One . Her room had been completely destroyed by the fire whether she tried to save the palace or not . I put the blanket over her as I watched her almost-lifeless body . I know Faye is alive . Her breathing is intact and her colour is returning . Lay say she was fine but…after all that…all her wounds . Where did they go ? How did they vanish ? Lay didn’t even do anything to her . I watched her , she still seemed trouble even in her sleep . And for some reason , that worried me . I her hair as if she was a cat . Her soft dark brown hair …I don’t have any feelings for Faye . She annoys me yet…I need to be beside her and I don’t even like her . 
 
“ YOUR MAJESTY !” I cry came out as the sliding door opened . I looked up too see the priest coming in , he looked at Faye . “ OH MY GOODNESS !” He looked up at the ceilings . “ What has Lady YU done to receive such pain ?” I closed my eyes . I really hate old people now . Officially . They’re so dramatic . He then bent down in front of me , my eye widened . What the hell was the man doing ? “ I shall pray for her ladyship to get better !” Something was fishy …I looked at the man up and down . 
 
“ Since you’re a priest ..Lady Yu would obviously need your prayers,” I told the man so he can calm down , he nodded and stood up . “ Now please leave , you are driving my patience,” I looked at the man in the eye so he remembers who I am . The Huang Taizi . “ Never come into my chambers without consulting a solider beforehand,” I nodded towards the door . “ I had never asked you to come and visit the both of us,” the man left , I sighed out of relief , I looked back at Faye . Why do you keep on hurting Faye ? Why do you let these things come to you ? I smelt my self . OH ..LORD . I stank . I should just quickly wash up .
 
I got up to get  clean wash of clothes and headed to the bathroom , closing the door . I smiled in content . This is the life~
 
1 Hour later….
 
I wore my clothes nad came out to see Faye . I mean..Wait…She was glowing . My eyes widened and I looked around , what was going on ? I went beside her and held her hand . “ Faye…Are you okay ?” Faye wasn’t moving . I was getting scared , I didn’t know what to do . Suddenly the glowing was gone and Faye was still the same as ever . Gosh..This is so tiring . I laid my head next to her head and slept . 
 
*In dreamland*
 
I looked around . I was in front of that little girls house again . Well…she must have changed as the palce looks really different . “ MAMA !” I heard a scream , I looked around and gasped . The little girl . She looked a bit older , she had a white mask around her face as she tried running into the building but was getting pulled back by girls . Her eyes…they just look so damn familiar . And her voice . Where have I heard it before ? “ MAMA ! SAVE HER ! SOMEONE SAVE MAMA !” The girl screamed , she was moving around a lot , I rushed beside her . But she didn’t see me . I looked at the building .it was burning down . I suddenly felt tears dripping down . My palace nearly burnt down..if it wasn’t for Faye , Mama would’ve died as well as Roro . I need to help the little girl , but for some reason I couldn’t move . What on earth was going on ?
 
“Wu…..Yi…Fan…..” The world around me disappeared and I welcomed in by whiteness . That’s all . I walked around , noticing I was wearing new robe . There I saw it . The Tree of Life . This isn’t my first time seeing it , I have seen it many times but the tree of life only come when there is trouble . “ Kris..” I bowed down , “ Faye…her name is Yu Ning Fei…Am I right ?” I nodded , what has anything got to do with Faye ? “ That women shall save everyone….” I looked at the tree . Faye ? My fiancé ? “ She’s seen a lot in her life…the poor girl..” what has she seen ? “ Kris , do you think I’d reply to that ? Your going to marry her ..it’s your duty to get to know the girl !” I sighed , these days…are hectic . “ Look out for a lot of things, my dear,  deadly things are coming your way…protect Lady Yu…Protect her or the worst shall come…Cherish her….”
 
The light vanished and I was welcomed into darkness . What was going to happen to us ? 
~
Faye POV 
 
I opened my eyes . It should be morning right now…I got up a bit and leaned on the bed head . I felt squeezing on my fingers . Kris . I looked down at him , he was sleeping just like that ? His a prince…I looked around…I was in his room . So all night ..he slept on the chair waiting for me to wake up? I tried to take away my hand but he snuggled closer a s if he would leap onto the bed . He needs to sleep . I held his hand and dragged him onto the bed . It was hard ..since his a guy.but I did it ! *party time* 
 
I put the blanket over him . He still wasn’t letting go of my hand . “ Kris…” I sighed , his dark locks were cradling his face. He must’ve been so scared when all of that happened . I have seen him cry. But I have never seen him so weak . Never . He was standing as if that was the only pride he had left . I his hair , I’m never this close with anyone . Not even Roro . Its hard for me to be actually initiating skin ship but this guy deserves it . He truly does . I was still ruffling his hair when I heard a knock on the door . “ Come in,” the door opened to welcome Roro and Lay . They looked at Kris and then at me . “ Don’t over think this situation,” They shook their head with chuckles as the came inside and sat down on the available seats . “ I slept all night on the bed and Kris slept on the chair so…I put him on the bed and he seems a bit restless so I was just massaging his head..” I tried calming down the 2 idiots. 
 
“ Sure~” Roro giggled and then her face turned serious . “ Are you alright now ?” I nodded .  “ Really ?” I nodded again . “ It’s quite amazing …you don’t have scars or anything on your face…Lay did you do it ?” Lay shook his head . “ I still have some marks left…” She whined , I chuckled .I don’t really feel like I have gone through anything at all . That sleep must’ve helped a hell load . Then I remembered what the Tree of Life had said to me . 
 
“ Who do you guys think tried to burn down the palace ?” I asked , Lay went into deep thought , Roro shrugged with a sigh .
 
