Without Words...

A Royal Fantasy (On Hiatus)
Chapter 21 : Without Words...
 
Faye POV 
 
The darkness settled around me and the only thing that welcomed me was my thoughts . Why did that Jerk come ? Why did he just have to ruin this moment ? I could feel my body tense up a the whole place suddenly went white . I knew where I was going…And I don’t really care . Lady Yu . I tilted my head to the tree , suddenly appearing . I was wearing the same white dress as before . I felt the grass under my feet  as if it was trying to comfort me , I closed my eyes , this felt nice . To be able to walk barefoot felt really nice . How do you feel ? I smiled . 
 
How do I feel ? I asked the tree , Dead…I feel like I have fallen into a deep ditch where no one will help me out..
 
Tell me , my lady…why do you feel like this ? The Tree’s voice was like a song , a song trying to calm me down . I sat down beside the tree and looked up at it . 
 
I’m confused…I finally expressed the way I feel . 
 
I can sense that , I watched as the tree’s branches swayed . If I hadn’t come to ancient china , this would’ve scared me . At this moment I felt like Pocahontas ..she had that really old tree which she would always go too when she was upset..I have only seen this tree once . This is my second time..and I already feel close to it . Which is pretty weird . 
 
I don’t trust this one person , I finally admitted , looking up at the tree , if only It was a human…then I could’ve talked to it properly , seen through what the tree actually thinks . 
 
By this one person..who do you mean , My Lady ? I played with the grass as the tree asked the question . Who do I not trust ? 
 
Kai….I finally answered , He seems suspicious…
 
Then My lady…Look for more information about him…The Tree softly said to me , I could feel it’s voice , as If it’s human self , if It had a human self , was sitting beside me, whispering right into my ear . Remember the mission…maybe he is part of it ? 
 
Is this a hint ? I reached out to touch the tree when I could feel everything being back in again . No ! No ! Tree ! I-I need answers !
 
You will get there shortly , My lady…Please…be healthy….
 
I opened my eyes with a gasp . “ No…” I whispered , wait …my voice…it doesn’t hurt anymore . I turned around to face the broken mirror across from the bed I was laying on . I looked better . I looked healthier . And…I feel powerful . “ That Tree…really is magical..”I smiled to myself as I looked out the window . It sure felt nice in a poor person’s house , I felt much more free. 
 
I looked at the clothes hanging onto the window , it was obviously mine . I have been wearing her clothes which were…not very comfortable . Really itchy . I grabbed onto it and headed into the bathroom to wash myself . There’s not time for me to be some sick idoit , I need to keep an eye on Kai . His Korean…But then he is in China as a servant . But why does ‘Kim Jong In’ sound so familiar ? I tilted my head as I came out wearing my new hanfu , drying my hair with the towel . As I was drying my hair I noticed a figure of my bed , he was tall , I could tell with the way his legs were hanging over the edge of the bed , even though he was lying down . His tousled hair , his commoner clothes . I turned right around , this is what I always do . When I don’t see people for a long time I tend to avoid them . It’s a bad habit..I know . But my heart aches when I look at him . I ignored his presence as I brushed through my hair . 
 
“ You look better…”  I heard Kris say , I could hear him propping himself up on the bed and from the mirror I can see  him looking at me . How did he find me ? How did Kai know I was here ? I just sat there looking at my face , since I honestly didn’t know what to do . I looked at a little package on the dresser , Ayi got it for me . I smiled softly , as I touched It , It was the 2 hair pieces , I tilted my head as I touched the outline ..I know I will never see my mother again..but that doesn’t mean I need to forget my love for her . It felt peaceful just there…sitting down until- “ All this has happened because of your carelessness,” - The Jerk spoke . I ignored him yet again. “ You didn’t think about anyone but yourself when you left with a servant…” 
 
I stood up , I could feel anger boiling up in me . In Ancient China , women would normally tolerate their Fiancee’s/Husbands insults that were thrown right at them . But then , I am not from this century . I am a 21st century girl and always will be . “ Funny that…” I whispered . “ You came to this house with the same servant…” 
 
“To come and get you,” Kris’s voice suddenly went serious as he stood up ,his eyes never leaving mine  he didn’t walk towards me , but I can feel everything in him . Something was strange …In Kris . He seems different . “ The Servant that left you will obviously find you , Common sense , Faye,” He pronounced my name differently. Was I looking at this situation too much ? I looked away from him . “ Che~If you wanted to run away with a servant feel right ahead too ,” What was wrong with him ? “ Seems like your not only interested in the Servant only but also that guy you nearly kissed-” He was smirking as he was speaking . This is scary . Too Scary . I liked it when I was kidnapped . They should’ve just killed me there instead letting me see this Jerk’s face on more time . The Jerk that I …Missed . The Jerk who’ll…never be nice to me . “ I bet you had fun with so many me back in your time..Maybe you had fun with those kidnappers…maybe that’s why the let you out-” 
 
“ SHUT UP !” I screamed , the whole room went quiet . Kris’s eyes widened , he froze and could only look at me . I could feel my once cold body turn hot , I felt like there was fire burning inside me , letting me shine in the outside . “ I was beaten there !” I shouted , “ Beaten everyday while you were relaxing at the palace !” I could feel hot tears trying to come out , “ I didn’t eat anything…drink anything…” I shook my head as I said this , “ The men had fun with ME ! They hurt ME !” 
 
