An Apology from the both of us

A Royal Fantasy (On Hiatus)
Chapter 4 : An Apology From the both of us
 
 
Kris POV 
 
What does she think she’s saying ? Faye had her back turned to me , back I could sense that she felt uneasy on what she was saying as well , I tried to listen to her thoughts ‘Let me in..’ I thought , but for some reason I couldn’t . My eyes widened …Why cant I get into her thoughts ? “ Yah  , Faye,” Roro held onto her friends hand . “ Do you need to rest ?” Rest for what ? I looked away . Problems were arousing everyday . “ Uh…Your tired ,aren’t you ?” Roro chuckled . Faye sighed and nodded , she turned to the boys and I . “ Faye is always like this when she’s tired ..I’ll take her away,” Faye turned to me with a glare and walked on with her friend holding onto her . Tao smirked and nudged me on the hips . 
 
 
“ She is going to be a great wife to you !” Tao giggled , I rolled my eyes , How on earth did he become a general with his personality ? , I shrugged as we all walked to the Royal garden , Since we are all Wangzi’ were not allowed to see the ‘outside’ world , for our safety. I totally agree with that I mean , we are princes , we shouldn’t talk to those who are inferior to us . As we walked past the flowers , we headed straight , just to see Lay sitting underneath the cherry blossom tree’s . “ Oh ! Gege ! What are you doing here ?” Tao jumped and sat beside Lay . 
 
Didn’t Faye come here a while ago ? I eyed Lay and sat on his right . Suddenly,  Chen started throwing flowers over Luhan , who screamed like a girl and before you know it , the men suddenly turned into Children . Excluding Lay and I . Lay smiled as he looked right at the distant . “ Did Faye get back alright ?” He asked , I looked down , So he did meet Faye . I nodded . “ I found her sitting down …she looked lost ,so I thought I’d help her,” I suddenly remembered what Roro said … 
 
 
“She’s going through so much now ! And now , you all are making is worse ! She’s trying to think about everything !” 
 
She did seem tired … “ Yah ! Kris gege,” Lay poked me on the arm , “ I told her about the story about of the Tree of life,” What ? My eyes widened and I could tell Lay got scared . “ Gege , I only told her because she’s going to be your wife ,she has to know !” I grumbled and looked away . “ You shouldn’t be so tough on her…” Lay mumbled , I turned to him , “ I-I mean…She’s going through so much you know-”
 
 
“ Oh ! And I’m not ?” I rolled my eyes . “The Huang Taizi ..marrying a mere commoner from another time ..another world !” Lay just looked at me as if I was some monster , I turned to him with a smirk . “ Am I saying anything wrong ?” I shrugged . 
 
“ Faye is the youngest child of a man who nearly owns the whole of China in her world and her time.” Lay’s voice turned out to be hard . My eyes widened , she wasn’t just a mere commoner . She was of someone of importance . “ From the Empress I have found out a lot of information about her time ..I thought you’d like to know,” Lay leaned towards me . “ It’s highly confidential ,” he then shrugged . “ Maybe , you ought to find out information from Faye,” When did Lay turn this…casual ? 
 
“ Everyone is thinking about that Weird Girl that they are forgetting about me,” I sighed as I rubbed my temples . “ I have a big responsibility in taking the land ..and now I have to-” Before I got finish my sentence ..One of them came . ½ of the weird girls . Roro . “ What are you doing here ?” I asked her , looking up at her lazily , she ignored me and turned to Tao , who was sitting down near the pond , 
 
“ Did you see it fall ?” She asked him, he nodded and pointed to the pond . She sighed and crouched down . “ Arg..” She groaned and looked at the pond . “ I cant get it out or else I’m going make this dress dirty and The Empress will kill me !” She looked around , Tao , Xiumin and Chen all moved along with her . “ Do you mind helping me ?” She asked the 3 of them , they shook their heads, “ Find a twig ! A long twig !” She measured with her fingers , the boys nodded and they all went looking for a twig . I just watched them and rolled my eyes . 
 
