Trust Issues (Part 1)

A Royal Fantasy (On Hiatus)

Chapter 16 : Trust Issues 

 

Kris POV 

 

What ? Did I hear right ? Faye has not gone out with Kai . She has not . I just looked at the empty doorway with Lay just clicking his tongue at me , he then walked out , closing the door .No , she’ll come back …She’ll come back to lie down with me so we can sleep . She’ll forget everything I said to her . 

 

I went to lie down onto my bed . “ Gosh , why am I being so emotional …They only went out to get some food,” I turned to one side of the bed with my hand out , rubbing the cold spot . It would’ve been warm if she was here …I closed my eyes , why am I getting so…so..un-kris ? Why aren’t I my cold self ? Why do I get fired up whenever she’s mentioned ? Why ? 

 

I remembered the weird object she had brought with her , Would it be okay if I looked at it ? I grabbed it and turned it on . I sighed , I’m meant to actual work on…work but I can’t . Why can’t I keep her out of my mind ? I sat up . She wouldn’t have gone that far…right ? No. It’s wrong to follow another person . Nope . Wait …Were still under the threat of assasins…My eyes widened as I jumped f bed . The next Wang Fei of China…outside with a Slave…OH NO . 

 

I stopped from grabbing onto the door . “ She’s a traitor…just a mere traitor…” I whispered to myself , “ Why does it hurt when I say that ?..Why?” I sighed as I sat down onto the chair . I can’t even sleep . I’ll just past time by finding out more information about this assasins . “ No…” I jumped up from the bed and ran downstairs to see the inn lady . She bowed down to me , “ Please give me commoner wear…” She only tilted her head . 

 

“ But..Huang Taizi…You have been forbidden to go out ,” She then left the room , looking back at me with a guilty face . Damn . When I am going to be the emperor ..Why can’t I see the outside world ? Is Baba hiding something from me ? Is he trying to… “ Oh …Fine….” The Inn lady appeared again with a sigh , handing me some money . “ Wang Fei and Kai have forgotten to take some money with them..without this..they won’t get any food for anyone…” I looked at the money on her hand blankly . “ Yah ! Do you not understand ?” I shook my head slowly , Was this women mentally ill ? “ Yah , your going to be an emperor yet…you’ve got a slow brain..” I opened my mouth . Faye was the only one who ever cursed at me and now…there’s this women .  “ SShh….Don’t you see what I’m trying to do for you ?” I shook my head . “ Take this as an excuse to go out and see Wang Fei…” What ? H-How did she know ? “ Che~I know a lot of things , I’m old ,” She shrugged as she handed me some commoner clothes .  

 

“ But….” 

 

“ She’s with another man…” The inn lady winked at me . She’s with another man….Why does that hurt ? “ So you haven’t realized anything yet ?” Realize what ? “ Remember , Do not get killed off or else I will be in deep trouble !” She then ran inside with me just staring at her . What did I just go through ? I shook my head as I secretly went to wear my clothes I was given . Slowly I tip toed down the stairs , praying no one will notice me . Damn …I’m 6ft 2…someone will notice me . 

 

I closed the inn door behind me as I headed out to see the guards all asleep on the ground . Do I feel sorry for them or what . Let them sleep … they have been guarding me for a really long time so it’s worth it . “ Where are you going ?” I stopped , one leg up and ready to fly whilst the other was still on the ground . I turned slightly to see Lay …also wearing commoner clothes . 

 

“ Where are YOU going ?” I asked , well , I am going to be the Emperor of China . 

 

Lay hesitated . “ Uh--Well--” He ruffled his hair . “ Y-you go first ?” I shook my head . “ S-same time ?” I nodded . 

 

“ I don’t trust the Kai guy” I said . 

 

“ Kai looks suspicious…” He said . 

 

We both stared at each other for what felt like eternity . “ Let’s go~” I grabbed onto his arms and flew up . Lay squirmed . “ Yah ! You should be used to this ! We’ve done it so many times !” 

 

“ Yeah , but that was ages ago !” Lay squealed as he covered his eyes . I set up both down onto a hill which leads to the grocery market . I suddenly felt something . I closed my eyes . It was this pain like thing , going right through my veins like an electric shock . I crouched down , groaning . “ gege ?” Lay whispered as he bent down in front of me . 

 

I breathed was ragged .Something was happening . Something bad . But the only thing that was going through my mind was … 

 

“ Faye’s in trouble….”

 

Please be okay , Faye . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Ayo~Wassup Guys ? School has started...well for me...and uhmm ...yeah . How was your first day of school...(That is if some of you guys do go to school) ? Make new friends ? Enemies ? Ect ? 

I was actually really happy i went to school , it's my last year of high school so..yeah...I'm going to do my GCSE's soon so i don't think i'll be able to update that much which is like...sad for me i guess , since i need to study . 

My schools changed a lot , we've got like 5 new buildings , adding to the 3 we have so ...that's great , no ? Che~I still get lost TT^TT 

Guess what guys !? I've lost a couple of pounds and well...i guess , i look better now then before . I've been getting complimented and stuff but when i entered my school with my friends ...the Popular' girls , (Or what they'd like to be know as) just gave dirts . I mean , yeah , i changed but whatever~

There are rumours about me in my school as well ...i honestly don'teven do anything . I really hate judgemental people , they make other peoples lives like hell but then without those peoples words , we would never want to improve outselves so we don't end up ..well...like them . 

Ohh~Exo's 2nd episode of the drama ...Honestly...don't hate me guys . These Episodes seem rushed to me, i mean , well thought out but rushed . 

Bye Bye guys ! Oh Yeah...i guess this will be special chapter...they're might be 3 parts to it !! <3 

 

Saranghaeyo !!!