The Real World

A Royal Fantasy (On Hiatus)
Chapter 10 : The Real World 
 
Faye POV 
 
I heard panting . Like the hard core panting . *Please…readers , don’t take it the wrong way* , I got up from my bed and opened the sliding door , parting Kris’s room with mine . There he was . Shaking . His face turning a terrifying white . “ No..No…NOO!” He gripped onto the pillows around him , all I could do was watch , with my eyes wide open . What should I do ? I held onto his arms . “ F-Faye ?” He whimpered , his eyes watery . He can see me ..but I think he knows what’s really going on . But still , even though his an , I have to help him . As a human . I sat on the bed beside him and pushed his head onto my lap with a sigh . All he could do was look up at me . I breathed , Do not smile , Faye . They will think you’re weak . I looked away , it’s normally the other way around isn’t it . 
 
“ I don’t care on why your acting like this,” I whispered , I felt him harden . I don’t care anymore . You treat me like crap then I guess it’ll come back to  you . Karma’s a B**** . “ Since you were disturbing my sleep , I guess , I gotta help,” I massaged his head . “ Seriously , you make it so hard to just ignore you,” I sighed , I felt his hands hold onto mine . “ Yah !” 
 
“ Do it a bit more hardly..” He whispered . Gosh , does he think I’m his maid or something ? I pushed his head of my lap . “ YAH !”He glared at me . I got up when I felt his hands on my wrists . “ Where are you going ?” I looked at my room with an ‘where-do-you-think’ face . He pulled me down beside him . “ That beds burnt , Faye , it’ll be better if you stay here tonight ,” I scoffed . 
 
“ Seems like you don’t know what your getting yourself into,” I got up again. “ I’m not going to be sleeping with you,” I felt him push me back down .”YAH-”
 
“ Faye ,please,” He whispered , laying his head back on my lap . “ I don’t feel well,” he smiled up at me . “ Just stay here with me , okay ?” I massaged his head , looking away from him . One minute his so rude and the next..his all happy . I wonder which one the real Kris is . Next thing I knew it , I had fallen asleep . 
 
~
5 Hours later…
 
I felt arms go around me , my eyes shot right open . The arms tightened around me , the persons face started nuzzling into my hair , their legs over mine . . Kris . Why on earth would you do this ? Sleeping with another girl . You big flirt . Now , let me try and pull myself away with any injuries . I pulled myself away . “ No..” He grumbled , pulling me back to him again . I tried to doing the same thing again . “ No . Faye .Stay.” He then started to giggle . “ That Rhymed…” I mentally face palmed myself . Guys ..This is the next Emperor of China . A Lanky Freak . That’s it . Touching me like this is overboard enough .I kicked him off the bed . “ FAYE !” He shouted , I smirked . I’m not going to be sweet anymore . I’m going to be me again . Just me . Kris got up . “ What ? You think I tried doing anything to you last night ?” I leaned onto the head board . “ Hmmm…Faye , Is that a Invitation ?” He leaned in towards me . “ You want to lose your ity with me , eh ?” Is he always this erted when he wakes up ? 
 
 “ How do you know I haven’t lost it yet for sure ?” I smirked and kicked him in the balls , running into my room ,i could hear him screaming in the other room . Haha~Shows you for tricking me . 
 
~
 
 
Kris POV
 
I watched as she ran away . Idiot . Potato sack .  Cow Face . I got up , but did she actually mean it when she said that she already had it with somebody ? I covered my mouth . That is a disgrace . Shouldn’t her first one be with me ? Since I’m going to be her ..husband . I ruffled my hair . “ Kris,” I turned around to see Fayes head poking through the sliding door . “ If you keep on doing that , I’ll be marrying a bald head,” She shook her head and disappeared . 
 
I sat down onto my bed . She’s changing …I could feel it . I mean , I like the funny and cute Faye . Did she take what I had said seriously ? I sighed . Ever Since Mei came , I haven’t spent 1 day with Faye . She is going to be my Wife…so I should show some appreciation towards her . “ Huang Taizi,” A maid bowed , I looked at her . “ Lady Kang wants to meet you,” Now…That’s a great idea . 
 