“ I don’t know…” Lay leaned forward . “ But I guess , it has to be someone with a lot of power ..I mean…soldiers are always loitering around the palace , this place Is always protected so I don’t think anything would’ve happened in the inside-”
 
“ Faye , who do you think it is ?” I looked at the door to see Luhan coming in with his hand on his hips , he sat next to Roro and looked at me . Should I tell them ? “ You were trying to tell me something yesterday …IS it related to this ?” 
 
I have to tell them. The Tree of Life said so . “ I heard it all before..” They all gasped and all started sprouting questions at the same time . “ Listen,” I put my hand up in the air and nodded to the sleeping Kris who was edging closer to me . They quietened down . “ I heard the Priest talking about it with the Lord of the House of Yuan …They were saying something about burning down something ..but in the Empresses room,” I looked at their faces . They were priceless . “ So the fire was started in the Empresses room…I really tried telling you guys…I even told Kris my doubts,” we all faced the handsome creature . “ but he told me I was judging the Lords character…” 
 
“ You were not !” Tao came running in , he folded his arms . “ Gege is just being …” He roared , we all shot him a glare . When did he come in ? I didn’t even notice him … “ Don’t worry…We shall find out the truth…” We all sat down for a long time in thought . “ Okay , Everybody,” Tao clapped his hands . Now , he looked the Chinese General. “ Keep your eyes peeled onto the Priest and the Lord , note down everything ,try and get close to them ..not to close but close enough , we need proof…” and that was all we had spoken about as everyone had started thinking about ideas straight away . 
 
2 hours later…
 
I had a little meeting with the Empress who had told me to stay wary of my surroundings , it’s as if the attacks may or may not be targeted at me . After the talk about being safe , Roro and I had taken a walk around the palace ,I mean , you don’t get to see a huge palace like this everyday..do you ? Well…In my case.. I might have too . 
 
“ Looks like Kris and You have gotten closer…” Roro whispered to me , I turned to her sharply and looked at her in the eye . We have not , we act weird with each other ,It’s too hard to explain . “ Dude , did you see they way he saved you last night ? I mean , I wasn’t there but the soldiers and the maids were talking about it …he touched you…there~” She poked me on my waist and yelped . I’m very ticklish . “ Faye…I think you forgot something really important…” Roro sat down , bringing me down with her . “ Our home…” She whispered , I closed my eyes . We as people , always think about travelling far and out…but when your this far ..you get this sad feeling in your stomach , like you want to cry but you can’t . you have to be strong . 
 
I hugged Roro as she leaned into me . I’m such an idiot . I didn’t go and see how she felt , I kept myself to my myself . I rubbed her back . I’m older than Roro , I should’ve been the one there for her , not the opposite . “ Sire !” Roro and I froze . We looked at each other and looked over the hedges , there was the Priest . Today , everything is so coincidental . “ Our plan has failed !” We fixed out black cloaks around us and out the hood around our heads . We leaned forward . There , right beside the palace gate was ..Professor Snapes . “ Lady Yu has woken up…I believe we have not been yet discovered yet ! They are arranging recrutis for the Lady !” The Professor Snapes guy nodded. 
 
“The Beautiful creature is quite important ,” he said in that ugly deep voice of his , I shuddered with Roro snorting in disgust . “ We have to make a new plan , the whereabouts of the doppelgangers are known ,come with me , we shall find them at once,” And they got out of the gate . Roro and I looked at each other .Should we follow ..Or should we not ? 
 
We both smirked … “ Follow…” And walked behind them , trying not to be obvious , plus..for some odd reason , the guards didn’t even see us , they just blinked for a long time and close the door . These Guards are just great (!) . 
 
We’ll find proof…just like that ! *Clicks fingers* 
 
 
~
 
Kris POV 
 
I stretched as I yawned , looking around the familiar room . Wait…I’m on a bed . My bed . I looked beside me . Wasn’t I on the chair? How on earth do I always end up on a bed ? The main question was…Where was Faye ? I was already wearing good clothes ..although they were wrinkled ..I didn’t care . Faye was ill , She wasn’t meant to be out . This is like a repeat of the day before yesterday . I stood up *Rumbles* Ahh~Stupid belly . I walked into the dining room , to see Exo-M already sitting there stuffing their face’s , but the stopped when they saw me . As in , Xiumin still had chicken leg still coming out of his mouth . “ What ?” I asked,  then they all started laughing , ecstatically .  
 
“ HAHA (!)” Chen slapped his thighs . “ WHY WERE WE LAUGHING YOU ASK ??” He started having hiccups …I didn’t even ask him that question . “ HAHA ! WERE NOT LAUGHING BECAUSE WE THINK WE KNOW WHO PLANNED THE FIRE !!! HAHAHAAA !” Suddenly the whole room quietened down .They know who did the fire ? I looked at each member one by one , but I couldn’t question them . 
 
“ Huang Taizi ,” A Maid had bowed before , I looked at her until she had stopped bending down . Gosh , today is annoying me like hell . “ There is someone that is asking to meet you,” I sighed as I looked at the delicious food before me . “ I think you’d want to mmet her..” The maid had said ‘Want’ in a weird accent so I had turned to face her with my eyes narrowed . “ Lady Kang is here to see you’re my lord,” I gasped and ran away from the maid , with her trailing behind me . She’s finally here….My Kang …My Beautiful Kang . 
 
The Lady I love….Kang…Welcome Back 
 
 
 
 
 
Authors Note : Hey guys ! I'm back ! Thought i should just...update the chapter..What do you guys think so far ? I bet i broke some hearts , eh? I'm really sorry if i did ! You'll find out who Lady Kang is in then ext chapter ! I'm sorry if it isn't very well done ! But i tried my best !! 
 
Uhmm...So feel free to comment , it honestly makes me really happy !! <3 
 
Thanks for your support !! Next chapter HWAITING !!! <3