Chapter 5

A Heart Divided

 

          A Heart Divided

_________________________________________♦ Chapter 5 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

 

          Jonghyun's playful smile disappears from his face momentarily, but he quickly regains it and says, “Yah! What took you so long Dubu! Sara was freezing outside waiting for you! Aish Dubu, do I need to teach you how to treat a lady?” Jonghyun chuckles and smacks Onew in the arm in a playful way. Onew just looks at me and says, “She alright, look she's wearing the scarf I got her, so she was ok waiting for Me.” He's holding the end of the scarf that’s wrapped around my neck, and showing it to Jonghyun in a very smug-ish way. It's an indigo colored, knitted scarf that he bought me one day in the begging of winter this year, because I was cold, like always, and I didn’t have a scarf on me. It’s become my favorite scarf.

 

Jonghyun looks at the scarf and then at Onew and then at me and says, “Ahh that's a really nice scarf, Sara looks so pretty with it on!”

“Goma~”

“Of course she looks pretty in it! I was the one who picked it out and bought it for her after all,” Onew says cutting me of and chuckling a little. Onew's quick response makes Jonghyun chuckle a little also. Somehow Onew made me feel like I was only pretty because of his help, Im sad now, thanks.

          Jonghyun looks at me again with an eye smile and says, “Well it looks like we won't be able to have anything hot to drink right now, maybe next time I can treat you ok!” He smiles and starts to leave.

“See you dubu, bye Sara~!”

“Bye~!”

 

           I might have said ‘bye’ a little too enthusiastically, because Onew quickly looked at me with a ‘what are you doing face,’ then he grabbed my hand and started storming of quickly, with me following along behind him.