The Runaway Prince

A Royal Fantasy (On Hiatus)
Chapter 19 : The Runaway Prince
 
Kris POV 
 
The others walked  in front of me as I talked to the new soldiers father had sent to pick the members and I up . They were all going to share an carriage whilst I have my own . I sat down and closed my eyes . Faye…Where are you ? I looked around , there was no one around me . She wasn’t here to pester me with her pokerface . She wasn’t here to argue with me . She wasn’t here with me…at all . 
 
My teeth held onto my lips . I can’t break down , I’m going to be the Emperor of China , I can’t just break down if my ‘Wife’ has gone missing . I’ll just have to get married again . But for some reason , No one came to mind except for Faye . I opened my eyes , Faye had this status around her . Like she knew where she ought to be . She knew her power . She knew how to use it right . She would never use her power over anyone …I learned all of that in just a few weeks . 
 
I leaned my head onto the window of the carriage , She was different . So different . So rare . She was just her . Maybe that’s why I didn’t like her when I had met her . Because she was something I was not . She was herself while I couldn’t even be me . I held onto her lighting up thing . This is one of her only remains …But something inside me tells me that Faye…she’s okay . Because she is the hard headed Faye , I chuckled to myself . 
 
Suddenly , the carriage stopped and the door opened to reveal Lay . He jumped into the carriage and then the carriage resumed . I glanced at him , His eyes were puffy , he was sitting to stiffly . Which is not rare for Lay …just that…he never looked this dead . I looked down , Faye did this . She got closer to these guys within a few days when most people couldn’t even approach them . “ How do you feel now ?” Lay asked , I looked at him again . How do I feel ? 
 
“ Good,” I lied . 
 
“ Nice try , Wu Yi Fan,” Lay smirked .
 
“ W-What do you mean ?” 
 
“ You think you can cheat your childhood friend that easily ?” Lay looked right into my eyes . “ One minute you were crying over her and now  your literally over her,” 
 
By him saying ‘Her’ I knew straight away what he was talking about . I leaned back onto my seat . “ Che~Why should I care about-”
 
“ When Faye was ill , you took care of her at night , When Faye vanished , you personally waited for her outside , When Faye was crying 2 nights ago , you comforted her , When the Palace nearly burnt down , you carried her and took care of her body,” Lay’s face remained the same throughout his points . Placid
 
“ I--Uh--Did it purely because I was human--” I retorted back , Lay chuckled and leaned back , sitting down in a way…I should be sitting . “ W-What ?” 
 
“ You haven’t done that for anyone in your life , Yi Fan Gege…No one,” He whispered , I looked down , that was certainly true but- “ Tell me, Fan-Fan….What do you think about Faye ?” I could only examine the floorboards of the carriage . Were they polished or what ? “ Your just scared-”
 
“ What ?” 
 
“ Scared to admit how you feel…” For some reason , I shivered . I secretly knew that was true . But feel about who ? About what ? And why ? 
“ Lay , I don’t have time for your games-” 
 
“ And we all don’t have time for you to realize how you feel !” Lay shouted . The both of us were nose to nose now , Staring at each other for god knows how long . I could feel his warmth tackling with mine . It was quiet as we reached the palace . All of the members vanished , not wanting to talk to me or look at me . Including Roro and Lay . 
 
I sighed as I was about to head into the family room to meet my Father. “ Ah , Kris…” I turned around , hoping for Faye to appear but no…it had to be her . Mei . I just looked at her . “ I heard about the Wang Fei-” My heart clenched , “ B-But you must be happy right ? I mean…You didn’t want her-” I looked at her properly . Was this even the Mei I knew ? She was never this…mean . Even if she didn’t like someone , she’d still be there for them . I shrugged off her arms an stared right at her . 
 
“ What are you talking about ?” I asked her , my eyes narrowing . She was wearing the most tightest Hanfu in the world . I looked away , I shouldn’t even be looking down there . “ Y-You should change..I mean , Your not even wearing appropriate clothes,” 
 
She suddenly hugged me . “ Is this what you tell me ? The girl you love ? After 3 days of being missing with that girl ?” 
 