“ So this is what the princes of China do…everyday,” We heard a voice behind us , Luhan and Lay turned around and I was not surprised . It was the weird girl . She walked past me and Lay waved at her which she kindly returned . Is it me ..or do they have some sort of relationship ? I turned away from the both of them . Why should I care ? She said she’s going to leave . “ Ah ! Roro ! Don’t worry ! I have more of them !” Roro turned back , now her sleeves were really wet , Tao was already underwater , Xiumin had been carrying a whole bunch of twigs and Chen was already crouching beside Roro near the pond , getting his whole hanfu wet . I looked at Faye and shook my head , Faye sighed . “ Roro , I told you , we had more !” she then looked around , rolled her eyes and walked straight into the pond like it was nothing . I got up , she might drown if she get’s even more closer . Wait…It’s just a pond , she wont . I leaned back . 
 
Faye crouched down onto the pond , now her hanfu literally wet , “ What are you doing ?” I got up and walked near the pond . She didn’t answer . “ Faye ,” I called her , she stood up and walked towards the boys and Roro . Suddenly, they started cheering . “ What’s going on ?” 
 
“ Faye found it !” Chen chuckled . “ She found the ball we were looking for …” What ball ? I turned to see that Faye was holding onto purple coloured sphere . 
 
“ This is a ball ?” I looked at her , she nodded . “Why isn’t it made out of wood ?” Roro and Faye started laughing , patting each other so hardly . 
 
“ What are you talking about ?” Faye panted . “ A weapon ?” I shook my head ,we actually play with wooden balls . She stopped laughing and looked at me . “ Oh , Your serious ,” I nodded . “ Well , In our time ..Balls are made out of plastic not wood ,” Plastic ? She handed me the ball and I looked at it , it was very stretchy looking and no one could find coloured balls in China . “ You see , in order not to hurt ourselves and such , they have made balls like these,” I nodded taking in all of the information . 
 
“ Why did you get this ?” I asked ,I looked down at her , she looked at the ball softly and then at me ,Roro seemed to understand the situation , she took the ball off me and I could only look at Faye’ face , her face has gone back to the emotionless face it normally was , with no sense of emotion . Like she had locked herself in . 
 
“ Tao , Chen , Xiumin,” Roro clapped her hands . “ Do you want to play a game ?” She looked at Faye . “ Faye ? Come on ! It’ll cheer you up !” Faye sighed and nodded , I walked back to Lay and Luhan,who were looking at me with a teasing expression . 
 
“ You ran all the way to the pond…” Luhan lifted his arms and put his head on it , I rolled my eyes . “ Don’t worry ! It might be nothing ! Just some casual reflexes…” He then turned back to the game the girls and the boys were playing . 
 
It was a game they had made up on the spot . Whoever dropped the ball was out , I looked away from them , Such silly pathetic games and closed my eyes . I want to see that little girl again …
 
~
 
Faye POV 
 
Ah , this so tiring , I walked away from the sleeping princes and Roro with her battle of the ball games with the younger princes . Seriously …I shook my head , as I laid down onto the grass , the Empress is going to kill me . I sighed and looked around , this place …was nice and it reminded me of a countryside but you’ll still miss home . Home , I looked down , where my parents would be , where my elder sister would be waiting for me and where my elder brother must have gotten everything that I had wanted . Home . “ You shouldn’t be out this far alone ,” I heard a deep voice , I looked up . Oh . Him . The Lanky Prince . He just looked down at me , waiting for a reply . 
 
2 minuets passed and there was nothing come out of any of our mouths . I sighed and looked away , “ I’m sorry,” I whispered , he crouched down next to me, trying to listen to what I said . 
 
“ Can you repeat that ?” He asked , I looked up to meet his eyes , he had this devilish spark to them . “ Why are you sorry ?” He looked away from me and at the princes and Roro playing around . I breathed in . 
 
“ For ..disturbing your life,” I answered back , “ I’d feel exactly the way you feel..knowing you had to marry someone from another period of time,” I chuckled and shook my head . “ Well ,I am in the same position as you …but not quite,” I tilted my head to the right . “ I’m not the Prince of China . I’m not a boy . I don’t have responsibility in taking the land.” I closed my eyes . Although my parents ..weren’t the best…I still miss them . It’s that connection that binds us together , I opened my eyes , hoping tears weren’t coming out . 
 
