Chapter 17

A Heart Divided

 

          A Heart Divided

_________________________________________♦ Chapter 17 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

 

“It’s ok, don’t be nervous. I’ll take care of you,” Jonghyun says as he holds me close to his body.

         I try to look up at him and he pulls me out of the strong embrace just enough so he can lean in closer to my face again. This time I stay still as my heart flutters. I close my eyes as his lips gently land on mine.

This is my first kiss.

 

        My heart races as his lips stay on mine, but the feeling is different from what I thought it would be. His lips are warm, and have a nice soft sensation that makes my heart flutter…but it feels a little empty.

Maybe it’s because I’m un-experienced.

Jonghyun, parts our kiss as he holds my face in his two hands. He looks into my eyes closely and smiles.

We are now officially going out…..I have my first boyfriend.

“Lets go,” Jonghyun says as he pulls my by my waist close to him and starts to walk, the way a lot of couples walk.

“Go where?” I ask as I walk uncomfortable because of the way we’re walking so close.

“You’re my girl now! I need to buy you something to celebrate! What would you like, a new dress? Jewelry? Shoes?”

“What!? I don’t need any of that! Please don’t burden yourself with getting me those things” I say embarrassed at his offer.

Jonghyun laughs and squeezes me tighter at the waist, still walking.

“Ok fine, how about something to eat? I never got you that hot drink I promised you. How about I treat you to hot chocolate and deserts,” Jonghyun says with an eye smile.

“Ok that sounds simpler.” I bite my lower lip embarrassed as I say, “Umm, Jonghyun, can you please let go of me as we walk, I find it a little bit difficult to walk this close.”

He looks at me confused, but then looks at his own hand as they tightly hold on to my waist and lets go

“Oh sorry, I’m just so used to-” he stops talking in the middle of his sentence and opens his eyes wide as if he was about to say something he shouldn’t and would get in trouble for it.

            Out of curiosity I ask’ “used to what?” He looks at me flustered and loudly and quickly says, “AH, never mind it’s not relevant, Oh! Let’s go to this new bakery that opened up close by. I always wanted to go because the desserts looked really tasty, but since the place is crowded with couples I never wanted to go alone,”

“Oh I see you’re going to use me as your girlfriend to get tasty treats you can’t get by your self,” I say teasingly trying to make a joke. Jonghyun gets the joke and responds, “Neh, I’m going to use you to get a lot of tasty things.”

His words brought a chill down my spine…Why?

 

 


 

Author's Note:

sorry im sooo slow at updating now. it's just that i realllyyy dont know what to write about and i have school T^T.....i guess you can say im having writer's block ;/ *sigh*

please dont forget to comment, because i like reading them and interacting with you guys ◠‿◠✿