Trust Issues (Part 2)

A Royal Fantasy (On Hiatus)

Chapter 16 : Trust issues (part 2) 

*Play this song*

 

Kai POV 

 

What am I going to do ? I have to kill her don’t I ? I in a breath , Why do I feel so bad ? Appa said not to have any feelings..but why do I ? I turned to see Faye ,  she was looking around , like an innocent lamb…Why am I looking at her like that ? I sighed as I pulled on my wooly cardighan . 

 

We happened to be walking back to the inn as we didn’t bring any money with us . I looked at Faye again , “ Kai…are you okay ?” Faye looked up as she met my eyes , her ones filled with so much concern . Only my Umma looked at me like that . No one else . It hurt…am I going to be doing something bad ? 

 

“ D-Dae..” I whispered with a nod , I looked away until I saw a dark figure . Thank goodness for my martial arts skill or I wouldn’t have noticed . I turned a bit to make it less obvious for Faye and the black figure . I looked at the tall person , wrapped around in black . His face was covered all except his face . Damn . Sehun . “ Faye-ah , I’m coming , okay ?” She looked at me , lost for awhile . “ Go to that food stool , there , okay ?” She sighed . “ So when we come back , we’d know how the food actually cost and we’d have enough money , okay ?” She nodded and finally walked away . 

 

“ Come back , Kai , okay ?” She turned around again as she looked at me right in the eye . Was she scared ? I nodded slowly . I have to always be with her . My Appa thinks the ‘Wang Fei’ would be the Huang Taizi’s weakness . How wrong he is…but just because the Huang Taizi doesn’t look like he cares ..doesn’t mean he doesn’t care . I waited until she at the stool , talking to the man on the stool until she was fully immersed in the conversation , I turned around and walked into the alleyway , knowing Sehun would follow .

 

“ Don’t you look all happy with the Wang Fei…” I heard a snarl . I turned around to catch him glaring at me . 

 

“ I’m not happy,” I snapped back . “ It’s all an act-”

 

“ Shut that crap , Hyung,”  Sehun smirked . “ Even Baekhyun hyung thinks your forgetting the mission”

 

“ I-I’m not !” 

 

“ By being with the Wang Fei , You’ve gone soft-”

 

“ NO ! I HAVE NOT !”

 

“ Well , you may think so but your father doesn’t ,” 

 

My eyes widened . “ W-what ?” What was he trying to say ? I watched Sehun’s face fall slowly as he looked at me more closely , his pale skin darker due to the dark alley way we were in . 

 

“ Chouna *King in Korean* will take everything in his hands-” 

 

“ N-No”

 

“ Just this once , Hyung , He wants a faster process,” 

He can’t kill them yet . It’s barely been a week . It’ll be to fast . 

 

“ No , Sehun-ah , It hasn’t even been a week , I need to learn they’re trust ! Then we can kill them ! A slow process , yes, but it’ll h-hurt them more,” It hurt while I said that. Even though I met the Wang Fei only 2 days ago , she understands me . Why ? How ? I don’t know. But I need to follow my duty , right ? I mean , the people of my country are counting on me . Me . No one has ever done that . No one . 

 

“ It’s too late,  Hyung,” Sehun whispered . I looked up to catch his sorrowful gaze . “ It has started….” W-what ? I ran out of the alleyway to catch a glimpse of Faye . I looked everywhere , even the stool . 

 

“F-Faye….” I whispered . It was no use . She was gone . “I-I…” I felt tears well up in my eyes  Why am I worried for her ? I have to kill her . Me. I shouldn’t let anyone touch her . “ It-It was my duty…My duty…”

 

I have to kill her and the Huang Taizi … Me…And if anyone , even if my father takes it …I will save her . I will find her . I wont let anyone touch her ..No one . 