“ I’m sorry,” the Lanky Prince all of a sudden got up an walked away . Why is he sorry ?..I looked at the grass .  I smiled to myself , he seems like those people that don’t express themselves , the quiet ones that…are just there because they have too . I closed my eyes , I can’t sit by my self anyway , I get scared easily , so I quickly opened them , I’ve watched films about Ancient China . There could be under cover ninja’s anywhere . I suddenly felt frightened . I have to marry the Crown Prince . So…wont I be their target ? Calm down Faye , Calm down . Seriously , Baba had been a hard core fan of that martial artist . No not Jackie Chan…Lee ..something . I shook my head and sighed , I really want to be able to talk to the guys , but I feel as though I am not wanted . 
 
Wait , didn’t I just tell that Lanky Prince about how I understand him ? Oh holy Chicken wings …Do I speak like this when I am tired or something ? I stood up . Okay  Faye , You are going to be sleeping . SLEEPING . Do not awake for any purposes . I walked past the others and looked straight ahead . “ Faye ?” I turned to see Roro running to me. “ Where are you going ?” She asked , I looked at the hill , will I be able to go over it ? Arghh , I turned to her again . “ Faye-Faye ?” The boys started crowding around us .
 
“ Uhmm…Tired..” I smiled softly at them . “ I-I’m tired , I’m going to go and sleep,” Then I speed walked over the hill , I did it ! And walked right next to the gate when I heard a voice . My eyes widened and I hid behind the huge pillar . I turned a bit to see who was talking ,for some reason , although I didn’t know who was talking ,it was like a natural reflect , like I had to hide from something . 
 
I saw an Old man, talking to a ..guard . Hey..I squinted my eyes , isn’t he the priest that brought me to the palace ? I closed my eyes to concentrate in what they were talking about. “ It didn’t work sire,” The priest whispered …Did he just call a guard a ‘sire’ ? I leaned back , trying to hear more words . “ It seems like the other girls did not appear in time before the actual ceremony happened ..” The ceremony me and Roro had to appeared in . “ I shall see to where the other girls are , sire, and shall send you the information,” I turned around again to see the guard looking man disappear . Wait…He just disappeared ..Like in Harry Potter. When the bad people vanished they would vanish with the colour black around them . Oh my God , those Ancient Chinese movies weren’t lying ! I watched as the old man walked back into the Palace shrine . Oh My God . 
 
I walked straight into my bedroom and jumped into the bed , and hiding myself underneath the duvet cover . The Royal Family might go through something bad later on if I don’t tell them what I heard…*commence the ruffling of ones hair* , Why do I always do this ? I always find new problems ..I closed my eyes . Hopefully , something better will happen . 
 
6 hours later ... 
 
I felt like I hit something . Hard . Really Hard . I opened my eyes and jumped up , I was in a green field , with daffodils everywhere contrasting with the rose bushes in the corner .  Daffodils . Green fields . Rose Bushes . Was this my family’s country home in England ? My eyes widened , as I ran into the house . All filled with memories , whether it be bittersweet or just sweet . I felt happy . This is a dream , isn’t it ? I gasped as I saw a little girl , sitting on the fountain edge , looking out of the gates . That was …Me . Funny that . 
 
“ Are you always by yourself ?” I heard a deep voice say , my heart hurt for some reason , it felt like I couldn’t breath , I turned around to see a man . But for some reason , I couldn’t see his face , like it was blurred . He could be pedo ..I mean , he just asked the ‘younger’ me whether she was  by herself or not . I went up to the guy , but he didn’t even look at me but walked through me . I repeat ..walked through me . Suddenly , he held the ‘younger’ me’s hands .
 
“ YO ! PEDO !” I shouted , but nothing came out , nothing..at all . My eyes widened as I touched my mouth . It seems like I don’t have a say in this dream , I turned my head , everything was vanishing…the dream didn’t even end yet ! What on earth was happening ? I felt my body shaking , I felt this urge . Urge to what…I don’t know . The little girl was fading with that pedo guy .. “ NO !” I shouted . “ NO !” But it was no use . No use at all . As everything started fading, a circle like thing came in front of me . A Symbol . The Ying and Yang sign . But it suddenly faded as well . Why did that sign appear ? I felt warm and dizzy and before I knew it , I was in deep slumber . 
 
~
 
Kris POV 
 
I watched as Faye walked away from all of us , she seemed tense , I tried going through her thoughts again but ..I was held back . I looked at her , harder , ‘ Let …me ….in’, I closed my eyes , suddenly I saw only a tiny bit . “ Like in Harry Potter…” Harry Potter ? What on earth is that ? I tried harder , but I could hear nothing . Why can’t I listen to her thoughts ? I mean , I can’t listen to those who have been given a gift from the tree of life..My eyes widened , Does she have a gift ? I shook my head , No way , she’s from another time . They wont have it then . 
 