~
 
“ No,” Faye shook her head . I had told her my brilliant plan , for us to all go on a picnic as we all stroll down the street’s . I mean, we may be of higher status , but I shall be king one day , it’s better to see how the world is , the reality . I crouched down in front of Faye who had her arms folded . Let me read her mind ~ I closed my eyes “ DON’T YOU DARE !” She pushed me . I sat upright , giving her a glare . “ Seriously , Give me some privacy , you can’t just read my mind,” I can , I smirked . “ Plus , You should be with the girl-” She coughed . The Girl I what ? “ I know about you having a crush on her , Kris,” She looked right into my eyes . How…When ? “ No one told me , It’s pretty obvious and I don’t mind,” She stood up . “ I’m not going to your picnic party ..thingy-”
 
“ I already invited EXO-M and Roro said she’d be happy to accompany me ,” I stood up , looking down at Faye who sighed . “ So you have to come~” Then I went to my wardrobe . “ But , we can’t make it obvious that were rich,” I handed her a cloak , She looked at It . dropped wide open . “ What ? Haven’t you ever seen a cloak ?” I asked . 
 
“ No,” She whispered . “ I’m just wondering how on earth this doesn’t look Rich,” She gave me a look . “ Kris , We’re still going to look Rich-”
 
“ No ! I brought it off a man ! He said it’s perfectly ‘Normal’,” I smacked her cloak onto her hand . “ Now , Quick , Go and get ready ! We need to get out of the palace without the other’s knowing !” She sighed and headed to her room , “ Yah ! You only need to put the cloak on around you-” I pulled her to me and threw the cloak on around her . “ There you go,” She looked at the cloak with a displeasing smile . I thought she looked pretty cute . Did I just think that ? Wipe it out of your head Kris ! I threw on my one.  I locked my bedroom door and quickly ran out of my room to lock her room . “ Okay , Come on,” I pointed towards a window . You had to climb over the wardrobes in order to get there . “ Shall I help you ?” I asked , She shook her head . Does she think it’s easy or something ? I climbed over the wardrobe and held out a hand out for her . “ Take my hand-” She scoffed . “ Yah ! I’m trying to help !” I pulled back and jumped out the window . “ Your not going to be able to get out !” I stuck a tongue out when she suddenly she flawlessly jumped out of the window..Without even climbing . 
 
“ What ?” She asked , as she put on her hood , I coughed . Wow . Girls in this time…can’t even go up stairs without the help of men and she just jumped over the window like she had done it tons of time . “ Kris , Shouldn’t we start moving ?” I blinked and nodded  , putting my hood on a well . We looked around . Goodness , These Guards are not even protecting The Royal Family. I held onto my sword properly as I climbed over the gates , waiting for Faye to join me . Did she get in trouble ? I was about to call for her , when she just opened the door to the gate . “ Gosh , Kris , Way to make the situation more dramatic,” She rolled her eyes . 
 
I held onto her arm , with one other arm holding onto the sword hidden under my cloak . Even though , We don’t look rich , I need to be alerted . The rest of the Exo-M Members with Roro were already in their way , where as , I had to wait for Faye to come back from meeting Mama . We both walked arm in arm , towards the market . Better than actually going through the alley way . I noticed that many people were staring at us . “ Faye..” I whispered , She looked up , also noticing the stares , her hand gripping onto mine a bit more tightly . “ Don’t worry , They wont do anything,” I reassured her . 
 
“ Kris , We still look Rich,” She snapped back , I turned to her , I thought she was scared . Now that you think about it . If you compare our clothes to theirs . Our clothes are way…way…cleaner . “ Che~You realized it now ?” She gave a me a glare . We didn’t even have bodyguards with us . How could I have been so stupid ? 
 
“ I didn’t know,” I whispered back to her , looking down . “ This is my first time out of the palace,” She gasped . Yes..Now I am dead meat by none other than my fiancé .  “ Just stay close to me though,” She nodded , scooting over to me , until I could feel the heat of her body . I don’t care if she was too close , We’re both being targeted by someone . I can feel it . “ Now , look down , We don’t want to cause ven more of an attention,” She lowered her gaze as we tried getting out of the crowd . 
 
