Realization

A Royal Fantasy (On Hiatus)
Chapter 11 :  Realization 
 
Faye POV 
 
“ KRIS !” I screamed , Kris looked at me . Blinked Once . Twice . Oh my god . What do I do ? Everything was in slow motion . Kris’s sense must have died down as well , he didn’t even feel anything , from the looks of it . I ran towards him , skidded onto the ground and kicked the man on the feet so he land on his . Not to painfully though . “ What kind of person are you ?” I got up , looking at the man . “ Just because he is rich , doesn’t mean you can hurt him as you please !” I brushed off all the dirt around me . The Man got up , he walked towards me with a smirk . 
 
“ Ah~My Lady,” His breath stank , I closed my eyes in the impact . I saw Kris charging forward but I shot him a look . ‘ Come here and your dead’ , he retreated back . “ You know , You could save him if you give me yourself,” Gosh ,commence my mental vomiting .
 
‘Faye , He might actually take you !’
 
‘ Shut up , Kris , What happened to your reflexes ?’
 
‘I…I wasn’t prepared for this’
 
‘Kris you’re a Huang Taizi , you should at least know how to battle’
 
‘ I DO ! But…I was just shocked that time so-’’
 
‘We’ll talk about it later’
 
Tae Kwon Do power..Where are you when I need you ? My Father spent millions to train me . Why not put it in some use ? ‘Kris…It’s better if we just fight ourselves out’ from the corner of my eye I saw him nod with a smirk . “ You need to wash that tongue , Sir,” I told the man , The man chuckled , picking up the plank . “ It’s not like I haven’t dealt with people like you,” I smirked . 
 
“ Ha-” The man stepped in front of me . “ I tried letting you go , But I guess you don’t take no as an answer-”
 
“ No ,” Kris pushed me behind him . “ We Don’t..” He then put his hand on the mans shoulder . “ I let you play cool …I guess , I can’t keep my cool anymore,” His voice was so icy , I froze . He sounded so scary , I seriously wouldn’t want to get into Kris’s bad book . The man’s smile dropped and next thing I I knew it , the people in the area were now running for their lives until there was no one , just the man , me and Kris . I could feel Kris’s tension . “ What do you want with us ?” Kris asked bravely . 
 
“ Hhmmm…” The man looked around , “ the girl..” He scanned me up and down . I saw Kris breath in , All this always happens because of me . I looked around , there has to be something that can distract the man . “ You won’t really find a beauty like her..” The man hissed . I think he was trying to be seductive ? I put my hands in my pockets , having an urge to punch him on his face when I felt something hard . Oh my god ! That’s such a great idea ! I smile brightly to myself . “ OR…You can face me and my guys !” Slowly , Tall , well built men surrounded us . I wasn’t scared , instead of I was super excited . 
 
I clapped mentally , this is going to be so fun . “ You want me ?” I asked , the men nodded , their lips . Oh God , Their like a pack of wolves *A/N : See what I did there ?Keke~* “ Alright ,” I walked in front of Kris , pushing away his hands that were trying to drag me back to him . “ Have a nice life , Kris,” I turned back to him , walking backwards , winking at him , “ Trust Me !” I mouthed , Kris tilted his head , his eyes narrowed . I stopped in the middle of the pathway , dividing Kris and The Man and his posse . 
 
“ COME CLOSER !” The men roared . I mentally cried . But I gotta be strong in order to survive here . I pulled my hood over my bed so I cannot be seen . “ YAH ! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING ?” I brought my hand inside and looked at the most magical thing In the world . The most magical thing I had thought I had lost. My Phone , I smirked . 
 
Crayon Pop…Don’t let me down~
 
I put the sound up . “ JUMPING ! YEAH ! JUMPING ! YEAH ! EVERYBODY !” I held onto my laugh , looking up to see the men screaming and running away , whilst screaming ‘WITCH CRAFT !’ , “ JUMPING ! YEAH ! JUMPING ! YEAH ! ALL TOGETHER ! JUMP! JUMP !” The men suddenly vanished , I dropped onto the floor laughing my head off . 
 