“ Your Majesty,” A servant had bowed in front of all of us . I stood up , addressing the young boy to speak . “ It is time for breakfast , Your highness,” He then stood up .  Please follow me to the dining room,” Everyone soon started walking , following the young boy with a few groans from Tao , Xiumin , Chen and Roro . Wait…Roro…I didn’t try reading her mind . I closed my eyes ‘ Let…Me.In…’ , there was nothing again ,What on earth was this ? Why can’t I read any of their minds ? 
 
“I don’t like fish…” What ? Is that all she thought of ? I looked at the young girl . Well , at least ,I can read a bit of their minds , I shrugged . We all headed to the ‘Spring’ Dining room , Where the Emperor and the Empress have their food in the room beside us . “ Go and call Lady Yu to have breakfast..” The Empress ordered the servant , who nodded and walked away . 
 
Oh yeah , I totally forgot about Faye . I sat down , looking at the food . The servant boy came back in and knocked n the door for the Empress . “ Your Majesty,” he bowed . “ Lady Yu is asleep,” The Empress nodded with a sad smile and then closed the door . “ Lady Bao , May I speak to you ?” Roro looked up , devouring the food , her eyes widened . I watched with interest . Ah~Girls of another time seem more open with people than girls in this time . 
 
 
“ Me ?” She asked , he nodded, “ Oh…” She looked at the food with sadness . “ Okay,” They both stood up and left the room . The boys erupted with laughter and I could not fail to join them . 
 
“ Ah , Roro is so fun !” Chen exclaimed , “ She’s so different !” Xiumin nodded whilst patting Chen on the back . “ I can’t believed we played a ball game with a girl !” The boys nodded their head . 
 
“ Faye was really good at the game !” Tao joined in , “ She was really good at throwing , with that aim,I could get into the Royal Army ,” He nodded his head . Well , She’ll be my wife , I sighed and looked away . I can’t believe she fell asleep again and right after sleeping in Roro’s room . “ I’m really happy they came,” Tao sighed , I looked away , the food looked quite delicious . 
 
After a few minuets after the boys had finished their food , Roro came back in , She walked past them too the Maids , “ Ah…Miss,” Roro bowed , I looked at Luhan who looked at me , equally shocked . The Maid eyes widened and she stepped back . “ Miss , Can you give me a tray of the food we have just had ?” She asked . 
 
“ Lady Bao , You can’t bow to me ,” The Maid told Roro , who just tilted her head . 
 
“ Why ?” She asked , the boys looked at each other . Doesn’t she know that she is in a higher rank then the maid ? “ Oh my goodness ,” Roro shook her head . “ I don’t care , for whatever reason , I’m going to do what I want,” Roro then smiled at the young maid . “ I’m not from here so I wont follow the rules , now , Will you get me some food in a tray ?” The Maid face brightened as she nodded , then she came back with a tray full of food . “ Ah ! Chen , Xiumin and Tao ! After I go and give this Faye-Faye , We can continue with the game !” The boys started cheering and I closed my eyes . This is going to be a Loooonnnngggg Day . 
 
 
6 Hours later ….
 
I turned to see the kids (Referring to Roro and the 3 idiotic princes) who have now , finally , fallen asleep , but on the grass. It was midnight , It wont matter , they’ll realize it’s night time anyway , they’re no point in waking them up . I shrugged as I left them to go up to my room . Faye hasn’t come down after the little meeting we all had . I opened the door to my room and lied down onto my bed , I looked sideways to see Faye’s bedroom light still lit . She didn’t blow the candles , I rolled my eyes as I opened the door to her room . “ Yah ! At least blow the Can-” My eyes widened as I whispered “ dels…” Faye face was red as she laid down on her bed , her eyes firmly closed , not open by closed . What do I do ? I never..in my life..have ever encountered a problem like this . I looked at the door , I’ll call the maids and the lady of the house . I turned to Faye , her breathing turned rugged , she was panting loudly . “ MAID ! SOMEONE !” I shouted , suddenly a guard opened the door ,his eyes widened at the sight of me . I don’t know how I looked then , probably scared . “ Guard !” I walked up to the guard . I may not care that much for Faye but seeing her in the this situation in her first day in Ancient China . It’s not good , I don’t know why but my stomach hurt and I fell like this tall build of myself will collapse any moment . “ Go and get the Lady of the House , Tell her Lady Yu is in a bad condition !” The guard nodded , knowing the situation very well and ran as if his life depended on it . 
 