“ F-Faye-”
 
“ NO !”I screamed again . I coughed , realizing my sore throat hadn’t cured . “ They all did this…” I whispered , “ Because of you !” I pointed at him . “ Let me do the talking…Kris…Let Me…” I walked towards him . “ If you people in this time think they can play around with me … A girl that knows what happens at this time…that knows everyone without them needing to know me..Then your killing yourself ,” I tilted my head as I looked at him . “ I know what’s going to happen…I’ve learnt all about it-” 
 
“ Faye…What are you talking about ?” I could feel Kris’s hands on my shoulder , I wanted to shrug them off..but I felt calmer..with his touch . “ Tell me…” he pleaded . 
 
“ The whole of Ancient China is being tricked…” I finally uttered , looking into Kris’s eyes . “ Even you…” 
 
“ What ?” His hold on me remained . “ Faye..Do you know what your saying ?” 
 
“ Kris…There is a reason why the 12 legendery forced are needed,” I elaborated . “ Not to just protect China…But Another country as well…” 
 
“ Another Country ?” 
 
“ Yes…” I tilted my head in deep thought . “ Sad thing is , That Country is being made to believe something else, They are against China…” 
 
“ Against china ? We are the most powerful country in Asia !” Kris argued . “ How could you possibly say that ?” 
 
“ Dude,” I let my Future phrases in . “ This time has already passed …This time has been recorded..I think I know why…Why I have been sent here…” I grabbed onto Kris’s hands . “ Not only to be your wife but to help you recover the 12 Forced so this Continent will..forever…be safe…” 
 
“ H-How ?” 
 
“ We need to find the other 6 legendary forces…and I think we have one right underneath our nose…” 
 
~
 
Kris POV 
 
It was night time now ,  Faye was scolded for being up by and about and was sent to bed by the Chef woman. I followed her quietly , trying to watch her . There’s no evidence in what she’s saying . None at all but I believe her . It’s Odd..I thought I hated her in the beginning and then I realized I can’t live without her . I sighed as I ruffled my hair , I can’t believe I spoke to her so harshly after she woke up . I wanted to hug her ..tell her everything would be fine but I did exactly the opposite . I hurt her . But then… I found out so much . 
 
This is quit weird..how there are 12 legendary forces . But I only have 5 more with me . That means there are 6 more . I know who they are . I wonder how they are right now . We haven’t talked for over 10 years . Ever since that incidence . But knowing that we need them now . How am I going to do it ? How ? Father would personally come to kill me...
 
The incidnce that happened…We can’t let go off that..we can’t forget and they can’t forgive . How are we going to cooperate ? I walked into Faye’s room , to see Faye writing on a paper…in westernised writing . “ Kris ?” She looked up to meet my gaze . 
 
“ What are you doing ?” I asked , leaning over the shoulder to read what she had written and obviously failed too. 
 
“ Writing..well..Planning…” She answered , Planning …Planning for what ? I sent my thought to her , she covered her ears . “ Dude , don’t do that again ! It feels weird ?” I chuckled . Why ? Why does it feel weird ? I asked . “ ARRGHHH !” She punched me on the shoulder . “ IDOIT !” I smiled evilly down at her . 
 
“ Do you want to feel my wrath or what , Faye ?” I whispered to her seductively , Faye’s eyes widened , her face went pink . I thought I had won…that is until she kicked me in the groin . “ IT WAS A JOKE ! JUST A JOKE !” 
 
Maybe….Maybe..even though the time is bad…I am beginning to fall for her…even more than before…
But i should'nt be thinking about this...She drives me Insane...
 
~
 
Kai POV
 
Chanyeol and I watched as Faye and Kris interacted through the window . “ I will never forgive the Chinese…” I whispered to Chanyeol who was only looking down . “ You know what they did to our people-” 
 
“ But then they tried to help us , Jong In-ah-”
 
“ NO THEY DIDN’T !” I hissed , pulling onto Chanyeol’s collar . “ whatever they did…whoever they killed…” I felt my whole body go limp . “ They need to pay for it !” 
 
“ But why attack Lady Yu….?” Chanyeol whispered . 
 
“ Because she’s the only one Yi Fan has his eyes on….” I turned back to the window . 
 
Wu…Yi…Fan…, I smirked , Your father played with my Mother’s heart …he played so much that she died…Time has come…for me to do the same….
 
The Incidence which the Chinese started…Will be finished by te Koreans …
 
I’m sorry Faye…I was waiting for this day for a long time . 
I will not leave until my mission is done . 
 
I watched as Kris tucked Faye into her bed , the way he looks at her ..it’s obvious…the way he touches her..it’s obvious…He loves her . And from the way I see it ..So does she . In fact , she’s holding onto his hand , telling him to stay with her . Chanyeol left , tired with me . But I continued to watch…
 
I’m finally going to be useful to my Country…
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N : Dudes ! I have finally updated ! OMG ! 100+ Subbies...Shoot me now..No don't...just don't . But still ! Thank you for loving this story so much ! It truly means lot ! I will answer to all of your comments ! Please bear with me ! 
My Half Term holiday has started but i have exams durng then so no...holiday for me TT^TT 
But i'll still update !
 
LOVE YOU GUYS !!! <3 
 
P.S : you guys asked for some momments for Faye and Kris ..so here you go ! 
 
PPS: Here's the info about the 12 forces as well ! 
 
PPPS : So...whaddaya guys think of it !? 
 
NOW I SHALL LEAVE PEACEFULLYYY~