Chapter 10

A Heart Divided

 

          A Heart Divided

_________________________________________♦ Chapter 10 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

           The wind blows strong all around me. It’s becoming colder and stronger. It hisses in my ear coldly sending chills down my spine. The wind moves the world around me fast as if it’s trying to knock me off my feet. I’m dizzy.

 

            After a while of standing in the cold unable to move from the shock, I regained my senses. I whipped the frozen tears that are stuck on my cheeks and pulled my indigo knitted scarf up, covering my red nose. I headed to the bus stop slowly trying not to fall over from the dizziness. Like I said before, Onew and I are next door neighbor's, so I stopped at his house. I need to talk to him, we can’t just let things go they way they did. He likes me. I’m so stupid and slow…. Pabo. He has always been there for me. How could I not notice? He’s always treated me different from everyone else. The way he would gently look at me and hold me in his arm any time I just needed a simple hug. I can’t loose that. How could I live?

             I stand at his porch and ring the shinny golden doorbell with my frozen cold finger. Eotteoke!? Eotteoke?! What do I say? I need you? Yea…. Just tell him how much you need him. What if he rejects me like he said he would? I need you. God I’m so selfish. Im sorry.

            His mom opened the door. A small cute woman about my height, with a cute little round face and short thin fluffy black hair that. It’s a typical Ajumma hair style, but it looks cute on her. She greats me at the door with the same happy smiling eyes as Onew’s.

“Good afternoon! Is Onew here?” I ask her in a happy tone so she wont be worried.

“Oh, No he's not. I thought he was with you! Hmmm~ I wonder were he is, and he forgot his phone here this morning. Well he should be here soon then; he doesn’t do much when he’s not with you, oh! Shhhh~ don’t tell him I said that!” she winks at me and starts to giggle. She steps to the side opening the door more and says, “You can go wait in his room if you want.”

“Thank you, can you call my parents please, and tell them I’m here, my phone doesn't have any battery.”

Onew's mom nods as she picks up the phone to dial my house.

 

               I walk up the stairs to Onew's room. It's understandable when people asked us if we were a couple, Onew and I have been inseparable since the first day we met. Most of the time we’re here hanging out in his room, or outside in some park just walking or goofing around, talking about nothing important, but never running out of what to say. You two just look good together, I remember the words the Cute old lady from the scarf both told us that day Onew got me the scarf I’m wearing on my neck. I walk into his room and see that he hasn't made his bed -again-, so I start fixing it for him. After I'm done, I go and sit in my usual sitting spot, a beanbag chair placed at the end of his bed. Ever since we started middle school, he has forbid me from sitting on his bed.

 

Flashback

 

 “YAH! Get off my bed!” 

 “Wae?!

 “Just cuz! Get off, sit on the floor or something” 

  “What!? On the floor! I am A GIRL” 

 Exactly, a girl shouldnt be so free and willing to sit in a mans bed

A man?

YAH! Dont crush my man hood like that!

Says the guy whos voice cracks every second

SHUT UP! My voice is changing! Just get off my bed! Go! Get up.

Arasseo, Arasseo. But why are you kicking me off now? Does my Femininity distract you~

“Femini- HA! As if theres anything feminine about you. What the hell is going to distract me? Your Plank like body?”

HOW DARE YOU! IM AN 'A CUP' NOW FOR YOUR INFORMATION!

YAHH! DONT JUST SHARE THAT SO FREELY!

“JUST FORGET IT! Ill sit on the floor!

 

♦ End of flashback 

 

              We grew up so fast over the years. No. Onew grew up, I stayed childish and innocent. Ignorant to the feelings that I could have developed for Onew. I should have realized that day, that the real world isn’t as innocent as the child’s mind. Two people of the opposite can’t be just best friends forever. So what do I do now?

 



Author's Note:

Hii Lovelies~ I hope you're liking the story so far ^_^ In the flashback i hope everyone was able to understand that what Onew said were in the dark gray italic letters and what Sara said are in the light gray italic letters. the next chapter will be a flashback also but written in a mini story format. please enjoy  ◠‿◠✿