I turned back to Faye, she looks like she’s in so much pain , I sat down beside her , “ Faye …” I whispered , “ Faye..can you hear me ?” My voice sounded rough but for some reason . She didn’t move ,I looked around the room , it was getting hot in here so I quickly went to open the window. 
 
“ NO ! YOUR MAJESTY !” I turned around to see Lady of the House , run in ,her eyes holding mine . “ Do not open the window ! That will make her feel worse !” I nodded. No one can argue with the Lady of the House . Not even the Emperor himself.  She walked to Faye , I watched the whole scene . Maid came in with a basket full of boiling hot water . The Lady of the House touched Faye’s head. “ Seems like she is having some sort of a nightmare , My lord,” I nodded , about what ? ..Would I be able to look at it ? I closed my eyes ‘ Let me In..’ , and for some reason , it was easier . Like her body had given up in protecting her . 
 
Faye sat there , near a green field , I walked around , this place looks so beautiful , I wonder how this could be a nightmare …I walked away from Faye , towards the huge gates . Where was this ? I walked straight towards a water spitting thing, there in the edge of it ,sat that little girl . That very little girl . “ Are you always by your self ?” I asked , the girl looked up at me with a soft smile , for some reason , I felt even more closer to her . “ NO !” I opened my eyes , Faye was shouting , more like sob . Her whole body was shaking , I looked at the Lady of the House , who looked shocked as well . “ NO !” She shouted again, suddenly her face turned paler , her breathing became a bit more calm ,the Lady of House, was holding a white towel onto Faye’s head . 
 
What do I do ? “ Lady of the House ,” I called her , but the Lady of the House wasn’t looking at me , but at Faye with an odd look . Like she was amazed , she turned to the Maids. 
 
“ Call Wangzi Lay !” She ordered , In the middle of the night ? I went beside Faye , she looked better now , more peaceful but something was paining , I could feel it. The maid ran out of the room . “ Huang Taizi ,” I turned my head to the woman . “ You can go and rest , We’ll all take care of Lady Yu,” I thought about it , How would I be able to sleep with all the commotion going on next door and shook my head . “ Are you sure , Your Majesty ?” I nodded . “ Please sit then , we shall see if the Lady is okay ,” I nodded again and sat beside Faye .
 
“ Lady of the House ,You called ,” Lay entered the room . “ What happened ?” He looked at Faye , his eyes widened , the Lady of the House filled him in . “ Okay ,” He nodded and at beside Faye , the seat which was once occupied by the Lady of the House . “ She’s got a little fever , we should keep an eye on her all night ,” The Lady of the House nodded . “ But to be honest , it doesn’t look like it’s anything physical that’s affecting her,” he then looked at me . “ It’s something mental, which I cannot fix,” The Lady of House left the room to get more warm water . “ I think you should know , Kris gege,” I looked at Lay . “ Roro had told me some things about Faye,” I nodded ,looking away and at Faye who seemed much more peaceful now and was facing me with a soft smile on her face . “ Faye doesn’t get used to country for long time , she’ll act like this,” He shook his head . “ I guess ,we have to make her feel happier here …because , I know this and so do you ..” I looked at her tiny hand , next to my hip . “ that she can never return to her time….” And I squeezed my eyes . 
 
A Place which was once home …A place filled with the people you loved ..The people she loved …is out of her reach …
And for some reason….I can feel her pain . That is why I was Sorry ....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N : Hey guys ! Hope you enjoyed this chapter ! This is the first time i have updated this quickly so happy dance !! *Dances like an idoit* Omo..Exo's WOLF Video !! /Dies 
 
Guere Orrff Nega Orrff AAUUUUUUU SARANGHAEYOOO~ 
 
 
Uhmm..Please do comment ..i want to see whther you guys do actually enjoy it ! Do tell me how you feel about it ! YOUR THOUGHTS COUNT !! 
 
/ Now i shall sleepp ...........ANNYEONG !!! <3