The girl I love …..? 
 
~
 
Faye POV 
 
I opened my eyes , I was in a room . A Dirty room..well , not a dirty room just a smaller…more unhygenic room . I stood up , looking around . Oh my God . W-What should I do ? M-Maybe I was kidnapped again ? Please--No . No-- “ Lady Bao ?” I turned to the door to see a Boy . My Age probably …or older ? H-How does he know me ? I haven’t yet introduced to the Country…I clinged onto the blanket and pulled it around me , moving further away from him . 
 
He had the most hugest eyes , the most milkiest skin . He was wearing such dirty clothes , ragged and filled with ..well…flilth . He was holding onto a bowl full of water with a filthy towel on one hand . I opened my mouth , but obviously…my voice has gone again , Instead I started choking , The guy walked towards me and he started patting my back gentle .No one has touched me that gently…No one . Apart from My Mama . I breathed out softly , He calmed me down . “ I-I’m sorry for startling you , My Lady,” He bowed as he sat down onto the floor , staring right up to my face . “ My Lady …I’ve been told you cannot speak , yet ? Am I right ?” 
 
“ Uh-” I coughed , “ I-I-” I gulped down the salty saliva trying to come out . “ N-Need…To K-know where----” The boy smile softly . He smile was so enchanting that I forgot how to speak..well…I can’t speak properly but still . 
 
“ It’s okay,” He chuckled . “ I know where you are,” Well Obviously , I rolled my eyes . “ I’ll tell you where are,” Go ahead then , “ Well , My Mama found you,” I nodded ,my eyes urging him to go on . “ She then came running to me and well..I carried you back to our house-” Your house ? This was more like an Horror House ! I think he could tell what I was thinking because of my face . “ Y-Yeah..Our house may not be the best but…it’s still..My house…” He shook his head playfully . “ Uh--My Lady…are you okay now ?” I nodded , Fortunately , all my bruises were now gone . As if they weren’t there in the beginning . “ That’s great , I mean , You’ve been asleep for a week now so-” 
 
A WEEK ? I looked at the boy like he was mad . I coughed until all my saliva was gone . “ I-It seems like you don’t understand-” I whispered . “ I am the Huang Taizi’s fiancée ,” It was easier to talk quietly then loudly , the boy’s eyes widened . “ I am going to be the Wang Fei…” 
 
“ B-But…My Lady…There have been no notices about your disappearance…” 
 
I held onto my breath . I could feel tears trying to come out . 
 
“ In fact-” We heard a familiar voice from the doorway . I turned to see a women . A women I know very well . Ayi . The Chef for the Royal Family . “ They have given up on you,” 
 
I sobbed loudly . No . No . They’ll come back for me . They can’t just leave me ! I am only here because of that jerk face ! And…Now…They’re making me suffer ! 
I want to go back ! Back home ! To BABA ! To GEGE ! to JIEJIE ! 
 
To think that we about to get along….
 
~
 
Kris POV 
 
It had already been an hour of everyone discussing about Faye . It’s been a week . A WEEK . She hasn’t been found . It’s close to the day of our engagement . I rolled around on my bed . Often glancing at the room beside mine . I haven’t stepped in there . Not once . I just look at it and when I do …I feel so weak . 
 
I remembered what Lay had told me . What was he talking about ? What feelings ? Yes , I do care about Faye . Yes…Maybe a tad too much . 
 
For the whole week , I didn’t come out of my room except when I was needed . I just stayed there , waiting for some news . It hurt that I couldn’t look for her . It was sad that I wasn’t allowed out to look for her . I felt helpless …it felt like Baba was hiding something from me. 
 
I sat up straight . The members weren’t speaking to me anymore . So wasn’t Roro . She must be really hurt . I didn’t only just take away her friend..but her sister . I looked down , Faye left her family…her ious life just because of me . I need to give her something back .I owe her . 
 