 

 

Kris POV 

 

Lay looked at me , “ W-What do you mean ?” He whispered , I can feel it ..I know it’s weird,  but I can feel her pain . I grabbed onto my chest . It hurt like hell but knowing she was in trouble hurt even more . I can fly , I have the power to do that …but I didn’t know I had this power as well . I can feel her emotions . Everything . It’s like a new power . But why can I only feel her emotions ? “ Gege..” I looked back at Lay . 

 

“ She’s hurt…I know she is…” I breathed in and out roughly , suddenly a faint image appeared in my head . Her face . Her sad face . She was crying . I’ve never seen Faye cry . Why though ? Why was she crying ? I felt tears coming into my eyes . “ S-She’s in so much pain…” I whimpered . 

 

“ G-Gege…” Lay patted my back . He has never seen me cry and I didn’t want to show him . “ Calm down…she must be with Kai-” KAI ! THAT BASTARD ! Did he do anything to her ? Was it because of him ? I growled . “ Calm down…” Lay then sighed , “ Let’s go back to the Inn , we need to check your health and …Faye might be back..she might have twisted her ankle or something , come , let’s go,” I don’t think she hurt herself like that . I don’t know why , but I felt uneasy . 

 

I carried Lay and we flew back to the inn , the guards opened the door to reveal all of the EXO-M members and Roro sitting down , with sorrowful faces , they were all looking down , but my eyes flew to Kai . “ Where is she ?” I asked , no one looked up . “ Where’s Faye ?” slowly Roro looked up her, her glassy eyes …she wants to cry . Why ? 

 

“ F-Faye…has been kidnapped….” 

 

No . No . This can’t be happening . 

 

I started laughing . “ you guys sure know how to make a joke,” I shook my head as I walked around the inn . “ She must be hiding or something …Like in the bedrooms…or our bedroom,” I ran upstairs ,she wasn’t there . I went back downstairs . She wasn’t there . “ F-Faye…” I whispered . 

 

“ Why are you getting all worked up anyway ?” I heard a growl , I saw Tao stand up , his angry eyes burning though mine . “ You didn’t even like her ! You wanted her to leave ! You wanted to make her life like hell !” Tao started shouting , I saw Roro shake up , she’s scared , I was about to walk up to her when Tao pushed me on a wall . “ I thought you loved Lady Mei !” May ? I forgot about her…. “ Che~Your just worried about what your parents are going to say !” 

 

“ T-Tao…Calm down…” Chen shot the youngest member a stern look . 

 

“ NO ! WE ARE THE ONES THAT ACTUALLY LOVE FAYE !” 

“ Tao…” Xiumin went to the youngest and patted his back and the younger broke down . 

 

“ Mei Mei …She just go dragged into the mess…that’s all ! Why do people want her ?” 

 

I felt myself fall onto the ground . No one took notice of me as they were in their own states . That was when I allowed the hot tears to come out . Why am I crying for her ? Why am I not happy that she finally left me ? Why? What does she mean to me ? 

 

Faye….Why do you make me feel like this ? 

 

 

~

 

No One’s POV 

 

There in the middle of the abandoned room stood a pale figure , it’s hands hanged , it’s feet hanged . It stood there . Not even breathing properly . Bu it’s eyes were wide open , amongst all the pain . It’s hanfu was ript with dried blood taking over the white . That , dear readers , was Faye

 

Faye whimpered slowly . She was never…ever…assaulted like that in her life . Her eyes closed in the bad memories , “ No…” She cried . The bruises that were now left behind made her look gory . Like she’ll die if she took one step . 

 

Suddenly the door opened to reveal 5 men , they looked at the younger girl . 

 

“ We have to beat her up again ,” One of them sighed . 

 

“ Don’t you think we did enough ?” The shorter one quipped , looking at the girl with sad face . “ I mean , we can come back tomorrow and do it again…”

 

“ Yeah , We need to rest as well….” Another one sighed . 

 

One by one they left the room until the taller one stopped , leaving him alone with the young girl . “ Chesomhamida…” He whispered , leaving the room with ragged breath . 

