Its better to know a person before you judge them

A Royal Fantasy (On Hiatus)

Chapter 15 : Its better to know a person before you judge them

 

Faye POV 

 

I could only watch the interaction between Kris and the guy with…I narrowed by eyes ..so much eyeliner..Did they even have eyeliner in this time ? Whoa..Wait , they were talking about ? I looked up to see Kai near the staircase , holding onto a tired Roro , he then walked down , not noticing the intruders . “ Oh my …A Couple I see….” The guy with the eyeliner sniggered . I saw Kris telling me to inch closer to him with his fingers , I shook my head . 

 

“ Come,” He mouthed . I shook my head . He rolled his eyes , “ Come now , it’ll save everyone-” He mouthed when suddenly all the lights went . I felt Lay grip his arms around me . “ Are you stupid or what , Byun ?” Kris chuckled , suddenly I saw fire coming out his hand . “ Get your men out of here if you don’t want a massacre…” What ? He’d kill all of these people just to save himself ? I saw the Guy with the eyeliner growl *See what I did there??* , he clicked his fingers . 

 

“ Do you think we’ll leave after taking a 3-day journey to this county?!” He shook his head slowly . He came closer and closer . Damn…All the guards are outside as well . Kris somehow had dragged me and lay behind him . I could only see his back , he was shaking . Like he was….scared of his own power…I gasped . Kris is scared of his power . “ Che~Try it Kris..Do you think you’d be able to kill us ? Even yourself…Or how about your wife?” Me ? Were not even married yet ..The guy took a step in front of me . 

 

“ Don’t you dare go near her…” Kris growled , suddenly , a wall of fire surrounded Lay , Chen , Kris and I . Chen suddenly lifted his hand in the car . Thunder suddenly crackled through the air , I turned around to see a sort of force push all of the guy with the eyeliner’s men onto the floor . Luhan , I sighed out of relief . As the eyeliner guy tried to run , the floor suddenly turned icy . Xiumin . Thank God their safe . “ Now go away…we don’t want to see any blood,” He locked eyes with my briefly . Was he thinking about me ? His using his power even though his scared of It . ‘ Kris , Calm downI closed my eyes to send him the message . 

 

‘I am Calm….’

 

I heard his voice after a few minuetes , everyone was still in their fighting mode . Are the serious ? I tilted my head as I looked at ‘Byun’ , he looked at me . Our eyes met . I smiled awkwardly and looked around , I could see him smiling back at me so I mouthed in Korean “ Are we all just going to stay like this ?” His eyes widened . 

 

“ You know Korean ?”He asked , breaking the silence , the whole place then felt safe , so I stepped in beside Kris and nodded . “ Whoa , Let’s see !” He clapped his hands . He doesn’t really look like the Korean General with that kind of childish face . “ Let me introduce myself !” I nodded , Everyone around us was staring at us. “ Annyeong Haseyo,” He bowed , “ Byun Baekhyun Imnida,” He then looked at me . 

 

“ Annyeong Haseyo , Baekhyun Oppa,” I bowed in front of him . “ Yu Ning Fei Imnida ,” His eyes widened . “ I was taught Korean when I was younger,” I said in Korean , making Baekhyun lean in . 

 

“ Aish  , Gwiyomi ! Chincha !” He squealed as he ruffled my hair . “ Fine , I’ll let you guys off for now,” Baekhyun looked at Kris . “ Bye-Bye dongsaengie ,” He waved to me and left with his men , I sighed , Phew . I saved the day…By speaking Korean . “ Wait,” Baekhyun stepped in and leaned next to me , “ I’m only telling you this because …you speak Korean I guess,” He smiled , “ You have to be careful , everything is not as it seems ,” He then leaned closer . “ Faye,” He whispered, his eyes deadly serious . “ Everything always ends in war …everything…I let you off now , I wont tell the Johna *King of Korea* that you can speak Korean ..it’ll be our little secret !” He winked and ran out . Seriously …Is he even suitable to be in a battlefield ? But…what he said . Rewind . 

 

‘ Everything always ends in a war…everything…’

 

Are the Koreans planning to have a war with China ? I stayed frozen , not noticing that Kai came back in with Roro . Everyone went to bed , still stunned at my skills in Korean . All except Kris . . I looked up to face Kris’s back . “ How do you know how to speak their language so perfectly ?” He asked , he looked tense . “ Don’t tell me your one of them ?”I stepped forwards , No ..No I’m not . “ If you are a part of them …I will not be afraid to use my power against you …I wont be afraid to see you in prison..” My eyes widened . I felt my heart drop …I wanted to cry . Cry really badly . Didn’t I save all of them from fighting ? From getting hurt ? “ I’m going to bed…” He walked up the stairs whilst I stayed there , watching him go . 

 

“ But…I’m not one of them…” I whispered even though he couldn’t hear me , I wasn’t tired .From all that ruckas ..who’ll be tired ? The sun was already rising . I sighed and went to the kitchen to see the inn lady . “ Ah …Ayi *Aunt* ,” How long was she there ? Didn’t she see the battle ? Wait , where did they’re powers go ? I ran back into the battle room . There’s literally like nothing left . 

 

“ Wang Fei,” The inn lady called for me , I turned around . They’re already calling me that ? When I’m not even married or engaged to that giant … “ I shall get the breakfast ready , if you wish-”

 

“ How about we all go and get some fresh air ?” I turned to see Kai walking into the room . What ? Is he crazy ? I shook my head . “ Come on , Faye-ah,” Kai whispered . “ I saw what happened earliar with the huang Taizi,” I looked down . “ It’ll be better if you get some fresh air ,” He turned to the inn lady . “ Please hand us some commoner clothes for us to wear , we shall head our to get some grocery,” The lady nodded and headed into her room .