“ OH LORD !” I held onto my stomach to see a very angry Kris . “ What ?” 
 
“ What was that ?” He asked , looking right into my eyes . I slowly got out my phone and showed it too him . “ Yah-” He growled . “ WHAT THE HELL?! ARE YOU MENTAL ?” He screamed at me , snatching my phone away from me and stuffing it into his pockets . “ Why did you do that ? I could’ve sorted the situation-”
 
“ Yeah , With your fists,” I got up , glaring at Kris . “ You’re the Huang Taizi,” I whispered to him , aware that ears were everywhere . “ If they had found out that you were Huang Taizi , the very guy that nearly killed them-”
 
“ But I didn’t !” Kris shouted , I stepped back . His Cold self was back . “ Because of you ! I seemed like such less of a man !” He turned away from me . “ Let’s just go to the others ,” He then whispered , “ It’s useless talking to a person who has no brain,” He walked on . Bum Bag . Douche Bag . 
 
Your talking about the person who saved your life . Twice . 
 
 
~
 
Kris POV 
 
To think I was actually in the mood to punch someone but no … Little Miss I-know-everything had to ruin it . I know how to use my fists , I have been trained by the best for the best . I walked in front of her , totally forgetting that not only was I new to this place ..but Faye was as well . I stopped and turned around . Where was she ? I looked around , this girl always goes missing ! “ FAYE ?!” I went around the markets to see Faye admiring something . “ Faye !” I ran to her and grabbed her arm , “ Stop running away ! We’re meant to meet the others !” She looked up at me and with a groan followed me to the park , where we were meant to meet Exo-M . . Where were we ? 
 
“ Kris ,” Faye tugged my arm , I looked down at her . “ You don’t know where were going , do you?” She groaned as I nodded , she looked around . “ Looks like we’ll have to ask people,” I grabbed onto her arm . 
 
“ ARE YOU MAD ??!” I literally screamed at her , she stepped back and looked down . “ That man could clearly tell whether were rich or not ! If we go and ask other people then they might trick us-”
 
“ It was your idea,” She shot me a look . “ I’m just getting dragged because that’s what his majesty-” She glared at me . “ Wants to do,” she walked ahead of me , not looking back . I sighed , way to make things better ,Kris . I put my hands in my pockets as I looked around until I felt Faye’s hard light thing . I got it out …I guess it was still , I slid the screen to see a picture . A picture of her and a woman , smiling . That women looked really familiar , I narrowed my eyes . No . It Couldn’t Be . No . Not Her . The family portrait . The girl crying . “ Yah !” I snapped back onto reality to see Faye way ahead of me . “ Are you coming ?” I rubbed my temples I stuffed the hard light thing onto my pockets and followed Faye . 
 
She’s the same women that the little girl was crying over…wasn’t she ? 
So…Was that girl ..Faye ?
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N : Hey guys ! Sorry for ...taking my time on this..it's not much either ..is it ? Ohhh~Plus . i was going through Exo realted stuff and well i found this article about sasaeng fans ..*Sighs* I seriously do not know what to think anymore . I mean , i know you love them ..but let's not get into their buisness . i mean , idols don't have muich privacy and by going to their dorms ..somehow getting in *How on earth do they do that?* ..Your making them even more suffocated cause the only freedom they have is in their house . 
 
It's disgusting . 
Not you guys but fans like these ..like their ually into the idols . Not good , Their not only hurting the idols but themsleves as well and no idol wants their fans to suffer . So yeah . My Rant is over . Sorry for doing this to you guys , you guys are too sweet and cute..and yupp~I just wanted to let it out . I bet you guys feel the same way . 
 
If you want the link to the article , here ya gooo~
 
Ohh...I love it when you guys comment ! Makes my day !! Hopefully , i'll update more since it's the summmeeeerrrr~WHOOP WHOOP !!!
 
Uhhmm...Yeah...That's all ! 
 
Goodnight/Good morning/Good Evening ! BYEEEE~Saraghaeyoooooo