Suddenly , there was knock on the door . “ Come in,” I pulled myself up and got out a book . I smiled softly , The one that Faye had ..about ‘Ancient’ China . The door opened to reveal a women . I tilted my head , what was her name again ? The women was short , quite chubby . Wait…wasn’t she the chef in the palace ? Why was she here ? “ You’re here because ?” I asked coldly . 
 
“ Your Majesty..” She women whispered , she looked around . Lord , How did the guards even let her in ? “ Lady Yu…” What ? I shut the book and stared at the women . What about Faye ? “ She is alive ,” What ? Where ? Like the women sensed my questions she smiled slightly , “ I didn’t want to tell you like this…I wanted her to come back to you all ..but the Lady is ill , Really ill..She has just awoken-” Awoken ? I stared at the women . She’s ill ? I walked up to the women . 
 
“ H-How do I know your telling the truth ?” I asked , looking at the women up and down . The Women merely smirked . 
 
“ Do you think I would come all the way from my headquarters to see you , Master ?” I looked at the women closely . She’s quite a smart lady . “ Now do you want to save her ?” 
 
“ I have too…” 
 
“ Then it’s decided ,” The women clapped her hands and within a few seconds a misty cloud appeared and in the middle of the cloud was none other than the servant Kai . “ Kai ,Take us there-” Kai smirked at me slowly . 
 
“ Don’t you think the Huang Taizi should do some packing first ?” He tilted his head at me , I looked at the women , Why would I need to do some packing ? “ Lord , You’re going to be an Emperor , You can’t just walk around with those clothes on ! Go on ! PACK !” He rubbed his temples . 
 
“ Who are you to order me about , Peasent ?” I growled , The both of us stared at each other , as if he was waiting for fire to come out my eyes . The Lady sighed . 
 
“ I’ll go and pack ,” She shook her head slightly and quickly packed all my clothes as well as Faye’s , “ Lay Yu has been wearing some of my clothes , it must be uncomfortable,” I nodded , understanding. But still not taking my eyes of that Kai .Did he know where Faye was all this time ? She carried all our bags . 
 
Kai stared at me . “ WHAT ?” I groaned . 
 
“ You should not be letting a women carry all of that ,” Kai took hold of the bags . “ Seriously , You’re a Prince , you should know some manner’ , don’t you think ?” Who the hell does he think he is ? He’s talking to me like he’s in the same status as me . 
 
“Yah , I’m the Huang Taizi , I don’t think I should carry what a peasant has touched ,” 
 
“ Che~Yet your wearing commoner wear right now-”
 
“ Are you asking for a punch ?”
 
“ Are you asking for a kick in the face?”
 
“ Come on boys ! We need to leave !” The Lady finally shouted , Kai and I stared at each other for a few more minuets . “ She’s waiting~”
 
“ Let’s go-” I ruffled my hair as I (Unfortunetly) held onto Kai’s shoulder . “ Take me to Faye-”
 
“ It’s not like I have a choice,” Kai retored . 
 
“ Shut up Peasent,” 
 
“ Eat poo , Prince of Bums”
 
“ WHAT ?”
 
“ WHAT ?YOU DEAF?”
 
“ SHUT UP AND GET GOING !” The lady roared and out of fear, my hands tightened onto Kai . That old lady is pretty scary . 
 
Faye…were coming….Wait for me…
 
" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ?" We heard someone other than the 3 of shout. 
 
Or maybe not....
 
~
 
 
 
A/N : Hey guys ! I'm still thinking about the Competition and Uhh-- I will email the 2 (The one's i mentione before) Girls after i get the other 2 girls . So yeah ! Wait for me ! I thought about adding this chapter . It doesn't really say much about the new Character so we all are waiting for the new character shall be ...
Right now 'Henry' is winning with 10 votes and Chanyeol is up next with 7 ...so yeah . 
 
Contine on voting ! 
 
Oh and upvoting ! I've got 8 ! I really want some more..so yeah ! 
 
New subbies , what do you think about the story so far , eh eh ?? Keke~
 
Old subbies , please do comment~
 
SARANGHAEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~