 

“ Kai ,Are you sure ?” I whispered , he nodded . 

 

“ You saw me jump out the window with Roro , right ?” I nodded . “ I have a power , also . I have the power of teleportation,” My eyes widened . Why does he have it ? I opened my mouth . “ You’ll find out everything slowly,” He then winked at me , being his cheesy self . 

 

“ Here are your clothes,” The lady handed Kai and I some clothings . After a few minuetes we both came out wearing our clothes . I remember learning in History that Chinese represent colour ..Darker colours were often worn by the rich ..No wonder we were wearing white . Kai looked pretty good…even though his Korean . His tunic was plain white with a little shawl thrown over , a beige colour . 

 

 

I was wearing a plain white hanfu…like literally plain white …But still , I think the dress looked really nice . Better not get it dirty . We both wore the straw hats that were given …Not just to hide our appearance also because we need to look like commoners . “ Much better that what Kris did,” I muttered , Kai looked at me and smirked . 

 

“ You look great,” we both walked over to the door . Wait , Kai didn’t even open his mouth . “ Can you tell me where both of you are going ?” . Who was it ? I turned to see Lay standing there with his hands folded , looking at Kai and I as if we have done something bad . 

 

Why wasn’t he asleep ? 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

Lay POV 

 

" I wont be afraid to use my power on you...."

" I'll even put you in prison"

.......

I can’t believe Kris just said that . Why on earth would he say that ? I watched Faye’s face turn solemn ..What should I do ? She whispered something but I couldn’t hear it , I turned away from am minuete , it’s obvious that Faye must have learnt a lot of languages when she was growing up since she is a daughter of one the most richest man in china …Why did he get angry ? Once I turned around I saw Kai and Faye . Wait ..Where did he come from ? As being closest to Faye ..I deserve an explanation . 

 

“ You look Great,” I was actually stunned with what Faye was wearing. Even though she was wearing commoner clothes…the clothes still looked dashing . That’s Faye for you . “ Can you tell me where the both of you are going ?” I asked , Faye’s face turned pale . What’s wrong with her ? I’ve noticed that she has been distancing herself from me . Why ? “ Hmm ?” 

 

“ Lady Yu and I are going to the market to get food , Wangzi,” Kai bowed , Wow , he talks really nicely , hopefully I can get used to this . Wait , She going outside with Kai . Kris got jealous when Faye was taking care of Kai . I started smiling , well more like smirking . “ W-Wangzi ? Are you okay ?” 

 

I patted the kid on the back and laughed , “ Why of course , I’m okay !” I giggled . “ You both go and have a hell load of a nice time ! HAHAHA !” I waved to them like a crazed man but what can I say ? I have never seen Kris go like that for any women ..Not even that Witch . I know he has feelings for but lust goes over his eyes instead . I started spazzing slowly , jumping around in that one spot . Should I go upstairs and see how Kris is doing ? Wait …I’ve got a better idea . 

 

I went upstairs and knocked on Kris’s door . “ Who is it ?” I could hear his tired voice . Oh my gosh ! Could it be that he can’t sleep without Faye ? Oh my god ! Calm down , Lay , His not that crazy over her …yet . “ Who is it ?” Kris roared this time . Damn , This guy , I shook my head as I opened the door to see Kris sitting down on a chair with a writing blanket and feathery brush . “ Oh , Lay,” His voice dropped …Was he expecting Faye ? “ What do you want ?” He sighed . 

 

“ Have you seen Faye ?” I asked him . Kris’s eyebrows twitched and he shrugged . “ Gege , Have you see Faye ?” I asked again , Kris sighed and looked at me with a ‘do-I-look-like-I-care’ face . Che~You should . “ She’s not in Roro’s room,” I sighed , looking away from him . 

 

“ Did you check in Tao's room ?” Kris asked , I nodded . “ Chen's ?” I nodded . “ Xiumin gege's ?” I nodded . “ Well , I don’t know then …” 

 

“ Wait …I didn’t check in Kai’s room-” I whispered but suddenly Kris snapped his feathery brush . “ Gege ?” I asked , Even Kai’s name annoys him

 

“ Why would she be in his room ?” Kris asked me , narrowing his eyes . “ Why would she even go near a servant , Che~” He then suddenly stood up . “ Wait , it must be because they both speak Korean …She could be traitor - you never know what that-”

 

“ What the hells wrong with you ?” we turned our heads to see Roro walking in , she glared at Kris. “ Don’t you ever speak about Faye like that , Giant ,” Kris rolled his eyes . “ I can speak Korean as well , Does that make me a traitor ?” She asked . 

 

“ Well , Ovbiously-” Kris started . 

 

“ Shut up ,” Roro stomped her feet . “ Your just racist ,” She pointed at Kris , “ You don’t even know the full story , or even want to !” Kris looked at me for help but I shrugged . His on his own . “ You don’t know anything about Faye’s past,” Kris face suddenly darkened . Does he know anything about Faye ? “ Faye’s father made all his children get taught how to speak in many languages , one of them is Korean ,” Roro breathed in . “ All rich children had to learn more than one language in order to show how powerful their family line really is , Like Ancient China , Family means a lot,” Roro then turned around . “ You need to know someone to judge them,” She then walked out , “ OH YEAH ! FAYE HAS GONE OUT WITH KAI !” We heard her shout from downstairs . 

I looked at Kris . Just realize your feelings , already .. or else...Someone else will take her ...