Chapter 19

A Heart Divided

 

          A Heart Divided

_________________________________________♦ Chapter 19 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

♦Onew’s POV (continued)♦

 

“You really need to stop hiding every time you see her. Its just plain sad. You know what you need to do. Come here closer so I can tell you. This is what you need to do. You need to walk on ever there next to her like a cocky bastard and yell ‘BABAMM! I am 100% Onew and pure MAN! And you sweetheart, are missing out on ALL of this. ALL OF IT!’ ” She turns to look at me to see what kind of expression I have on, and I just give her a what-the-hell-look. But still, she continues, “Or, since you have a good singing voice you can go up to her and start singing  ♪don’t you wish your boyfriend was hot like me~♪

 

           That’s it I have to distract her and change the subject. Her ideas are getting more ridiculous by the second. “Isn’t that a real song? It sounds familiar,” I say in hopes that it distracts her.

“Neh,” she answers, “it’s by The Pussycat Dolls, it’s actually goes ‘don’t you wish your girlfriend was hot like me’, and the song’s  called ‘don’t cha’, but you can improvise to boyfriend since you’re a guy, it still works the same”

“The Pussycat Dolls?” I say repeating the name, “what ever happened to them?”

“Who knows,” she replies with a shrug of her shoulders and continues, “I think they broke up or something.”  She places her finger gently on her lips as if meditating really hard.

Hyosung is really easy to distract, almost as easy as Sara.

 

“Wait a minute! Don’t try to change the subject! Just go do what I said!” she yells and hits my arm once for trying to distract her.

 

Nope. It’s easier to distract the innocent Sara.

 

“There is no way in hell I’m singing that!!!” I yell at her for suggesting such ridiculous things.

“Fine then, go yell like a cocky bastard and strut your stuff!” she says, convinced that it’s the right thing I should do.

“Hyosung are you insane! Where in your right mind do you think I would actually “strut my stuff” or even yell a sentence that begins with ‘BABAMM!’?! I would never do that!” I yell at her trying to reach her common sense.

Hyosung looks at me annoyed and says, “Fine leave out the BABAMM if you want to, just go up to her and show her what she’s missing out on!!”

The school bell rings, and we should both be in class. I take a deep sigh and calmly tell Hyosung, “I’m not going to say anything, now get into class before we’re marked late”

“Fine,” she says as she starts to walk away.

I yell behind her before she’s too far to hear me, “meet me at the gates after school, I want to go eat chicken later.”

Without turning around she just waves her hands in the air. I hope that means a ‘yes’.

The school hallway is empty. It’s safe to walk now.

 

♦Sara’s Point Of View♦

 

Class is going by so slow. After this class I only have one left and I’ll meet up with Jonghyun. Hmm I wonder were we will go today?

I look up at the door and see Onew passing by.

*bu-dump* Stop it heart!

 It’s been a while since I last saw Onew. He barely comes to school, and he’s also never home. I guess he really does hate me especially since I started dating. Its only been a month since I started dating Jonghyun, and Two months since he last spoke to me. But to me it feels like years have gone by since I last heard his honey soft voice.

Please heart just forget him.

 

*school bell rings*

 

Now only one more class until I see Jonghyun. I have to do everything I can to forget about Onew. Anything.


Author's Note:

 

Sorry this chapter was pretty much pointless lol.