“ Well , Well , Well…” We heard a deep voice . . I clung onto Faye as I looked up . A Dirty man . Maybe on of those really bad peasants . What were they called again ? “ What are 2 riches doing here , eh ?” He chuckled . I didn’t want to fight . Not in front of Faye . “ Wow…” He stepped forward , I shot the man a glare , how dare he stepped towards the Huang Taizi . “ Whoa~If looks could kill , I’d probably be killed,” The crowd started laughing . “ What ? Can’t you speak ? Unlike us , Lower class,” He mocked a posh accent . “ You should know how to speak-”
 
“ Sir,” Faye bowed . What was she doing ? She’s not meant to bow in front of peasants . The Man looked startled . “ We’re sorry for disturbing you , Can you please let us be ?” The Man smiled and nodded , letting Faye move , as she tugged my arm but he then pushed me onto the ground . “ Y-yah !” Faye turned around , looking at my plight . 
 
…What to do 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~
 
Faye POV 
 
I looked at Kris on the floor . What would they do to him ? “ Please , Sir,” I looked at the man that had freed me . “ Let him be !” The man smirked at my words and shook his head . Suddenly , one by one , they started kicking Kris on the belly . I couldn’t do anything . I have never in my life seen such violence . No one even tried to help . I looked around , the people didn’t even looked like they cared . Like this had happened everyday . I was about to step in when I was pushed onto the ground . There stood a dirty looking women . 
 
“ Ha !” She growled . “ Such expensive clothing’s !” She tried taking off my cloak , . I did learn tae kwon do when I was younger but…to beat these people up . That’s terrible . They’re just doing this because they don’t have what I have . I Stood up , trying to avoid the women’s hands . I turned to face Kris , who looked so pale . I closed my eyes . Oh Please…What can I do ? I can’t do anything ! This is my first time …well , My second time ..But these people have changed ! The lady then tugged me ont the ground and kicked me in the belly . ..Should I or shouldn’t I ? 
 
*Kris Mindreading powers are in italic/Bold and are Blue / Fayes thoughts are italic and are salmon Pink** 
 
‘Faye…Are you okay?’ …Kris ? I turned to look at Kris , even though he was getting kicked, was looking at me with concern with a soft smile . I nodded . ‘ We shouldn’t let them get the best of us…We wont hurt them Faye…We have to just scare them..Okay ?’ I nodded again . Thank god , he wasn’t planning on hurting them . 
 
I breathed in , take in the pain Faye , don’t do anything yet . “ ARRRGHGHHH!” The Man screamed , I turned to see Kris pounce on the man with a smirk . “ W-W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!” Kris shrugged and kicked the man back onto the ground . 
 
“ Revenge ?” Kris chuckled , he stood up , holding the man by the collar . “ Whoever touches Me or My Wife …Will get a message from Hell !” He shouted , I smiled . He looked so cool . Like a warrior . Wait..Faye …Stop smiling . He loves someone else , His only doing this for show . I nodded . 
 
“ HAHA!” The lady suddenly pulled my hair . “ WHAT ABOUT YOUR WIFE ? EH?” She screamed . Gosh , Have I gone deaf ? “ IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO HIM ! YOU’LL FACE MY WRATH !” She pulled my hair even more . I don’t mean to be vain , but I love my hair the most . And if any random person touches it . That’s it . 
 
I flipped the women onto the ground . “ Never underestimate a women , Fellow Female,” I smirked down at her . Her eyes widened as she crawled away from me . Thank God , I didn’t give her any bruises . I looked at Kris . His eyes were wide with his mouth wide open .
 
‘ Where did you learn how to fight ?’ 
 
‘ I taught when I was younger for self defence’ 
 
Kris was still in his ‘amazed’ zone , I smirked until I noticed the crazy man holding onto wooden plank . What did he want to do with it ? Let me analyze the situation . Kris’s head was right below the Plank so…He was planning on hurting Kris . 
 
“ KRIS !” 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be Continued...