 

~

 

Lay POV 

 

I heard a knock on the door whilst everyone was going through a mental breakdown . Even Kris Gege . His just sitting in the corner , looking down . I sighed , I’m not the strong one but someone has to be when everyone else is on the verge of death . Faye is my best friend, I know she will be okay . I have ting in my heart saying that she will be fine . I opened the door to see a guard with a dirty scroll in his hands . “ We found this in the place where the Wang Fei disappeared ,” Then then bowed as I took the scroll . 

 

I looked around , where was this Kai ? Seriously , he couldn’t even protect Faye. If he had , then she would’ve been fine . “ Everyone…” No one moved or listened . “ A scroll has been found in where Faye had gone missing,” Striaght away everyone looked up , Kris strode over to me and took the scroll . “ Geez…” I whispered . 

 

Kris opened the scroll , read through the contents and breathed in a ragged breath . “ Dear Huang Taizi of China , I am not part of the Disapperance of the Wang Fei but I am a messenger , The Wang Fei has been captured by a gang…A Gang ? Kris eyes widened as he continued on reading . “ I will help you , I will find out where she is…but this gang in not Chinese but foreign , all I can see that she has been locked up and beaten…” We all gasped , Well , Roro and Tao cried , Chen tried to comfort the both of them . Xiumin and Luhan looked at each other and all I did was stare at Kris . Kris’s eyes were red , his hands were shaking . Was he concerned about Faye ? Does he finally realize his feelings ?But she is fine nonetheless…everyone hour..she somehow get’s better..everything vanishes…I do not know what is wrong with her but I will send you the address of the Wang Fei later on- Sincerely , Messenger,” 

 

We all looked at each other in silence . “ Mei-Mei’s been beaten….” Xiumin whispered as he clutched onto the chairs resting place . “ They had the nerve to touch the Wang Fei of China….” 

 

“ But who is it ?” Roro whispered . “ Who would hurt Faye ? Why would they ?” 

 

“ Because they want me….” Kris finally looked up , meeting everyones eyes . “ They want me…”

 

 

~

 

Kai POV 

 

I sighed out of relief when I saw that Kris had the scroll . I’m not cheating my country . I’m merely helping the Chinese so I can kill Kris and Faye by my self . I need to prove to myfather that emotions do not get to me . 

 

The scroll in which I had written in to save Faye . I’m just giving her one more chance to live so I can kill them in my own hands . They shall die to together . I smirked as I turned away from the doorway.  

 

No one will ever know…………..

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : So ...Hey guys ! How are you all ? I have subscibers and everything i mean..i will do what i had done in my 8th chapter..but since i did it then..i will do everytime and 8th chapter at a time . So all the new subcribers as well as the old ones,  i shall thank you like that . You all shall be thanked in my next update as it is the 18th chapter..so watch out.. i shall write a special message for all of you !! 

Uh~~How's school then , eh ? Oh yeah ! Well , i have several exams coming up so i wont be able to update that much as i am in my last year of high school so yeah..it's tough but I'll leave the school will good results , hopefully . 

Oh yeah ! I might not update much for another reason as well ...well ...They're is something wrong with my computer . Like the page scrolls down by itself so i know the problem is not my computer but my mouse . I dont have time to by a new mouse and it's so annoying as it keeps scrolling up ,down , up,down every second . Gives me a headache ...but i still did this chapter despite the pain ! Hopefully i can do more chapters ! Hwaiting ! 

Guys , i really want to know what you think about the story so far . What you think about the characters ..what you want more in the story . Do you want romance to start quickly ? Do you want to see 'actual' fighting ? Do you want to see more Faye/Kris moments ? eh ? Eh ? Keke~Oh yeah ! Another thing..i can't think of any couple names for Faye and Kris . It's hard because 'Kray' would be Lays and Kris's couple name ...so yeah . Can you guys help me ? 

So before i leave.....I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSS !!!!! <3 

 

*Sorry about the long paragraph*